🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump ordered flags at half-mast!

Tell us what should be added to the current background checks that are not already in them? I am guessing the main things you look for in a background check when someone want to buy a gun is criminal record, history of violence history of mental or psychological problems if someone does not have a history of these things before they go off the rails nothing you can do no background check can not find what is not there. What do you do if someone purchased the gun years before and started having problems or went into a downard sprial years after the purchase? If people really want to do something about these shootings they need to stop with the political finger pointing and bumper sticker solutions and start trying to figure out what has changed in the culture that is making more and more people want to do this. Before Cloumbine mass shootings were rare school shootings pretty much unheard of since then they have been increasing under both Republican and Democrat Presidents so a good first step would be to try and find out why the increase since then.

Poor self-identity formation and all the influences that support it.
It's complicated.
Totally agree it is a very complicated problem that everyone wants a simple ten second sound bite solution to.

Tell us what should be added to the current background checks that are not already in them? I am guessing the main things you look for in a background check when someone want to buy a gun is criminal record, history of violence history of mental or psychological problems if someone does not have a history of these things before they go off the rails nothing you can do no background check can not find what is not there. What do you do if someone purchased the gun years before and started having problems or went into a downard sprial years after the purchase? If people really want to do something about these shootings they need to stop with the political finger pointing and bumper sticker solutions and start trying to figure out what has changed in the culture that is making more and more people want to do this. Before Cloumbine mass shootings were rare school shootings pretty much unheard of since then they have been increasing under both Republican and Democrat Presidents so a good first step would be to try and find out why the increase since then.

Poor self-identity formation and all the influences that support it.
It's complicated.
Totally agree it is a very complicated problem that everyone wants a simple ten second sound bite solution to.

They want it to be as E-Z as looking up something on the interwebz.

Wow, another weekday, another opportunity for a lib to piss and moan about something.
Maybe if Trump shut his mouth none of this would happen?
He has described groups of immigrants as “infestations,” declared in his campaign kickoff that many of those coming from Mexico were “rapists,“deemed a caravan of Hispanic migrants as invaders and wondered why the United States accepted so many immigrants from “s---hole countries” like Haiti, El Salvador and African nations.
Trump calls migrant caravans "invasion" at campaign rally
BTW, did you catch at the end when he asked, "how do you stop these people from crossing the border?" and one in the audience shouts "shoot 'em" and he stops and laughs as he points to the guy for recognition and says "only in the panhandle can you get away with saying that" and the hate filled crowd cheers. That was the Tramp hate rally shortly before the El Paso shooting.

what did I miss----were the victims of the tragedies ----
IMMIGRANTS?
It brings out the hate in his followers and some like these morons go over the line and yes some were Mexicans
Oh well, maybe if they fear getting killed here they won't come as much. So tell us all, how do dirt poor Mexicans afford to come over and shop at an American mall?

I'm sure he also called for prayers for the dead, wounded and their loved ones in Ohio, Texas, Florida, Connecticut, et all other states and communities devastated by gun violence.

If he had anything in mind but his own political situation, he would have ordered our flag at half-mast upside down, until the Congress passed laws which require more effective nation wide background checks.

Flying our flag in such away would put the issue of gun control on the Front Page for more than a day, and every government building would remind the public of how guns destroy lives, of victims and their loved ones.

But of course he won't, nor will the members of Congress who accept "donations" from the NRA and the Gun Lobby.
suk-god-bless-president-trump-we-are-with-you-president-21821359.png

I'm sure he also called for prayers for the dead, wounded and their loved ones in Ohio, Texas, Florida, Connecticut, et all other states and communities devastated by gun violence.

If he had anything in mind but his own political situation, he would have ordered our flag at half-mast upside down, until the Congress passed laws which require more effective nation wide background checks.

Flying our flag in such away would put the issue of gun control on the Front Page for more than a day, and every government building would remind the public of how guns destroy lives, of victims and their loved ones.

But of course he won't, nor will the members of Congress who accept "donations" from the NRA and the Gun Lobby.
A better solution.

