🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump ordered flags at half-mast!

That's better than your little tin god Obama did with the Chattanooga terrorist attack - it took him a week of extreme public outrage before that purple-lipped crybaby lowered the flag to half-staff for the marines who were killed. He certainly didn't lower it (or light the WH up in blue) when the 5 Dallas officers were slaughtered by one of his Black Lives Fecal Matter pigs back in 2016.

I'm sure he also called for prayers for the dead, wounded and their loved ones in Ohio, Texas, Florida, Connecticut, et all other states and communities devastated by gun violence.

If he had anything in mind but his own political situation, he would have ordered our flag at half-mast upside down, until the Congress passed laws which require more effective nation wide background checks.

Flying our flag in such away would put the issue of gun control on the Front Page for more than a day, and every government building would remind the public of how guns destroy lives, of victims and their loved ones.

But of course he won't, nor will the members of Congress who accept "donations" from the NRA and the Gun Lobby.

Why are you so interested in the Flag all of a sudden?
You and your ilk are normally into defacing and/or burning it.

I'm sure he also called for prayers for the dead, wounded and their loved ones in Ohio, Texas, Florida, Connecticut, et all other states and communities devastated by gun violence.

If he had anything in mind but his own political situation, he would have ordered our flag at half-mast upside down, until the Congress passed laws which require more effective nation wide background checks.

Flying our flag in such away would put the issue of gun control on the Front Page for more than a day, and every government building would remind the public of how guns destroy lives, of victims and their loved ones.

But of course he won't, nor will the members of Congress who accept "donations" from the NRA and the Gun Lobby.

Theyre trying to figure out how to spark a bic lighter upside down...

Last edited:

Well, that'll fix things.

There trying to figure out how to spark a bic lighter upside down...
"There"s some mighty Irony in your post.

There trying to figure out how to spark a bic lighter upside down...
"There"s some mighty Irony in your post.
All my posts are mighty...

I watched a media brief by the Dayton chief of police a little while ago. He said there was noting in the shooter's record that would preclude him from legally purchasing a gun.

Try again.

Lol
People kill people not firearms, You fucking retard

Lol
you shot him do something about guns.jpg

Wow, another weekday, another opportunity for a lib to piss and moan about something.
Maybe if Trump shut his mouth none of this would happen?
He has described groups of immigrants as “infestations,” declared in his campaign kickoff that many of those coming from Mexico were “rapists,“deemed a caravan of Hispanic migrants as invaders and wondered why the United States accepted so many immigrants from “s---hole countries” like Haiti, El Salvador and African nations.
Trump calls migrant caravans "invasion" at campaign rally
BTW, did you catch at the end when he asked, "how do you stop these people from crossing the border?" and one in the audience shouts "shoot 'em" and he stops and laughs as he points to the guy for recognition and says "only in the panhandle can you get away with saying that" and the hate filled crowd cheers. That was the Tramp hate rally shortly before the El Paso shooting.

what did I miss----were the victims of the tragedies ----
IMMIGRANTS?
It brings out the hate in his followers and some like these morons go over the line and yes some were Mexicans

that's it? "some were Mexicans" ? Do you really believe that the motive was "at least I'll get some Mexicans"?---so you have confirmed----the shooter is nuts

Tell us what should be added to the current background checks that are not already in them? I am guessing the main things you look for in a background check when someone want to buy a gun is criminal record, history of violence history of mental or psychological problems if someone does not have a history of these things before they go off the rails nothing you can do no background check can not find what is not there. What do you do if someone purchased the gun years before and started having problems or went into a downard sprial years after the purchase? If people really want to do something about these shootings they need to stop with the political finger pointing and bumper sticker solutions and start trying to figure out what has changed in the culture that is making more and more people want to do this. Before Cloumbine mass shootings were rare school shootings pretty much unheard of since then they have been increasing under both Republican and Democrat Presidents so a good first step would be to try and find out why the increase since then.

Tell us what should be added to the current background checks that are not already in them? I am guessing the main things you look for in a background check when someone want to buy a gun is criminal record, history of violence history of mental or psychological problems if someone does not have a history of these things before they go off the rails nothing you can do no background check can not find what is not there. What do you do if someone purchased the gun years before and started having problems or went into a downard sprial years after the purchase? If people really want to do something about these shootings they need to stop with the political finger pointing and bumper sticker solutions and start trying to figure out what has changed in the culture that is making more and more people want to do this. Before Cloumbine mass shootings were rare school shootings pretty much unheard of since then they have been increasing under both Republican and Democrat Presidents so a good first step would be to try and find out why the increase since then.

Poor self-identity formation and all the influences that support it.
It's complicated.

Lol
People kill people, firearms help people do it more efficiently.

Forum List

Back