President Trump is Best POTUS in Last 30!Years

Love him or hate him, Trump has already eclipsed Reagan as the most historic person in modern American history.
What is historic?
In this case it means causing butt hurt.
He seems to cause as much butt hurt with Republicans
I don't know. You've been crying your eyes out about a GOP president who hasn't even been born yet, as you said. In fact it was your signature for years. Back in my grade-school days we used to call you guys sore losers. Today you're just butt-hurt.

Love him or hate him, Trump has already eclipsed Reagan as the most historic person in modern American history.
What is historic?
I don't know. You've been crying your eyes out about a GOP president who hasn't even been born yet, as you said. In fact it was your signature for years. Back in my grade-school days we used to call you guys sore losers. Today you're just butt-hurt.
After we survive Trump

The next Republican President hasn’t been born yet

What is historic?
After we survive Trump

The next Republican President hasn’t been born yet
Understanding and coming to terms with your own butt hurt is the first step to recovery. Congratulations!

Crooked Donnie’s legacy will be the butt of jokes

Crooked Donnie has been under investigation from Day 1

Nixon on steroids

Just because the crooked left is too immature to accept the results of the election and is conducting a witch hunt, doesn’t reflect on him, it’s a reflection on the left.

Just because he won an election doesn’t excuse Crooked Donnie’s crimes

Lying again. What crimes? Prove it liar.

Conspiracy, collusion, malfeasance, abuse of power, money laundering, treason

Nixon on steroids

Just because the crooked left is too immature to accept the results of the election and is conducting a witch hunt, doesn’t reflect on him, it’s a reflection on the left.

Prove it liar.

Nixon on steroids

Prove it liar.
Mr Mueller is working on it

Why is Crooked Donnie so worried?

History will show Trump was a very effective POTUS. Only surpassed by Ronald Reagan for now. Mr Trump has another 7 years to #MAGA

-Geaux

I actually hope that history does show that Trump was a very effective President.

So far history is showing that he is pretty idiotic.

History will show Trump was a very effective POTUS. Only surpassed by Ronald Reagan for now. Mr Trump has another 7 years to #MAGA

-Geaux

I actually hope that history does show that Trump was a very effective President.

CNN has tried to show he is pretty idiotic to their idiot audience. History will judge him by his accomplishments not the hysteria of fake news.

He's doing very well, especially in contrast to his dindunuffin predessesor.

Prove it liar.

So, no proof you are just lying as always. Nothing new to see here.

-Geaux

CNN has tried to show he is pretty idiotic to their idiot audience. History will judge him by his accomplishments not the hysteria of fake news.

History will not be kind to Crooked Donnie

Prove it liar.

I have my best people looking into Crooked Donnie
They can’t believe what they are finding

-Geaux

-Geaux

For someone who a couple of years ago ridiculously predicted that the next GOP president hadn't been born yet, perhaps you should keep your other delusions to yourself.

Yeah, we know. You were with her!

Losers, I suppose, will be losers at the end of the day.

-Geaux

-Geaux

For someone who a couple of years ago ridiculously predicted that the next GOP president hadn't been born yet, perhaps you should keep your other delusions to yourself.

Losers, I suppose, will be losers at the end of the day.
Future historians will mock us for electing Donald John Trump

Losers, I suppose, will be losers at the end of the day.[/QUOTE]
Future historians will mock us for electing Donald John Trump[/QUOTE]

Whatever. For now it's fun mocking your stupidity and moronic predictions.

Prove it liar.

Shut up liar. No one cares. Dismissed.

Prove it liar.

Shut up liar. No one cares. Dismissed.

Getting nervous?

I couldn’t be happier with this president. Not only is he keeping his campaign promises, he’s staying focused on fixing the problems we’ve been struggling with over the past few decades.

Forum List

Back