🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump ordered flags at half-mast!

He can put an immediate stop to this by locking up Soros

IDIOT-GRAM ^^^ ON STEROIDS & CRACK.

Oddly...

I felt the same about the OP

You did? Do you know what flying our flag up side down means? If you do, and don't believe mass murders of innocent people at a food fair, shopping at Wal-Mart and dancing on a Saturday night is not a serious problem, there is something very wrong with you.

We get it, Wry. You don't like President Trump. Do you really feel the need to prove yet again that you are a leftist tool by criticizing him for honoring dead Americans?

I'll keep on proving that trump is what he is, until more people see the light.

Trump did not honor dead Americans, he is attempting and failing to cover his ass. He is a hate monger, and he alone has the bully pulpit necessary to end the madness, and didn't and won't do so.

Call me all the names you want, it's water off my back. You can hide your head in the sand all day long, and that won't change trump into anything more than what he is: A callous, selfish, man-child wearing an empty suit.

Except all your examples of his "hatemongering" are either out right lies, or bullshit spin of the worst sort.

YOu make hate filled lies, then use those lies to justify assumptions that you present as facts and then build spin on top of that,

which is why you get so brittle and bat shit crazy when you get called on this shit.

On some level, you know that your entire world view, is one little girl crying out, "the emperor has no clothes" and you'll be fetal for the rest of your life.

Steve+S.jpg

We get it, Wry. You don't like President Trump. Do you really feel the need to prove yet again that you are a leftist tool by criticizing him for honoring dead Americans?

Trump did not honor dead Americans, he is attempting and failing to cover his ass. He is a hate monger, and he alone has the bully pulpit necessary to end the madness, and didn't and won't do so.

Call me all the names you want, it's water off my back. You can hide your head in the sand all day long, and that won't change trump into anything more than what he is: A callous, selfish, man-child wearing an empty suit.

Except all your examples of his "hatemongering" are either out right lies, or bullshit spin of the worst sort.

YOu make hate filled lies, then use those lies to justify assumptions that you present as facts and then build spin on top of that,

which is why you get so brittle and bat shit crazy when you get called on this shit.

On some level, you know that your entire world view, is one little girl crying out, "the emperor has no clothes" and you'll be fetal for the rest of your life.

Steve+S.jpg

What ever you say, whatever you want to believe. However, you follow my posts, and criticize them with ad hominems. Prove in my world you are not well educated and a biddable trump supporter. Hence,

upload_2019-8-4_19-5-9.jpeg

I'm sure he also called for prayers for the dead, wounded and their loved ones in Ohio, Texas, Florida, Connecticut, et all other states and communities devastated by gun violence.

If he had anything in mind but his own political situation, he would have ordered our flag at half-mast upside down, until the Congress passed laws which require more effective nation wide background checks.

Flying our flag in such away would put the issue of gun control on the Front Page for more than a day, and every government building would remind the public of how guns destroy lives, of victims and their loved ones.

But of course he won't, nor will the members of Congress who accept "donations" from the NRA and the Gun Lobby.
You Trump-hating bastards hitched because he was playing golf ... instead of doing WHAT, exactly?!

You bitched when he condemned the shooters / shooting.

You're bitching now because he's ordering flags to half staff.

God, you're a bunch of meuling, bitter, emotionally-driven, whining, partison pu$$ies....

Steve+S.jpg

What ever you say, whatever you want to believe. However, you follow my posts, and criticize them with ad hominems. Prove in my world you are not well educated and a biddable trump supporter. Hence,

View attachment 272826

You are attacking him for ordering flags at half mast, because you just "KNOW" that he doesn't mean it.

Dude. YOU are the partisan hack here, not me.

Steve+S.jpg

View attachment 272826

You are attacking him for ordering flags at half mast, because you just "KNOW" that he doesn't mean it.

You're beginning to post like the easyt65, the resident fool. Calling me names is childish, and I have no recourse but to respond in kind. I write opinions, based on what I've seen and heard from Trump. Either you don't listen to him, or you are stuck in denial.

