President Trump holds rally in Nashville,Tn

Already, he's saying they said I couldn't get to 270.

Now it's about Fake News.
He's right. EVERYONE was saying it was going to be a landslide along the lines of Goldwater/Johnson and it wasn't. EVERYONE in the media said he had no path to victory...we can drag the videos up to prove that...I am sure you remember it. The lefties LOVED wrapping themselves up with the thought he could have no possible path to victory was funny.

Fake news by the right wing . By the last weekend polls had him and Hillary neck n neck .

I hope that our great President defend Rosanne and threatens ABC that if they don't put her show back on the air, that he will have the FCC revoke their broadcast licence. And we know Trump is a man of his word, and if he threatens ABC, and they don't comply to all his demands, he will make sure the network is ruined for the good of the country.

Thank you Rosanne for being an true blue American that speaks the truth that our national is filled with people who are cross bread of the Muslism Brotherhood and Planet of Apes... Trump should repeat it during his Rally tonight so America knows he stands behind the Right people who agree 110% with Rosanne.
images

03d-redneck-summer-games-in-atlanta-toilet-seat-southern-horseshoe-tossing-contest.jpg

DSC_7948.jpg

Our leaders in hi tech and science.

With these guys in charge, what do we have to fear?

I hope that our great President defend Rosanne and threatens ABC that if they don't put her show back on the air, that he will have the FCC revoke their broadcast licence. And we know Trump is a man of his word, and if he threatens ABC, and they don't comply to all his demands, he will make sure the network is ruined for the good of the country.

Thank you Rosanne for being an true blue American that speaks the truth that our national is filled with people who are cross bread of the Muslism Brotherhood and Planet of Apes... Trump should repeat it during his Rally tonight so America knows he stands behind the Right people who agree 110% with Rosanne.
images

03d-redneck-summer-games-in-atlanta-toilet-seat-southern-horseshoe-tossing-contest.jpg

DSC_7948.jpg

The stereotype is getting older than Trump.

You realize Commander Bone Spur has been to West Virginia 4x as president!

His fragile ego can’t stand the idea of not having adoring crowds around him.

images

DSC_7948.jpg

Sometimes you get a stereotype because it's so true. Like in Tennessee and Appalachia.

Trump on Phil Bredesen, the moderate Dem running against Marsha Blackburn for Senate: "I never heard of this guy. Who is he? He's an absolute, total tool of Chuck Schumer. He's a tool of Chuck Schumer and of course the MS-13 lover Nancy Pelosi."

"700 miles? WTF? Trump just said 700 miles of wall is all we need. THAT WASN'T THE CHANT!" - Crazy Ann Coulter

Now he's talking about the Tax Cut Act.

Tax cuts for billionaires. And they cheer.

images

DSC_7948.jpg

Sometimes you get a stereotype because it's so true. Like in Tennessee and Appalachia.

Calm down, Pelosi nut.

He tried to get them to boo Bush and they wouldn't.

And they wouldn't boo Reagan.

Silence.

images

DSC_7948.jpg

Calm down, Pelosi nut.
Pelosi doesn't come from Tennessee. Didn't you know?

Forum List

Back