🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump Looking VERY Presidential

I imagine the Baath Party had it's same supporters of Hussein. "he sounds tough". In truth, he was little more than a figurehead propped up by the army. When the army no longer was able to prop him up, he went into hiding and was found in a hole by a PFC.

Drumpf's brovado is about on the same level as Saddam. He's a small fraction of a man who has no clue of what he is doing.

Huh? Likening The Donald to Saddam Hussein :uhoh3:

Both authoritarian blowhards with nothing to back it up outside of threats. Both have supporters who are zealots and violent, stupid, and are only in it for themselves. Both are soon to be footnotes in history (one already is).

:rolleyes-41:

"Both have supporters who are zealots and violent"

So how many Hillary and Bernie rallies have been violently disrupted?

Dunno.

Are you condoning violence?

"President Trump Looking VERY Presidential"

lol

You can’t be serious.

In fact, Trump is looking VERY crazy:

"Because the Muslims are the ones that see what's going on. The Muslims are the ones that have to report him. And if they don't report him, then there have to be consequences to them."

Trump: Must Be "Consequences" For Muslims Not Reporting Potential Terrorists

“The Muslims” – Trump the ignorant, hateful, ridiculous bigot.

And then there’s this bit of moronic hate and insanity:

"The only reason the killer was in America in the first place is because we allowed his family to come here," Trump said. "That is a fact, and a fact we need to talk about."

Trump Calls To Ban Immigration From Countries With 'Proven History Of Terrorism'

So the idiot Trump wants to ‘ban’ Muslims from coming to the United States because they may have a child that might grow up the become a ‘terrorist.’

The idiocy and stupidity of this is breathtaking.

No, Trump is anything but ‘presidential’ – and given this display of ignorant, stupidity, and bigotry Trump will thankfully never be president.

I wish there was an icon among the "Thank You", "Agree", "Winner" and "Informative" saying "Stupid" "Ridiculous" or "Insane" or "Fuck You".

Your posts would richly deserve any or all of them.

The Donald's compulsive Narcissism snatched defeat out of the mouth of what could have been had Trump not started an "End Zone" dance in an end Zone full of Dead Bodies from the Night Club

Republicans pan Trump’s Orlando response: ‘Saying nothing would have been better’
Blaming Trump for the terrorist attack. You forgot to mention the recent attack on a French cop and his wife being killed by a terrorist what I suspect is also Trumps fault according to your propaganda.
Folks, here is the demagogue from the Gold Coast of Florida hiding in a gated community with armed security patrolling the neighborhood.

I imagine the Baath Party had it's same supporters of Hussein. "he sounds tough". In truth, he was little more than a figurehead propped up by the army. When the army no longer was able to prop him up, he went into hiding and was found in a hole by a PFC.

Drumpf's brovado is about on the same level as Saddam. He's a small fraction of a man who has no clue of what he is doing.

Both authoritarian blowhards with nothing to back it up outside of threats. Both have supporters who are zealots and violent, stupid, and are only in it for themselves. Both are soon to be footnotes in history (one already is).
I am always amazed at how much stupid you can fit in one comment and still have room for a load of sh#t.

The Leftists refer to everyone who's not a Leftist as "stupid", but there's no bigger group of stupid people than Leftists. Their pathological altruism is just one example of their complete stupidity.

Another example of their complete stupidity is saying everyone should be disarmed, because they think that people are just too stupid to have a gun.

This is from the crowd that blamed the GUN and NOT the Radical Islamist terrorist for the Orlando massacre.

It was the GUN'S fault :uhoh3:
Here you go supporting your statement:

:rolleyes-41:

"Both have supporters who are zealots and violent"

So how many Hillary and Bernie rallies have been violently disrupted?

Dunno.

Are you condoning violence?

Just when I thought your comments couldn't get even more silly, they have.

You said that The Donald supporters are "zealots and violent"

I said:

"So how many Hillary and Bernie rallies have been violently disrupted?"

You responded:

"Are you condoning violence?"

:uhoh3:

Forum List

Back