An Executive Action immediately outlawing gun free zones.

defensless.jpg

Wow, another weekday, another opportunity for a lib to piss and moan about something.
Maybe if Trump shut his mouth none of this would happen?
He has described groups of immigrants as “infestations,” declared in his campaign kickoff that many of those coming from Mexico were “rapists,“deemed a caravan of Hispanic migrants as invaders and wondered why the United States accepted so many immigrants from “s---hole countries” like Haiti, El Salvador and African nations.
Trump calls migrant caravans "invasion" at campaign rally
BTW, did you catch at the end when he asked, "how do you stop these people from crossing the border?" and one in the audience shouts "shoot 'em" and he stops and laughs as he points to the guy for recognition and says "only in the panhandle can you get away with saying that" and the hate filled crowd cheers. That was the Tramp hate rally shortly before the El Paso shooting.

what did I miss----were the victims of the tragedies ----
IMMIGRANTS?
It brings out the hate in his followers and some like these morons go over the line and yes some were Mexicans
Oh well, maybe if they fear getting killed here they won't come as much. So tell us all, how do dirt poor Mexicans afford to come over and shop at an American mall?

The usual.....drugs and human smuggling.

And if he didnt' do it, you would attack him for that too.

If he had anything in mind but his own political situation, he would have ordered our flag at half-mast upside down, until the Congress passed laws which require more effective nation wide background checks

And if the shooter ignored the law to obtain his weapon? You pukes are pathetic. You abuse the dead and grieving families for political purposes. I take comfort knowing God will bitch slap you scum sooner or later.

Thousands are killed by alcoholics, should we ban alcohol? Should we require background checks before you can purchase alcohol? Thousands killed way more than by guns.

We get it, Wry. You don't like President Trump. Do you really feel the need to prove yet again that you are a leftist tool by criticizing him for honoring dead Americans?

I'll keep on proving that trump is what he is, until more people see the light.

Trump did not honor dead Americans, he is attempting and failing to cover his ass. He is a hate monger, and he alone has the bully pulpit necessary to end the madness, and didn't and won't do so.

Call me all the names you want, it's water off my back. You can hide your head in the sand all day long, and that won't change trump into anything more than what he is: A callous, selfish, man-child wearing an empty suit.

Tell us, how would you stop this?

Stop the NRA and the gun lobby?

Easy, pass legislation to require every member of Congress who accepts a campaign donation, a job for his wife or husband or child, a ticket to the world series, a prostitute for a week end, or any quit quo pro to recuse themselves from any bill which they have accepted more than a cup of water from.

Have you been sharing the pipe with crusaderfrank?

Better than the metallic spray paint your brain has been destroyed by.

It's disgusting how malignant parasites like you dance in the blood of the dead gleeful you have a reason to parrot insipid drivel about passing more laws that won't do a thing to stop this sort of shit.

You're a jerk as well as a hack. And quite stupid, proved by every post you've written.

a malignant bed wetting parasite said:
Something too stupid to bother reading, but likely amounts to inane psychobabble.

Tell us, how would you stop this?

He would confiscate all privately owned guns and murder at least 150 million Americans in collectivist gulags.

Another stupid comment with no evidence and no possibility of happening.

I watched a media brief by the Dayton chief of police a little while ago. He said there was noting in the shooter's record that would preclude him from legally purchasing a gun.

Try again.

Try again? There are no laws which will prevent mass murder, murder for greed or suicide and accidents. I've written that a dozen times and still stupid people post the same stupid question.

For the Record:

Gun control laws are not a panacea

And another stack of warm bloody bodies for them to preach from.

Hey, Fly Catcher, did you at least put on plastic booties so you wouldn't get blood on your shoes?

No, I'm not culpable for the "warm bloody bodies" In no specific order, the shooter, the NRA, NRA supporters, Trump and you are the immoral ones.

Lol
People kill people not firearms, You fucking retard
View attachment 272772

Lol
People kill people not firearms, You fucking retard
View attachment 272772

upload_2019-8-4_18-0-59.jpeg

I watched a media brief by the Dayton chief of police a little while ago. He said there was noting in the shooter's record that would preclude him from legally purchasing a gun.

Try again.

Try again? There are no laws which will prevent mass murder, murder for greed or suicide and accidents. I've written that a dozen times and still stupid people post the same stupid question.

For the Record:

So why do you and your ilk continually cry for more gun control?

Try again.

For the Record:

So why do you and your ilk continually cry for more gun control?

"Common sense gun regulations may not prevent a monster from getting a gun, but no regulations assure a monster will get a gun and kill innocent people."

Two monsters have already taken the lives of innocent people since I posted this comment.

Forum List

Back