🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump ordered flags at half-mast!

We get it, Wry. You don't like President Trump. Do you really feel the need to prove yet again that you are a leftist tool by criticizing him for honoring dead Americans?

I'll keep on proving that trump is what he is, until more people see the light.

Trump did not honor dead Americans, he is attempting and failing to cover his ass. He is a hate monger, and he alone has the bully pulpit necessary to end the madness, and didn't and won't do so.

Call me all the names you want, it's water off my back. You can hide your head in the sand all day long, and that won't change trump into anything more than what he is: A callous, selfish, man-child wearing an empty suit.
You aren't proving your claims. Repeating the mantra that he is a hate monger does not make it so.

President Trump acknowledged the long standing problem of mentally ill people harming others. He is expected to say more on this issue today. You might say he is using his "bully pulpit". Will you give him a listen?

I'm sure he also called for prayers for the dead, wounded and their loved ones in Ohio, Texas, Florida, Connecticut, et all other states and communities devastated by gun violence.

If he had anything in mind but his own political situation, he would have ordered our flag at half-mast upside down, until the Congress passed laws which require more effective nation wide background checks.

Flying our flag in such away would put the issue of gun control on the Front Page for more than a day, and every government building would remind the public of how guns destroy lives, of victims and their loved ones.

But of course he won't, nor will the members of Congress who accept "donations" from the NRA and the Gun Lobby.

The left will just say the flag at half-mast is just a “dog whistle” for more attacks.

These people are insane.

We get it, Wry. You don't like President Trump. Do you really feel the need to prove yet again that you are a leftist tool by criticizing him for honoring dead Americans?

Trump did not honor dead Americans, he is attempting and failing to cover his ass. He is a hate monger, and he alone has the bully pulpit necessary to end the madness, and didn't and won't do so.

Call me all the names you want, it's water off my back. You can hide your head in the sand all day long, and that won't change trump into anything more than what he is: A callous, selfish, man-child wearing an empty suit.
You aren't proving your claims. Repeating the mantra that he is a hate monger does not make it so.

President Trump acknowledged the long standing problem of mentally ill people harming others. He is expected to say more on this issue today. You might say he is using his "bully pulpit". Will you give him a listen?

President Trump is smart but acts stupid. It takes a smart man to act stupid.

Last edited:
I'm sure he also called for prayers for the dead, wounded and their loved ones in Ohio, Texas, Florida, Connecticut, et all other states and communities devastated by gun violence.

If he had anything in mind but his own political situation, he would have ordered our flag at half-mast upside down, until the Congress passed laws which require more effective nation wide background checks.

Flying our flag in such away would put the issue of gun control on the Front Page for more than a day, and every government building would remind the public of how guns destroy lives, of victims and their loved ones.

But of course he won't, nor will the members of Congress who accept "donations" from the NRA and the Gun Lobby.
Did Obama lower the flag when that Afghani immigrant killed 50 in the fag bar? To be fair, was Obama's fault btw.

Talk about arrogance.
You presume that you have the power and "intellect" "make people see the light"?

Tell us, how would you stop this?

Stop the NRA and the gun lobby?

Easy, pass legislation to require every member of Congress who accepts a campaign donation, a job for his wife or husband or child, a ticket to the world series, a prostitute for a week end, or any quit quo pro to recuse themselves from any bill which they have accepted more than a cup of water from.

Do you deflection and changing the subject to be a winning strategy? by the way t's "quid pro quo".

Except all your examples of his "hatemongering" are either out right lies, or bullshit spin of the worst sort.

YOu make hate filled lies, then use those lies to justify assumptions that you present as facts and then build spin on top of that,

which is why you get so brittle and bat shit crazy when you get called on this shit.

On some level, you know that your entire world view, is one little girl crying out, "the emperor has no clothes" and you'll be fetal for the rest of your life.

Steve+S.jpg

What ever you say, whatever you want to believe. However, you follow my posts, and criticize them with ad hominems. Prove in my world you are not well educated and a biddable trump supporter. Hence,

View attachment 272826

You are attacking him for ordering flags at half mast, because you just "KNOW" that he doesn't mean it.

Dude. YOU are the partisan hack here, not me.

You're beginning to post like the easyt65, the resident fool. Calling me names is childish, and I have no recourse but to respond in kind. I write opinions, based on what I've seen and heard from Trump. Either you don't listen to him, or you are stuck in denial.

