President Trump signs Farm Bill legalizing hemp

One of the dumbest godamned things america ever did banning hemp and cannabis in general; very unfounderlike. Good for him, and us. Now finish it Don.

Last edited:
Make all illegal drugs legal and tax it to police itself. And it will turn a 200-400% profit for states and federal to use.

Don't let this sudden change of heart on industrial hemp in Washington fool you. The war to keep cannabis illegal is still alive and well.
Who Are The Top 5 Lobby Groups Fighting Legal Cannabis?

836.jpg

I think we are going to see a massive surge in companies dealing with turning hemp into a wide variety of goods. Lots more jobs and increase in revenues.
I wonder how many home brew uses there are that will mean an increase in the plant around homes.

cannabis-landscaping-scent-garden-sun-0917.jpg

This is good.

I'd wager, however, that he has no idea that he did it. He's never mentioned the subject, to my knowledge.
Even when you like what he does you are incapable of giving him credit. That's a juvenile mind at work.
Trump didn't mention it. lol
The MSM didn't mention it more accurately. If Obama had signed this bill it would have been lockstep headlines everywhere.

Trump didn't mention it. lol
The MSM didn't mention it more accurately. If Obama had signed this bill it would have been lockstep headlines everywhere.
I can't disagree with that but more on point, Trump detractors will find a way to criticize or lessen even the things he does that they all agree with. Petty and small minded.

This is good.

I'd wager, however, that he has no idea that he did it. He's never mentioned the subject, to my knowledge.
Even when you like what he does you are incapable of giving him credit. That's a juvenile mind at work.

That was quick.

Look here, nutsack, Trump is not competent. Why give him credit for shit he doesn't even know he did?

Ya whiny bitch.

This is good.

That was quick.

Look here, nutsack, Trump is not competent. Why give him credit for shit he doesn't even know he did?

Ya whiny bitch.
He awakened Americans to the corruption of our shadow government and brought transparency back to the White House. If that's incompetence, I'll take it over evil any day.

Forum List

Back