President Trump just filed a lawsuit against Hillary over the "Russian Collusion" allegations

Yeah, it says the law firm she hired, hired a U.S. firm. Nowhere in there does it say she hired Igor Danchenko.

Your own source proves you lied.
Igor the Russian agent was being paid by the firm the campaign hired for propaganda...how is this hard for you to grasp?

yeah, we are talking about the Clinton Campaign, hiring someone...a russian agent....for propaganda

Actually it was Paul Manaort who, while as the Traitor's Campaign Manager, was working for and with the Russians. HRC did work for, work with or hire Russians. It was The Traitor's Campaign that work with and for the Russians.

Actually it was Paul Manaort who, while as the Traitor's Campaign Manager, was working for and with the Russians. HRC did work for, work with or hire Russians. It was The Traitor's Campaign that work with and for the Russians.
hahahha that's more Russian debunk hoax propaganda....Mueller made it clear.

Here's the indictment for the Russian agent, HRC campaign paid for Putin misinformation, that they used to start the entire hoax

8. In the context of these efforts, the FBI learned that U.K. Person-I relied primarily on a U .S.-based Russian national, IGOR DANCHENKO ("DANCHENKO"), the defendant herein, to collect the information that ultimately formed the core of the allegations found in the Company Reports. From in or about January 2017 through in or about November 2017, and as part of its efforts to determine the truth or falsity of specific information in the Company Reports, the FBI conducted several interviews of DANCHENKO regarding, among other things, the information that DANCHENKO had provided to U.K. Person-I (collectively, the "Interviews").
9. As alleged in further detail below, DANCHENKO lied to FBI agents during these Interviews. 10. First, DANCHENKO stated falsely that he had never communicated with a particular U.S.-based individual - who was a long-time participant in Democratic Party politics and was then an executive at a U.S. public relations firm ("PR Executive-I") - about any allegations contained in the Company Reports. In truth and in fact, and as DANCHENKO well knew, DANCHENKO sourced one or more specific allegations in the Company Reports anonymously to PR Executive-I.

Igro was a Russian Agent yes, but working for and with Ghouli and Manafart.
8. In the context of these efforts, the FBI learned that U.K. Person-I relied primarily on a U .S.-based Russian national, IGOR DANCHENKO ("DANCHENKO"), the defendant herein, to collect the information that ultimately formed the core of the allegations found in the Company Reports. From in or about January 2017 through in or about November 2017, and as part of its efforts to determine the truth or falsity of specific information in the Company Reports, the FBI conducted several interviews of DANCHENKO regarding, among other things, the information that DANCHENKO had provided to U.K. Person-I (collectively, the "Interviews").

9. As alleged in further detail below, DANCHENKO lied to FBI agents during these Interviews. 10. First, DANCHENKO stated falsely that he had never communicated with a particular U.S.-based individual - who was a long-time participant in Democratic Party politics and was then an executive at a U.S. public relations firm ("PR Executive-I") - about any allegations contained in the Company Reports. In truth and in fact, and as DANCHENKO well knew, DANCHENKO sourced one or more specific allegations in the Company Reports anonymously to PR Executive-I.

Glad you agree he is a Russian agent,......but he was being paid by the Clinton campaign for Russian misinformation about President Trump

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over all the partisan sheep STUPID coming out of your proven ignorant pie hole.

Try again later when your head is not pushed up the Democratic Party's collective proven corrupt, criminal, seditious, treasonous, historic scandal-perpetrating asses.
All of your rants, your bullshit, your pissing & moaning & messing your pants won't change the fact that a jury handed Durham's ass back to him because it was a bullshit charge to begin with, genius.

Time to shed more tears over the F.B.I. after the orange babboon & you MAGA turds have been ranting & raving about them accusing them of all kinds of nonsense ever since that idiot came down the escalator.

Yes, Clinton's campaign hired a firm....that employed this Russian agent.

How's that going over your head?

No, I'm not fooled by your lies. That U.S. form never employed Danchenko.

Like I said earlier, and like you just reaffirmed...

You're out of your fucking mind.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Glad you agree he is a Russian agent,......but he was being paid by the Clinton campaign for Russian misinformation about President Trump

LOLOLOLOL

Like I said, and you just reaffirmed... you're out of your fucking mind. :cuckoo:

You posted...

8. In the context of these efforts, the FBI learned that U.K. Person-I relied primarily on a U .S.-based Russian national, IGOR DANCHENKO

So Hillary was U.K. Person-I, was she?

10. First, DANCHENKO stated falsely that he had never communicated with a particular U.S.-based individual - who was a long-time participant in Democratic Party politics and was then an executive at a U.S. public relations firm ("PR Executive-I")

...or was she PR Executive-I, who worked at a public relations firm??

face-palm-gif.278959

No, I'm not fooled by your lies. That U.S. form never employed Danchenko.

Like I said earlier, and like you just reaffirmed...

You're out of your fucking mind.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif
they paid him. he then lied about it…read the indictment

LOLOLOLOL

Like I said, and you just reaffirmed... you're out of your fucking mind. :cuckoo:

You posted...

8. In the context of these efforts, the FBI learned that U.K. Person-I relied primarily on a U .S.-based Russian national, IGOR DANCHENKO

So Hillary was U.K. Person-I, was she?

10. First, DANCHENKO stated falsely that he had never communicated with a particular U.S.-based individual - who was a long-time participant in Democratic Party politics and was then an executive at a U.S. public relations firm ("PR Executive-I")

...or was she PR Executive-I, who worked at a public relations firm??

face-palm-gif.278959
no the other foreign agent worked for clinton’s campaign, and the PR Firm worked for her too

this paid russian agent was the main contributor to the Steele Dossier which clinton paid for

no the other foreign agent worked for clinton’s campaign, and the PR Firm worked for her too

this paid russian agent was the main contributor to the Steele Dossier which clinton paid for

When did Hillary get the dossier?

Where in the indictment does it say they paid him?
the real question you should be asking is why we’re the dems, working so closely with this russian agent on the campaign amd why did he feel the need to lie to the fbi about his involvement?

i tell ya his trial is gonna be a big one

I know his background and I know who he worked for.

Yes, he was Russian Agent, working with and working Ghouli and Manafart.

I know his background and I know who he worked for.

Yes, he was Russian Agent, working with and working Ghouli and Manafart.
so you don’t want to read the indictment where he worked for the clinton campaign and dnc?

Last edited:
the real question you should be asking is why we’re the dems, working so closely with this russian agent on the campaign amd why did he feel the need to lie to the fbi about his involvement?

i tell ya his trial is gonna be a big one

Which "Dems" was he working with?

Forum List

Back