And your "opinions" should be taken seriously why?

IDIOT-GRAM ^^^ ON STEROIDS & CRACK.

Oddly...

I felt the same about the OP

You did? Do you know what flying our flag up side down means? If you do, and don't believe mass murders of innocent people at a food fair, shopping at Wal-Mart and dancing on a Saturday night is not a serious problem, there is something very wrong with you.

Nothing wrong with me, bud.

Might ask yourself why you have such a major problem with .001 of the population.

Big scary guns...

oooooooo

Millions of those scary military style weapons in the hands of civilians.

Less than 50 involved in mass shootings.

Do I LIKE the shootings?

no.

is there a sane way to stop them, without putting unreasonable limitations on the rest of gun owners?

not that I can see.

None are so blind as those who will not see.

self examination?

He/she seems to have a serious projection issue.

I think criticizing the president is racist.

Whoops.....Obama isn't president anymore.......sorry.

Except all your examples of his "hatemongering" are either out right lies, or bullshit spin of the worst sort.

YOu make hate filled lies, then use those lies to justify assumptions that you present as facts and then build spin on top of that,

Blame it on the coat of many colors.
which is why you get so brittle and bat shit crazy when you get called on this shit.

On some level, you know that your entire world view, is one little girl crying out, "the emperor has no clothes" and you'll be fetal for the rest of your life.

Steve+S.jpg

What ever you say, whatever you want to believe. However, you follow my posts, and criticize them with ad hominems. Prove in my world you are not well educated and a biddable trump supporter. Hence,

View attachment 272826

You are attacking him for ordering flags at half mast, because you just "KNOW" that he doesn't mean it.

Dude. YOU are the partisan hack here, not me.

You're beginning to post like the easyt65, the resident fool. Calling me names is childish, and I have no recourse but to respond in kind. I write opinions, based on what I've seen and heard from Trump. Either you don't listen to him, or you are stuck in denial.

And your "opinions" should be taken seriously why?

IDIOT-GRAM ^^^ ON STEROIDS & CRACK.

Oddly...

I felt the same about the OP

You did? Do you know what flying our flag up side down means? If you do, and don't believe mass murders of innocent people at a food fair, shopping at Wal-Mart and dancing on a Saturday night is not a serious problem, there is something very wrong with you.

Nothing wrong with me, bud.

Might ask yourself why you have such a major problem with .001 of the population.

Big scary guns...

oooooooo

Millions of those scary military style weapons in the hands of civilians.

Less than 50 involved in mass shootings.

Do I LIKE the shootings?

no.

is there a sane way to stop them, without putting unreasonable limitations on the rest of gun owners?

not that I can see.

self examination?

upload_2019-8-5_7-48-48.jpeg

Seems your biases are not based on reality, along with other Trump supporters. It's time and has been since the election of 2016 for the Republican Party to drop the Elephant, and replace it with the Ostrich.

How would improved background checks have stopped either shooting unless the persons who did them were adjudicated as mentally unfit?

Wow, another weekday, another opportunity for a lib to piss and moan about something.
Maybe if Trump shut his mouth none of this would happen?
He has described groups of immigrants as “infestations,” declared in his campaign kickoff that many of those coming from Mexico were “rapists,“deemed a caravan of Hispanic migrants as invaders and wondered why the United States accepted so many immigrants from “s---hole countries” like Haiti, El Salvador and African nations.
Trump calls migrant caravans "invasion" at campaign rally
BTW, did you catch at the end when he asked, "how do you stop these people from crossing the border?" and one in the audience shouts "shoot 'em" and he stops and laughs as he points to the guy for recognition and says "only in the panhandle can you get away with saying that" and the hate filled crowd cheers. That was the Tramp hate rally shortly before the El Paso shooting.

Maybe if your side didn't embellish every statement he makes to make him look like a racist, the actual racists wouldn't think he was "one of them"

That lives rent-free in your head, poking your brain with a pickle fork every 4 minutes. Next jab in 4, 3, 2....Doink! :aargh:

/——/ We already have background check laws on the books :
BTW
Half-mast vs. half-staff In American English, a flag flown halfway up its flagpole as a symbol of mourning is at half-staff , and a flag flown halfway up a ship's mast to signal mourning or distress is at half-mast .

