President Trump just filed a lawsuit against Hillary over the "Russian Collusion" allegations

yes it was debunked bessie the “data” was a lie. Clinton lied, you fell for it

Nope, the data showed there was a connection. You're the liar, not the data. To this day, no one has ever shown the data was false or wrong. To this day, the people who obtained that data still stand by it.

MARTINEZ: Now, the Justice Department has charged that key source for the dossier, Russian analyst Igor Danchenko, with lying the FBI. What does this mean for news stories that relied on his claims?
Lying to FBI about spreading Russian government misinformation? Nope moron.

From in or about January 2017 through in or about November 2017, and as part of its efforts to determine the truth or falsity of specific information in the Company Reports, the FBI conducted several interviews of DANCHENKO regarding, among other things, the information that DANCHENKO had provided to U.K. Person-I (collectively, the "Interviews"). 9. As alleged in further detail below, DANCHENKO lied to FBI agents during these Interviews. 10. First, DANCHENKO stated falsely that he had never communicated with a particular U.S.-based individual - who was a long-time participant in Democratic Party politics and was then an executive at a U.S. public relations firm ("PR Executive-I") - about any allegations contained in the Company Reports. In truth and in fact, and as DANCHENKO well knew, DANCHENKO sourced one or more specific allegations in the Company Reports anonymously to PR Executive-I.

Second, DANCHENKO stated falsely during the Interviews, that, in or about late July 2016, he received an anonymous phone call from an individual....In truth and fact, and as DANCHENKO well knew, DANCHENKO never received such a phone call or such information from any person

Danchenko was indicted (NOT CONVICTED) for falsely testifying about his communications with Americans. And there is nothing in the indictment accusing him of peddling any Russian gov disinformation.

Last edited:
Who? There were no Steely sources that were accused of peddling Russian government misinformation. You are full of shit.
are you literally not reading my post and the links? Why?

Let's try another post: Steele dossier source arrested in Durham probe

Steele dossier source arrested in Durham probe​

Researcher Igor Danchenko is charged with five counts of false statements in an inquiry into the origins of the FBI’s Trump-Russia investigation.

Clinton paid russian liars for misinformation.

Nope, the data showed there was a connection. You're the liar, not the data. To this day, no one has ever shown the data was false or wrong. To this day, the people who obtained that data still stand by it.
That's not what Durham said. Read the link

Durham? I literally posted a link citing the witnesses and their testimony showing that CLinton ordered the propaganda be leaked to the press

That doesn't make the data fake.

face-palm-gif.278959

Lying to FBI about spreading Russian government misinformation? Nope moron.

From in or about January 2017 through in or about November 2017, and as part of its efforts to determine the truth or falsity of specific information in the Company Reports, the FBI conducted several interviews of DANCHENKO regarding, among other things, the information that DANCHENKO had provided to U.K. Person-I (collectively, the "Interviews"). 9. As alleged in further detail below, DANCHENKO lied to FBI agents during these Interviews. 10. First, DANCHENKO stated falsely that he had never communicated with a particular U.S.-based individual - who was a long-time participant in Democratic Party politics and was then an executive at a U.S. public relations firm ("PR Executive-I") - about any allegations contained in the Company Reports. In truth and in fact, and as DANCHENKO well knew, DANCHENKO sourced one or more specific allegations in the Company Reports anonymously to PR Executive-I.

Second, DANCHENKO stated falsely during the Interviews, that, in or about late July 2016, he received an anonymous phone call from an individual....In truth and fact, and as DANCHENKO well knew, DANCHENKO never received such a phone call or such information from any person

Danchenko was indicted (NOT CONVICTED) for falsefly testifying about his communications with Americans. And there is nothing in the indictment accusing him of peddling any Russin gov disinformation.
Yep...the Russian agent paid by the Clinton campaign is a liar. Which is to be expected

are you literally not reading my post and the links? Why?

Let's try another post: Steele dossier source arrested in Durham probe

Steele dossier source arrested in Durham probe​

Researcher Igor Danchenko is charged with five counts of false statements in an inquiry into the origins of the FBI’s Trump-Russia investigation.

Clinton paid russian liars for misinformation.
Lying to FBI about WHAT? Talking to some Americans?

Thats your proof that Clinton was spreading Russian government misinformation? Seriously idiot?

Here's what that states...