Steve+S.jpg

View attachment 272826

You're beginning to post like the easyt65, the resident fool. Calling me names is childish, and I have no recourse but to respond in kind. I write opinions, based on what I've seen and heard from Trump. Either you don't listen to him, or you are stuck in denial.

You are attacking him for ordering flags at half mast.

That is not reasonable. That is circular thinking. At BEST.

Steve+S.jpg

View attachment 272826

I explained my post on why he ordered the flags to half mast. He has spent the last 3 + years hate mongering Mexicans and Mexican Americans, cities with minority populations and anyone who hasn't kissed his ass. Anyone who believes he is honoring the dead, which include Mexicans and African American's are fools.

He's been told to do so and read what he has been given, I don't believe a word or deed he has done which is not in his belief a benefit to himself.

Steve+S.jpg

View attachment 272826

I explained my post on why he ordered the flags to half mast. He has spent the last 3 + years hate mongering Mexicans and Mexican Americans, cities with minority populations and anyone who hasn't kissed his ass. Anyone who believes he is honoring the dead, which include Mexicans and African American's are fools.

He's been told to do so and read what he has been given, I don't believe a word or deed he has done which is not in his belief a benefit to himself.

Your explanation was a set of assumptions. To support it, you now offer more opinions and assumptions and spin.

At BEST, you are engaged in very sloppy and circular reasoning.

And you are smug about it.

It is a very unattractive mix.

View attachment 272826

Your explanation was a set of assumptions. To support it, you now offer more opinions and assumptions and spin.

With all due respect, you're nuts.

Last edited:

With a due respect, you're nuts.

Not self serving of you at all.

Consider this as a possibility.

There was a mass murder. You don't like the President, but his ordering the flags at half mask, might not be the best action for you to try to make a case against him.

Are you capable of considering that? Or is such nuance beyond your reach, due to TDS?

what will doing this do to stop gun violence? NOTHING

Trump must act in real ways to disarm white nationalist hate!

let me retry that: we need a new president!

I'm sure he also called for prayers for the dead, wounded and their loved ones in Ohio, Texas, Florida, Connecticut, et all other states and communities devastated by gun violence.

If he had anything in mind but his own political situation, he would have ordered our flag at half-mast upside down, until the Congress passed laws which require more effective nation wide background checks.

Flying our flag in such away would put the issue of gun control on the Front Page for more than a day, and every government building would remind the public of how guns destroy lives, of victims and their loved ones.

But of course he won't, nor will the members of Congress who accept "donations" from the NRA and the Gun Lobby.
Who makes the rules on background checks?

Oddly...

You did? Do you know what flying our flag up side down means? If you do, and don't believe mass murders of innocent people at a food fair, shopping at Wal-Mart and dancing on a Saturday night is not a serious problem, there is something very wrong with you.

Nothing wrong with me, bud.

Might ask yourself why you have such a major problem with .001 of the population.

Big scary guns...

oooooooo

Millions of those scary military style weapons in the hands of civilians.

Less than 50 involved in mass shootings.

Do I LIKE the shootings?

no.

is there a sane way to stop them, without putting unreasonable limitations on the rest of gun owners?

not that I can see.

Oddly...

Might ask yourself why you have such a major problem with .001 of the population.

Big scary guns...

oooooooo

Do I LIKE the shootings?

no.

is there a sane way to stop them, without putting unreasonable limitations on the rest of gun owners?

not that I can see.

None are so blind as those who will not see.

Oddly...

Big scary guns...

oooooooo

Do I LIKE the shootings?

no.

not that I can see.

self examination?

Recently we had an attack agsinst a journalist resulting in serious injury. We had an incendiary attack on an ICE office. Both courtesy of ANTIFA. Now a leftist satan worshipper kills his sister by shooting up a bar.

Buuuttt

It's white nationalists to worry about.

How many leftist attacks are you going to blame on white American patriots? What will make it stop?

It seems that a day does not go by without flags flying at half-mast in Ohio.

/——/ We already have background check laws on the books :
BTW
Half-mast vs. half-staff In American English, a flag flown halfway up its flagpole as a symbol of mourning is at half-staff , and a flag flown halfway up a ship's mast to signal mourning or distress is at half-mast .

Forum List

Back