President Trump just filed a lawsuit against Hillary over the "Russian Collusion" allegations

that paid russian agents for propaganda for her to undermine the election. What’s your point?

Thanks for finally admitting it wasn't Clinton who paid Russians. Hopefully, you won't return to that lie.

that paid russian agents
What fn Russian agents? Durham investigation NEVER claimed that any of the Dossier sources were Russian agents.

Time and time again you are posting pure bullshit. Have you not shame? Or are you just too fucking stupid to not do that?

You just said it was the U.S. firm who paid Russians. Now you're back to lying again? How sad.
with money that clinton paid them. Clinton hired a company that employed foreign agents, that paid russians for misinformation

what part of that don’t you grasp?

What fn Russian agents? Durham investigation NEVER claimed that any of the Dossier sources were Russian agents.

Time and time again you are posting pure bullshit. Have you not shame? Or are you just too fucking stupid to not do that?
haha Igor is a russian agent that clinton hired

hiding??? hahah i provided the entire document for you all
You can't provide the quote. You know that, but are too pathetic to admit it.

I don't know how two bit bullshit peddlers like you look at yourself in the mirror. Absolutely shameless.

You can't provide the quote. You know that, but are too pathetic to admit it.

I don't know how two bit bullshit peddlers like you look at yourself in the mirror. Absolutely shameless.
haha i did…read the indictment

Why choose?

with money that clinton paid them. Clinton hired a company that employed foreign agents, that paid russians for misinformation

what part of that don’t you grasp?

The part where you keep admitting Hillary paid a U.S. firm but then keep lying, saying she paid Russians. She never did.

The part where you keep admitting Hillary paid a U.S. firm but then keep lying, saying she paid Russians. She never did.
the russian were employed at the firm she hired to undermine to spread propaganda and misinformation…

the russian were employed at the firm she hired to undermine to spread propaganda and misinformation…

No, the Russians were not employed by the firm she hired.

Virtually every post of yours on this has been a lie. i.e., typical rightwingnut.

Forum List

Back