President Trump is Best POTUS in Last 30!Years

I can finally see some hope for this country under President Trumps leadership.

Last edited:
Crooked Donnie has been under investigation from Day 1

Nixon on steroids

Just because the crooked left is too immature to accept the results of the election and is conducting a witch hunt, doesn’t reflect on him, it’s a reflection on the left.
What witch hunt is the left running? The left doesn't have the power to investigate anything. Mueller is a republican. He was appointed by a republican. He's investigating a republican administration. How is any of that a reflection on the left?

Nixon on steroids

Just because the crooked left is too immature to accept the results of the election and is conducting a witch hunt, doesn’t reflect on him, it’s a reflection on the left.
What witch hunt is the left running? The left doesn't have the power to investigate anything. Mueller is a republican. He was appointed by a republican. He's investigating a republican administration. How is any of that a reflection on the left?

No one is stupid enough to believe any of that. I even think, as stupid as you are, even you don't believe that.

Nixon on steroids

No one is stupid enough to believe any of that. I even think, as stupid as you are, even you don't believe that.
How are Democrats running an investigation when Republicans control the government?

Nixon on steroids

What witch hunt is the left running? The left doesn't have the power for the to investigate anything. Mueller is a republican. He was appointed by a republican. He's investigating a republican administration. How is any of that a reflection on the left?

Repugs run all three branches of the government. How are the dems responsible for any of the Trump investigation?

Nixon on steroids

What witch hunt is the left running? The left doesn't have the power for the to investigate anything. Mueller is a republican. He was appointed by a republican. He's investigating a republican administration. How is any of that a reflection on the left?

Repugs run all three branches of the government. How are the dems responsible for any of the Trump investigation?

Don't ask stupid questions you already know the answer to.

Nixon on steroids

Swing and a miss

Swing and a miss

No moron, it was a refusal to come to bat when there's no game and no point. I'm sure that's too difficult for your "brain" to comprehend.

Nixon on steroids

Pachyderms Packed Into a PAC

RINOs are a reflection of the Left, who tune their horns.

Voters tend to vote with their wallets. In that case, no need to change anything for 2020.

Trump wins again

-Geaux

Nixon on steroids

Who do you think opened the investigation and appointed Mueller??

1233796371590.gif

Nixon on steroids

1233796371590.gif

Comey did. He intentionally leaked bogus info to a 'friend' to set the wheels in motion for a special counsel

-Geaux

Nixon on steroids

1233796371590.gif

Comey did. He intentionally leaked bogus info to a 'friend' to set the wheels in motion for a special counsel

-Geaux
Wrong answer.

Rod Rosenstein is the right answer.

I hope you're taking notes.

1233796371590.gif

-Geaux
Wrong answer.

Comey testified he leaked the information to trigger a special counsel. Are you disputing that?

-Geaux

1233796371590.gif

-Geaux
Wrong answer.

Comey testified he leaked the information to trigger a special counsel. Are you disputing that?

-Geaux
No, that would be a strawman As we’re talking about who opened the investigation; not what led to it being opened. One could just as easily opine it was Trump’s firing of Comey or trying to get Comey to halt an FBI investigation into Flynn which triggered it, but even then, that’s not about who opened the investigation. Again, that’s Rosenstein, who did not even have to open an investigation or appoint a special counsel. He chose to. On top of all that, Coney is not a “the left.”

Don’t you ever exhaust your bag of dumbass comments?

Forum List

Back