How captious of you. Most readers know the meaning of our flag flying up-side-down. And its meaning is where we stand today.

The President of the United States has not used the bully pulpit to try to reduce what has become a real emergency, gun violence in the United States.

The president blamed white supremacy, the internet, video games and mental illness for the massacres. He did not blame guns or himself.

Trump mentioned the alleged El Paso’s shooter’s reported manifesto, which the president said was “consumed by racist hate.” He then called on the nation to condemn racism and white supremacy, while not acknowledging his role in promoting those ideas.

The president’s remarks followed a barrage of criticism by lawmakers, celebrities and others who lambasted the president over the weekend for his tepid response to the two attacks. Trump was also roundly censured for promoting racism and violence with his inflammatory rhetoric.

In the document, the suspect referred to Hispanic people as “invaders” and used the phrase “send them back” ― reminiscent of a sentiment promoted by Trump last month in his attacks against four congresswomen of color, one of whom was an asylum seeker from Somalia.

“He is responsible because he is stoking fears and hatred and bigotry. He is responsible because he’s failing to condemn white supremacy and see it as it is, which is responsible for such a significant amount of the terrorist attacks.”

These are Trump's own words

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

11:01 AM - 8 Nov 2013

Now Trump used to blame Obama for violence when Obama wasn't even really responsible. But here we see Trump's comments are actually stirring up the crazies in our country. So he literally is responsible for the shooting in El Paso.

Trump scapegoated the mentally ill, most of whom are not violent, and few if any mass murderers have been diagnosed as dangerously mentally ill before they commit such atrocities.

Many times the follow up with people who knew the killers are surprised, and couldn't believe the perp. did such a thing.

Those are facts, open your eyes and put your biases aside, and think for yourself - Trump is a damn liar and has no background in judging people, as proved by those he has appointed and then tossed under the bus.

Tell us, how would you stop this?

Stop the NRA and the gun lobby?

Easy, pass legislation to require every member of Congress who accepts a campaign donation, a job for his wife or husband or child, a ticket to the world series, a prostitute for a week end, or any quit quo pro to recuse themselves from any bill which they have accepted more than a cup of water from.

Do you deflection and changing the subject to be a winning strategy? by the way t's "quid pro quo".

Gee thanks, pointing out typo in this manner is proof you have nothing to offer.

The president blamed white supremacy, the internet, video games and mental illness for the massacres. He did not blame guns or himself.

Trump mentioned the alleged El Paso’s shooter’s reported manifesto, which the president said was “consumed by racist hate.” He then called on the nation to condemn racism and white supremacy, while not acknowledging his role in promoting those ideas.

The president’s remarks followed a barrage of criticism by lawmakers, celebrities and others who lambasted the president over the weekend for his tepid response to the two attacks. Trump was also roundly censured for promoting racism and violence with his inflammatory rhetoric.

In the document, the suspect referred to Hispanic people as “invaders” and used the phrase “send them back” ― reminiscent of a sentiment promoted by Trump last month in his attacks against four congresswomen of color, one of whom was an asylum seeker from Somalia.

“He is responsible because he is stoking fears and hatred and bigotry. He is responsible because he’s failing to condemn white supremacy and see it as it is, which is responsible for such a significant amount of the terrorist attacks.”

These are Trump's own words

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

11:01 AM - 8 Nov 2013

Now Trump used to blame Obama for violence when Obama wasn't even really responsible. But here we see Trump's comments are actually stirring up the crazies in our country. So he literally is responsible for the shooting in El Paso.

Pure TDS. Nothing he does will ever be good enough.

Your side is the one that links anything he does to WP idiots. Your propaganda is what makes them think he is "one of them"

/——/ We already have background check laws on the books :
BTW
Half-mast vs. half-staff In American English, a flag flown halfway up its flagpole as a symbol of mourning is at half-staff , and a flag flown halfway up a ship's mast to signal mourning or distress is at half-mast .

How captious of you. Most readers know the meaning of our flag flying up-side-down. And its meaning is where we stand today.

The President of the United States has not used the bully pulpit to try to reduce what has become a real emergency, gun violence in the United States.

With you......guns will be mostly banned and most people will be deemed certifiably crazy and their political views will come into play. Your playbook is the same in your agendas. The start is not the same as the finish. Soon pedophile relationships will be accepted and then sex with animals.

Forum List

Back