President Trump just filed a lawsuit against Hillary over the "Russian Collusion" allegations

i literally provided the indictment

And nothing in it states the data was false. Which is why you couldn't quote any such text from it. Hysterically, you actually think just hiding behind, here's the indictment, is going to fool anyone that you're not full of shit.

I did. It appears you didn't. Here's what it said...

He said that "we discussed it and then made that decision" and "we did" decide to share the claims with a reporter. When asked by a prosecutor on special counsel John Durham's team about the highest level of approval for pushing the Alfa-Bank claims to the press, Mook replied that "John and I were involved," but "I discussed it with Hillary as well" after the campaign team had discussed it. Mook said that he framed it to Clinton as: "Hey, you know, we have this, and we want to share it with a reporter." Mook added, "She agreed to that."
When pressed by Durham prosecutor Andrew DeFilippis on what else Clinton said, Mook replied that “all I remember is that she agreed with the decision" to share the Alfa-Bank claims with the media. Mook said that “she thought we made the right decision.”

Nothing there about the data being a "lie."
that’s just the part were he said clinton green lighted it. We already know it was debunked. The FBI knew that it was debunked when the clinton campaign came to them…didn’t you read the indictment i provided?

that’s just the part were he said clinton green lighted it. We already know it was debunked.
Are YOU Clinton?

Nothing in any of your sourcing shows that Clinton or her campaign considered information to be false. Not then, not now.

Are YOU Clinton?

Nothing in any of your sourcing shows that Clinton or her campaign considered information to be false. Not then, not now.
haha yeah she was just paying Russian for information she thought was true

because he’s a russian agent who was lying about how he worked for the clinton campaign

The only people he purportedly lied talking about was Charles Dolan Jr and Sergei Millian. So what?

that’s just the part were he said clinton green lighted it. We already know it was debunked. The FBI knew that it was debunked when the clinton campaign came to them…didn’t you read the indictment i provided?

Yeah, I even quoted that indictment showing what the data revealed. Nothing in that indictment showed it didn't reveal that. You lied. Your own sources prove you lied.

Yeah, I even quoted that indictment showing what the data revealed. Nothing in that indictment showed it didn't reveal that. You lied. Your own sources prove you lied.
the data was debunked. There was nothing there..the fbi knew that when the lying clinton lawyer tried to push it, then clinton green lighted the propaganda to be leaked to the press

her russian agent has also been indicted for lying to the fbi about his role

the data was debunked. There was nothing there..the fbi knew that when the lying clinton lawyer tried to push it, then clinton green lighted the propaganda to be leaked to the press

her russian agent has also been indicted for lying to the fbi about his role

You're still lying. You've yet to show the data was debunked. That's because it never was.

Forum List

Back