President Trump holds rally in Nashville,Tn

Already, he's saying they said I couldn't get to 270.

Now it's about Fake News.
He's right. EVERYONE was saying it was going to be a landslide along the lines of Goldwater/Johnson and it wasn't. EVERYONE in the media said he had no path to victory...we can drag the videos up to prove that...I am sure you remember it. The lefties LOVED wrapping themselves up with the thought he could have no possible path to victory was funny.

It's too damn funny.

Professional liars at it.

I hope that our great President defend Rosanne and threatens ABC that if they don't put her show back on the air, that he will have the FCC revoke their broadcast licence. And we know Trump is a man of his word, and if he threatens ABC, and they don't comply to all his demands, he will make sure the network is ruined for the good of the country.

Thank you Rosanne for being an true blue American that speaks the truth that our national is filled with people who are cross bread of the Muslism Brotherhood and Planet of Apes... Trump should repeat it during his Rally tonight so America knows he stands behind the Right people who agree 110% with Rosanne.
images

03d-redneck-summer-games-in-atlanta-toilet-seat-southern-horseshoe-tossing-contest.jpg

DSC_7948.jpg

Our leaders in hi tech and science.

With these guys in charge, what do we have to fear?

The stereotype is getting older than Trump.
Sometimes you get a stereotype because it's so true. Like in Tennessee and Appalachia.

You are clearly an ignorant bigot.
When you aren't wise enough to articulate a point, just make up nonsense posts and post them multiple times like you are talking to yourself over and over and add insults.

liberals are all about Bull Shit...

It's all they got....

What’s pitiful is kids educated by liberals can

tell you all about White Privilege and safe spaces,

but they don’t know who we fought in WW II.

Many don’t know who won….

You liberals are so full of shit.

Full of shit we may be, but you like it when we fight YOUR wars.

Well I am glad you admit you are full of Shit...

This is a good first step to your recovery...

There aren't that many liberals fighting wars.

Most, If they are not spitting on soldiers

are protesting them.

He's right. EVERYONE was saying it was going to be a landslide along the lines of Goldwater/Johnson and it wasn't. EVERYONE in the media said he had no path to victory...we can drag the videos up to prove that...I am sure you remember it. The lefties LOVED wrapping themselves up with the thought he could have no possible path to victory was funny.

It's too damn funny.

That is so Friggin Funny to watch....

liberals are so Full of Shit....

It's too damn funny.

Yeah, and now that the corrupt Dem Nashville Mayor has been removed (Now a convicted Felon), things should get much better for folks in Nashville. The rest of the state has been doing great under Republican leadership. Tennessee just recorded its lowest Unemployment Rate ever. So let Democrats hate on Tennessee. Hopefully they'll stay out.

It's too damn funny.

You don't get to have such a demonstration of what unhinged idiocy looks like every day indeed. He got every single state he mentioned ass backwards.

are protesting them.

What liberals are you referring to those of the Vietnam Era cause I served for 20 under Reagan Bush and Clinton. No liberal ever spit on me. You are just over the top hoping people will believe you. Protest is allowed in America.

It's too damn funny.

You don't get to have such a demonstration of what unhinged idiocy looks like every day indeed. He got every single state he mentioned ass backwards.

What a Hoot.....

Thank God for video or they would deny all this....

liberals are such fools...

And don't forget...

They are All full of SHIT....

are protesting them.

What liberals are you referring to those of the Vietnam Era cause I served for 20 under Reagan Bush and Clinton. No liberal ever spit on me. You are just over the top hoping people will believe you. Protest is allowed in America.

First off I would like to thank you for your service....

I am not over the top with the facts I stated.

Well there Mr. Deno can you tell us what your education level is. Is that what keeps you from being full of shit? Or am I missing something.

Y
Trump calls Bredesen a tool of Cryin Chuck Schumer & Senile Nany Pelosi

Trump on Phil Bredesen, the moderate Dem running against Marsha Blackburn for Senate: "I never heard of this guy. Who is he? He's an absolute, total tool of Chuck Schumer. He's a tool of Chuck Schumer and of course the MS-13 lover Nancy Pelosi."

