President Trump holds rally in Nashville,Tn

I love hearing this at Trump rallies: "Lock them up, Lock them up, Lock them up"

.... Don't worry folks, before our great President Trump leaves office, Obama, The Clintons, Mueller, Comey, and many more will be spending the rest of their lives in prison for all the crimes President Trump has already charged them for under the US constitution. I wouldn't be surprised if President Trump decides to sentence them all to the death penalty.

I love hearing this at Trump rallies: "Lock them up, Lock them up, Lock them up"

.... Don't worry folks, before our great President Trump leaves office, Obama, The Clintons, Mueller, Comey, and many more will be spending the rest of their lives in prison for all the crimes President Trump has already charged them for under the US constitution. I wouldn't be surprised if President Trump decides to sentence them all to the death penalty.
Any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...

Any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...

Any day now to close this Trump Russia hoax, yes.

He thinks he is making a point....just imagine what the wage gap would be if his idiot democraps repeal the tax cut!
You mean tax cuts for billionaires? You're right. it would decrease the gap.

Now he's talking about the Tax Cut Act.

Tax cuts for billionaires. And they cheer.
Wow WHO KNEW! People love having more take home pay and bonuses!

Trump calls Bredesen a tool of Cryin Chuck Schumer & Senile Nany Pelosi

Trump on Phil Bredesen, the moderate Dem running against Marsha Blackburn for Senate: "I never heard of this guy. Who is he? He's an absolute, total tool of Chuck Schumer. He's a tool of Chuck Schumer and of course the MS-13 lover Nancy Pelosi."

This is going to fall flat. Bredeson is a moderate and popular former Governor. The people in Tennessee know him well. The Democrats have a good chance of picking up this seat.

Trump on Phil Bredesen, the moderate Dem running against Marsha Blackburn for Senate: "I never heard of this guy. Who is he? He's an absolute, total tool of Chuck Schumer. He's a tool of Chuck Schumer and of course the MS-13 lover Nancy Pelosi."

This is going to fall flat. Bredeson is a moderate and popular former Governor. The people in Tennessee know him well. The Democrats have a good chance of picking up this seat.

They certainly do, they have two chances....slim and none.

If that were true then Trump would not have been in Tennessee.

There's a lot more going on than Tennessee.

There's a lot more going on than Tennessee.

You go ahead and believe that. We need more people like Bredeson in the Senate not partisan hacks like Blackburn.

and they all showed up--:auiqs.jpg:

trump-stupid-people-large-groups-56d7b2365f9b582ad5033c86.jpg

"Depressing sight at Trump rally in Nashville: adorable young boy, probly about my son's age, pointing iPhone at me & other reporters & snapping pix while screaming "FAKE NEWS!" A child who will grow up believing a free & fair press is the enemy, a bad thing, to be mocked & hated"

lol

"The Failing and Corrupt @nytimes estimated the crowd last night at “1000 people,” when in fact it was many times that number - and the arena was rockin’. This is the way they demean and disparage. They are very dishonest people who don’t “get” me, and never did!" - President Trump

"The Failing and Corrupt @nytimes estimated the crowd last night at “1000 people,” when in fact it was many times that number - and the arena was rockin’. This is the way they demean and disparage. They are very dishonest people who don’t “get” me, and never did!" - President Trump

Sure and cadet bone spurs also had the largest inauguration crowd ever too...

Why didn't he defend Rosanne? I was certain he would attack ABC for firing her for no reason. She got fired to telling the truth, and President knows it.

Forum List

Back