President Trump is Best POTUS in Last 30!Years

Crooked Donnie has been under investigation from Day 1

Nixon on steroids

Just because the crooked left is too immature to accept the results of the election and is conducting a witch hunt, doesnā€™t reflect on him, itā€™s a reflection on the left.
What witch hunt is the left running? The left doesn't have the power to investigate anything. Mueller is a republican. He was appointed by a republican. He's investigating a republican administration. How is any of that a reflection on the left?

No one is stupid enough to believe any of that. I even think, as stupid as you are, even you don't believe that.
Who do you think opened the investigation and appointed Mueller??

1233796371590.gif

Congress did, dipshit.

No one is stupid enough to believe any of that. I even think, as stupid as you are, even you don't believe that.

1233796371590.gif

Comey did. He intentionally leaked bogus info to a 'friend' to set the wheels in motion for a special counsel

-Geaux
Wrong answer.

Rod Rosenstein is the right answer.

I hope you're taking notes.

Comey testified he leaked the information to trigger a special counsel. Are you disputing that?

-Geaux
No, that would be a strawman As weā€™re talking about who opened the investigation; not what led to it being opened. One could just as easily opine it was Trumpā€™s firing of Comey or trying to get Comey to halt an FBI investigation into Flynn which triggered it, but even then, thatā€™s not about who opened the investigation. Again, thatā€™s Rosenstein, who did not even have to open an investigation or appoint a special counsel. He chose to. On top of all that, Coney is not a ā€œthe left.ā€

Donā€™t you ever exhaust your bag of dumbass comments?

I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm talking about Comey. He leaked info to initiate a special counsel. You see, Comey thinks he is more important than the position he held. From writing memo's in advance of Hillary's interview and then again, putting himself above the roles and responsibilities of his position.

Regardless, glad they are rooting out those who haven't paid taxes like Al Sharpton. Maybe he's next?

Do ever get tired of having your head buried in the sand?

-Geaux

Crooked Donnie has been under investigation from Day 1

Nixon on steroids

Just because the crooked left is too immature to accept the results of the election and is conducting a witch hunt, doesnā€™t reflect on him, itā€™s a reflection on the left.
What witch hunt is the left running? The left doesn't have the power to investigate anything. Mueller is a republican. He was appointed by a republican. He's investigating a republican administration. How is any of that a reflection on the left?

1233796371590.gif

Congress did, dipshit.
Great, post the bill number...

1233796371590.gif

Comey did. He intentionally leaked bogus info to a 'friend' to set the wheels in motion for a special counsel

-Geaux
Wrong answer.

Rod Rosenstein is the right answer.

I hope you're taking notes.

Comey testified he leaked the information to trigger a special counsel. Are you disputing that?

-Geaux
No, that would be a strawman As weā€™re talking about who opened the investigation; not what led to it being opened. One could just as easily opine it was Trumpā€™s firing of Comey or trying to get Comey to halt an FBI investigation into Flynn which triggered it, but even then, thatā€™s not about who opened the investigation. Again, thatā€™s Rosenstein, who did not even have to open an investigation or appoint a special counsel. He chose to. On top of all that, Coney is not a ā€œthe left.ā€

Donā€™t you ever exhaust your bag of dumbass comments?

I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm talking about Comey. He leaked info to initiate a special counsel. You see, Comey thinks he is more important than the position he held. From writing memo's in advance of Hillary's interview and then again, putting himself above the roles and responsibilities of his position.

Regardless, glad they are rooting out those who haven't paid taxes like Al Sharpton. Maybe he's next?

Do ever get tired of having your head buried in the sand?

-Geaux
Comey had no power to launch an investigation. The investigation was started by Rosenstein.

And that investigation rolls in on...

Mueller Weighs Putting Off Trump Obstruction Decision

History will show Trump was a very effective POTUS. Only surpassed by Ronald Reagan for now. Mr Trump has another 7 years to #MAGA

-Geaux
Absolutely hilarious not even remotely true.
The best part? He causes liberals to have a hissy fit. Anything or anyone that pisses off liberals has my vote.

Not even close to the effect Obama had on you people.

So true. Obama isn't even in office anymore and look at POTUS still acting bat shit crazy when it comes to him.

History will show Trump was a very effective POTUS. Only surpassed by Ronald Reagan for now. Mr Trump has another 7 years to #MAGA

-Geaux
Absolutely hilarious not even remotely true.
The best part? He causes liberals to have a hissy fit. Anything or anyone that pisses off liberals has my vote.

Not even close to the effect Obama had on you people.

So true. Obama isn't even in office anymore and look at POTUS still acting bat shit crazy when it comes to him.

Booooooosh cries Obama

See what I did there?

-Geaux

1233796371590.gif

Congress did, dipshit.

Bill not needed.

1233796371590.gif

Congress did, dipshit.

Bill not needed.
Without a bill, all Congress can do is ask for an investigation. Which leaves us again with ā€” Rosenstein opened the investigation.

1233796371590.gif

Congress did, dipshit.

Bill not needed.
Without a bill, all Congress can do is ask for an investigation. Which leaves us again with ā€” Rosenstein opened the investigation.

Whatever, it changes nothing, and you know it.

1233796371590.gif

Congress did, dipshit.

Bill not needed.

LOL

It means what it is ā€” Congress didnā€™t open the investigation. Which even if they did, itā€™s still not the left. But regardless, Congress didnā€™t, Rosenstein did.

Congress did, dipshit.

Bill not needed.

LOL

It means what it is ā€” Congress didnā€™t open the investigation. Which even if they did, itā€™s still not the left. But regardless, Congress didnā€™t, Rosenstein did.

Liar. Itā€™s 100% the left. The Republicans already announced that their findings have determined that there was no collusion.

Bill not needed.

LOL

Liar. Itā€™s 100% the left. The Republicans already announced that their findings have determined that there was no collusion.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Here it is again....

Mueller is a Republican, he is not the left.

He was appointed by Rosenstein. Rosenstein is also a Republican, he is not the left.

Rosenstein was appointed by a Republican and was filling in for Sessions, another Republican, he is not the left.

Sessions was appointed by Trump, also a Republican. Trump is not the left.

You look like the imbecile you are for blaming the left for this investigation when itā€™s all due to Republicans. :cuckoo:

Bill not needed.

LOL

Here it is again....

He was appointed by Rosenstein. Rosenstein is also a Republican, he is not the left.

Rosenstein was appointed by a Republican and was filling in for Sessions, another Republican, he is not the left.

You look like the imbecile you are for blaming the left for this investigation when itā€™s all due to Republicans. :cuckoo:

You are too stupid and dishonest to talk to. Dismissed, retard.

LOL

Here it is again....

You are too stupid and dishonest to talk to. Dismissed, retard.
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back