This is going to fall flat. Bredeson is a moderate and popular former Governor. The people in Tennessee know him well. The Democrats have a good chance of picking up this seat.

Tennesseans are not dumb.
They are very aware that the Left Wingers hate them
Liberals loath the mainstream middle class Americans who live in fly-over country.
Obama says that the Democratic Party doesn’t need them or want them.

Oh yeah they are. Th

Trump on Phil Bredesen, the moderate Dem running against Marsha Blackburn for Senate: "I never heard of this guy. Who is he? He's an absolute, total tool of Chuck Schumer. He's a tool of Chuck Schumer and of course the MS-13 lover Nancy Pelosi."

This is going to fall flat. Bredeson is a moderate and popular former Governor. The people in Tennessee know him well. The Democrats have a good chance of picking up this seat.

Liberals loath the mainstream middle class Americans who live in fly-over country.

Any half brain that still supports this communist traitor ASS CLOWN, is neither an American, nor smart.

To read one article, watch 2 FOX NEWS videos and another of Trump admitting to Obstruction Of Justice on National T.V

Go to this link on this board and scroll down to post 56.
It’s Russia, Russia, Russia

Now after watching and reading that, if you want to read all the things that FOX NEWS your right wing talk show hosts and web sites haven't told you over the last year, read a book. This book will prepare you for the open, public hearings and testimony that will begin in January 2019, when Democrats are sworn in as majority leaders in one or both houses of Congress. Then the impeachment proceedings will begin.

Russian Roulette
By David Corn & Michael Isikoff.
Very well written, easy to follow & hard to put down.
Top seller on Amazon

Last edited:

Why do you care? It’s nkt like his approval rating isn’t lower than any other modern president’s. But keep spreading the propaganda.

He’s still a fail.

And he still kicked your fucking asses… LOL

Trumploons keep saying that. And yet you got 3 million fewer votes.

You are as ignorant about what an ass kicking is as you are about everything else in the trumpkins delusional system.

Why do you care? It’s nkt like his approval rating isn’t lower than any other modern president’s. But keep spreading the propaganda.

He’s still a fail.

You are as ignorant about what an ass kicking is as you are about everything else in the trumpkins delusional system.

President isn't selected based on a popular vote but an Electoral one. Trump knew how to play the game and he won. And he'll win again in 2020.

I cannot believe how Americans look away in regards to Trump's conduct. His philosophy is now I am President and no one can touch me. And Americans are supposed to let his bullshit ride. I think he will be a one-term prez.

Y

Oh yeah they are. Th

Any half brain that still supports this communist traitor ASS CLOWN, is neither an American, nor smart.

To read one article, watch 2 FOX NEWS videos and another of Trump admitting to Obstruction Of Justice on National T.V

Go to this link on this board and scroll down to post 56.
It’s Russia, Russia, Russia

Now after watching and reading that, if you want to read all the things that FOX NEWS your right wing talk show hosts and web sites haven't told you over the last year, read a book. This book will prepare you for the open, public hearings and testimony that will begin in January 2019, when Democrats are sworn in as majority leaders in one or both houses of Congress. Then the impeachment proceedings will begin.

Russian Roulette
By David Corn & Michael Isikoff.
Very well written, easy to follow & hard to put down.
Top seller on Amazon
David corn sucks communist cock daily, Made obvious by his opinions...

He’s still a fail.

Lol
Na, more people voted for the conservative/Libertarian side you loopy bitch..
Candidate Party Electoral Votes Popular Votes
✓ Donald J. Trump Republican 304 62,980,160
Hillary R. Clinton Democratic 227 65,845,063
Gary Johnson Libertarian 0 4,488,931
Jill Stein Green 0 1,457,050
Evan McMullin Independent 0 728,830

He’s still a fail.

President isn't selected based on a popular vote but an Electoral one. Trump knew how to play the game and he won. And he'll win again in 2020.

and? I think you're confused. try reading again.

losing by 3 million votes isn't a blow out, and even the orange sociopath's Russian given electoral win wasn't a blow out.

Forum List

Back