The article further reported that the Federal Bureau of Investigation ("FBI") had "spent weeks examining computer data showing an odd stream of activity to a Trump Organization server," and that "[c]omputer logs obtained by [Newspaper-I]" showed "that two servers at [Russian Bank-1] sent more than 2,700 'look up' messages

Nothing in there states that didn't happen.

It wasn't legit if it was russian propaganda.

She paid Russians, for misinformation, and then gleefully was putin's puppet spreading the lies....

You're lying sgain. She paid a U.S. firm for opposition research.

That's not what Durham said. Read the link

I did. It appears you didn't. Here's what it said...

He said that "we discussed it and then made that decision" and "we did" decide to share the claims with a reporter. When asked by a prosecutor on special counsel John Durham's team about the highest level of approval for pushing the Alfa-Bank claims to the press, Mook replied that "John and I were involved," but "I discussed it with Hillary as well" after the campaign team had discussed it. Mook said that he framed it to Clinton as: "Hey, you know, we have this, and we want to share it with a reporter." Mook added, "She agreed to that."

When pressed by Durham prosecutor Andrew DeFilippis on what else Clinton said, Mook replied that “all I remember is that she agreed with the decision" to share the Alfa-Bank claims with the media. Mook said that “she thought we made the right decision.”

Nothing there about the data being a "lie."

if it's not true, it's fake.

The data appears to be true as it's never been shown otherwise. Claims about the data being nefarious might be untrue, but the data showed a direct connection between Trump and Alfa Bank. That has never been debunked.

Your inability to show it was is now even more evidence the data is real.

Shit's fixin' to get real, yo.

Case 2:22-cv-14102-XXXX Document 1 Entered on FLSD Docket 03/24/2022 Page 1 of 108

"UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF FLORIDA CASE NO. DONALD J. TRUMP, Plaintiff, v. HILLARY R. CLINTON, HFACC, INC., DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE, DNC SERVICES CORPORATION, PERKINS COIE, LLC, MICHAEL SUSSMANN, MARC ELIAS, DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ, CHARLES HALLIDAY DOLAN, JR., JAKE SULLIVAN, JOHN PODESTA, ROBERT E. MOOK, PHILLIPE REINES, FUSION GPS, GLENN SIMPSON, PETER FRITSCH, NELLIE OHR, BRUCE OHR, ORBIS BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE, LTD., CHRISTOPHER STEELE, IGOR DANCHENKO, NEUSTAR, INC., RODNEY JOFFE, JAMES COMEY, PETER STRZOK, LISA PAGE, KEVIN CLINESMITH, ANDREW MCCABE, JOHN DOES 1 THROUGH 10 (said names being fictious and unknown persons), and ABC CORPORATIONS 1 THROUGH 10 (said names being fictitious and unknown entities), Defendants.

_________________________________________/ COMPLAINT FOR DAMAGES AND DEMAND FOR TRIAL BY JURY The Plaintiff, Donald J. Trump, by and through his undersigned counsel, hereby serves his suit against the Defendants, Hillary R. Clinton, HFACC, Inc., the Democratic National Committee, DNC Services Corporation, Perkins Coie, LLC, Michael Sussmann, Marc Elias, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Charles Halliday Dolan, Jr., Jake Sullivan, John Podesta, Robert E. Mook..."

The lawsuit
What a Clown. Dopey Donald, the World’s Biggest Sore Loser just can’t move on
lol

Lying to FBI about WHAT? Talking to some Americans?

Thats your proof that Clinton was spreading Russian government misinformation? Seriously idiot?
lying to the fbi about his work for clinton pushing putin’s propaganda

The data appears to be true as it's never been shown otherwise. Claims about the data being nefarious might be untrue, but the data showed a direct connection between Trump and Alfa Bank. That has never been debunked.

Your inability to show it was is now even more evidence the data is real.
haha why do you refuse to read. links? I provided Durhams indictment highlighting the data was fake

haha why do you refuse to read. links? I provided Durhams indictment highlighting the data was fake
No you didn't liar. If you did, you would be able to QUOTE Durham's indictment saying anything of the sort.

Nowhere in the indictment does Durham say the data was fake.

No you didn't liar. If you did, you would be able to QUOTE Durham's indictment saying anything of the sort.

Nowhere in the indictment does Durham say the data was fake.

i literally provided the indictment

Forum List

Back