President Trump nixes federal workers pay raises,leftists lose their minds

What is your party affiliation again?

He's an Independent who sides with liberals 90% of the time.

Yes, I side with liberals being against Trump. We do not agree on policy at all, but we do agree Trump sucks
CATO is a libertarian think tank.

No, the are a Conservative think tank that calls themselves libertarian. But even if they were libertarian, I would not ignore bad data just because they published it.

Bad data is bad data no matter who puts it out.
A libertarian think tank that got its figures from the the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA).

How do you know where they got their numbers?

Did you find a link to the actual study yet? I know that I have not, they talk about the study on their site a lot, but still have not found the actual data.

Did you read the study? Do you have a link to the study?

Yes, I side with liberals being against Trump. We do not agree on policy at all, but we do agree Trump sucks

No, the are a Conservative think tank that calls themselves libertarian. But even if they were libertarian, I would not ignore bad data just because they published it.

So in other words you are not a Libertarian but actually a Liberal.

That much was obvious.

Yes...freeze pay raises of the little guys in the name of fiscal responsibility, while giving huge tax cuts to the wealthy and drastically cut revenue which caused this huge rise in national debt.

Sounds pretty screwed up to me, but hardly surprising. Government workers are an easy punching bag.
Civilian federal employees are a drag on the economy… Absolutely

That much was obvious.

Yes, because I will not blindly accept data I am a liberal.

Fuck, are you really this stupid or is it just an act for the internet?

For some reason I thought were not just another partisan sheep.

Color me wrong about that

That much was obvious.

What is the overall cost for the raises both civilian and military combined????????

Yes...freeze pay raises of the little guys in the name of fiscal responsibility, while giving huge tax cuts to the wealthy and drastically cut revenue which caused this huge rise in national debt.

Sounds pretty screwed up to me, but hardly surprising. Government workers are an easy punching bag.

I would start with an across the board cut of 10% over the next 3 years. Every single agency including the military.

Then once that is done we can do more specific cuts and get rid of redundancy.

Why do you not view military federal workers a drag on the economy? They are essentially no different than any other federal employee

That much was obvious.

Umm yeah. Says the Liberal sheep pretending to be Libertarian.

Save it.

That much was obvious.

What is the overall cost for the raises both civilian and military combined????????

I do not know. I have not argued against not giving the the raise, just pointing out bad data when I see it...and laughing that Trump had to claim we were in a dire economic situation to justify trying to get rid of the raises.

That much was obvious.

Save it.

You and your fellow sheep...

sheep-to-slaughter.jpg

I would start with an across the board cut of 10% over the next 3 years. Every single agency including the military.

Then once that is done we can do more specific cuts and get rid of redundancy.

Why do you not view military federal workers a drag on the economy? They are essentially no different than any other federal employee
I too would cut across the board until it hurts, then cut a bit more.
The military/police/fire is an necessary, Civilian federal employees are not necessary.
The private sector can do everything better, more efficient and are far less corrupt

That much was obvious.

Save it.

sheep-to-slaughter.jpg
A liberal sheep with his back up meme for when he is busted.

If your so proud of your ideology...why ya gotta lie? Hmmm?

That much was obvious.

Save it.

sheep-to-slaughter.jpg

Lies are the foundation of their ideology.

The military/police/fire is an necessary, Civilian federal employees are not necessary.
The private sector can do everything better, more efficient and are far less corrupt

Much too broad of a statement.

When I was a young Staff Sergeant running a Flight Clarence section for MCAS Yuma we "privatized" much of the base services to civilians. Not only was the service far worse, it cost more.

One afternoon our Base Operations frequency went down, it is required by FAA regulations. I called the proper people to get it fixed, but seeing as it was almost 1600, I was told the Base CO would have to approve the OT if I wanted it fixed. Thus I spent the next 30 minutes tracking him down to get his approval. While this was happening the technician as sitting in his office making overtime, but not working...just waiting for my response. In the end it took 15 minutes to fix and the man got an hour of overtime. And his salary was more than 40% above the Marine that used to do the job.

That much was obvious.

Save it.

sheep-to-slaughter.jpg

Damn, once again it is a crying shame that you lack the basic intelligence to see the irony in your post.

When I was a young Staff Sergeant running a Flight Clarence section for MCAS Yuma we "privatized" much of the base services to civilians. Not only was the service far worse, it cost more.

One afternoon our Base Operations frequency went down, it is required by FAA regulations. I called the proper people to get it fixed, but seeing as it was almost 1600, I was told the Base CO would have to approve the OT if I wanted it fixed. Thus I spent the next 30 minutes tracking him down to get his approval. While this was happening the technician as sitting in his office making overtime, but not working...just waiting for my response. In the end it took 15 minutes to fix and the man got an hour of overtime. And his salary was more than 40% above the Marine that used to do the job.
So basically what you’re saying in the civilian federal government is not too large... lol

So basically what you’re saying in the civilian federal government is not too large... lol

No, I am saying it is too large because there is too much redundancy, and there are some things civilian can do better.

But I will never agree with such mindless broad brush strokes as private sector can do everything better, more efficient and are far less corrupt. I am not a mindless sheep so I cannot agree with such stupid talking points. I am sure you will understand.

That much was obvious.

I do not know. I have not argued against not giving the the raise, just pointing out bad data when I see it...and laughing that Trump had to claim we were in a dire economic situation to justify trying to get rid of the raises.
So you don't know about it........Budget battle end of the month.............the costs of the civilian increases are estimated at 25 Billion...........and the main argument is the locality rates.......

The other area is future .......next year COLA rates at 2.1%

Military increases 2.1%..........haven't looked that up as it's not on the table but would expect to be nearly the same......So we are looking at about 50 Billion Dollars on the table.........

Did you know Trump has cut 11,000 Federal Employees..............

No, I am saying it is too large because there is too much redundancy, and there are some things civilian can do better.

But I will never agree with such mindless broad brush strokes as private sector can do everything better, more efficient and are far less corrupt. I am not a mindless sheep so I cannot agree with such stupid talking points. I am sure you will understand.
The swamp exists because of the civilian federal government/deep state....

Exactly. Because we all know Libertarians love the bloated government lol

Save it.

sheep-to-slaughter.jpg

Damn, once again it is a crying shame that you lack the basic intelligence to see the irony in your post.
So ashamed to be a liberal you have to lie. Tsk tsk

Forum List

Back