President Trump surprises white house tour

Pretty sure the secret service freaked out about this

When you put your arm around a black american like that its a white nationalist dog whistle for I'm going to hang you in the rose garden and hold a kkk rally under your swinging corpse when the media leaves ...

The whole family was never seen again

I'm glad those days are over, the klan killed as many or more white people than black, they were simply bad.

The message of Trump hugging a black American gets lost in the shuffle, but I get it.

i just think that The TRUMP is a pretty good guy , he seems American to me and far better than 'mrobama' and any of the 'bush' familia , clinton , and 'clinton' female or 'juan mccstain' and those types . I have problem with Trump but all said and done , he is a heckuva good guy i reckon .
He is American, no denying that.

Which may actually be the root cause of TDS.

i just think that The TRUMP is a pretty good guy , he seems American to me and far better than 'mrobama' and any of the 'bush' familia , clinton , and 'clinton' female or 'juan mccstain' and those types . I have problem with Trump but all said and done , he is a heckuva good guy i reckon .

That TDS is serious stuff, it's scary. :eek:

I'm making light right now, but I think it really is a very scary and real thing. If you can't laugh at things, what can you do? :dunno:

--------------------------------------- I think thats a true observation Tehon .

Sorry, it is all politics, however the people that got to meet him enjoyed the moment.

According to leftist and the TDS BRIGADE Trump isn't smart nor does he listen to people. If he's not smart he wouldn't know to do what he did and use it politically. And if he doesn't listen to others how could he pull that off not being smart?
So which is it either he's smart and planned this or was it spontaneous?

That is so cool. LOVE him getting his pic taken with the family there. These people will never forget this! Thanks for sharing!
You'll not see it on any mainstream fake news media source.

I don't doubt that for a second.
He's getting enough attention this campaign season without having a full time cameraman at his back. You people need to stop whining.

You like the way the media is biased and dishonest? I know you're old enough to remember when it wasn't anywhere near as bad as it is today. (At least I think maybe you are)
I remember Walter, yes, and the old style of reporting where they reported the news and let us do the commenting and "analysis" instead of their pundits. That was for the Sunday shows only. The media has decided we're stupid, and considering who we elected President, I don't blame them for thinking so.

Diagnosis: Terminal TDS, spreading like wildfire. :( RIP in advance my Mainer friend, I'm saddened that the TDS got ya.

I'll always remember you like you were b4 the TDS infection.

Sorry, it is all politics, however the people that got to meet him enjoyed the moment.

According to leftist and the TDS BRIGADE Trump isn't smart nor does he listen to people. If he's not smart he wouldn't know to do what he did and use it politically. And if he doesn't listen to others how could he pull that off not being smart?

It doesn't take intelligence to be manipulative.

It takes intelligence to pull it off

It also takes cunning and deviousness. I don't see that being Trump, he may counter-punch that crap, and be smart. It's the leftists trying to manipulate things.

(and failing and I laugh, but ok) :abgg2q.jpg:

Not when he is manipulating morons.

Talk about munipulation
AND YOU LEFTIST MORONS FALLING FOR IT
russia russia russia collusion collusion collusion obstruction derp
lol

It also takes cunning and deviousness. I don't see that being Trump, he may counter-punch that crap, and be smart. It's the leftists trying to manipulate things.

(and failing and I laugh, but ok) :abgg2q.jpg:

I've researched some of his past watching old videos of him and how everybody loved him until he took the election from the drone queen.

Talk about munipulation
lol
You're speaking to the wrong person there, bud. I didn't fall for that shit.
So your TDS IS SELF TAUGHT?

Talk about munipulation
lol
You're speaking to the wrong person there, bud. I didn't fall for that shit.
So your TDS IS SELF TAUGHT?
I'm not afflicted with TDS.

He's been in the spotlight his entire life, an icon around the world. Dare I say, an American Icon. People would use his name as some would use Howard Hughes or Rockefeller. He wasn't as wealthy as they were, but he always made a splash and loved to be flashy.

Making money, building things, having fun and never being ashamed of doing so. How American is that? All of this and he becomes president and saves the West along the way, for all the haters out there, that's not a bad contribution to society.

He's an Alpha Male. Always has been, I'm sure always will be. That really bothers some people. Obviously
This is an alpha male?
th

They must have let him out to clean his bedding....he pooped the bed again.

Putin FAKING BEING BUDDIES WITH trump ALL THE WHILE HE WAS FUNNELING INFORMATION TO Christopher Steele TO BE HANDED OVER TO Hillary Clinton.
How's that collusion narrative for you?

That is so special, just before he flies off to golf with his rich friends, the people who benefited from his tax bill. You Trumpettes are so cute, smiling while being played. Too funny.

The Emasculated American

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century by Timothy Snyder

Trump's toadyism to Saudi Arabia: a new moral low | Richard Wolffe
You are just a "Debbie Downer" aren't you? Patriotism is caring about your country-not supporting- CK and Nike, illegal aliens, wild taxes on working Americans, or tent cities in cities. Trump does not support these. He does support our flag, our military, fair entrance for immigrants, and working with ANY world leader to achieve peace and balance.
Apparently...talking about patriotism is off topic. We should all keep that in mind.

He's been in the spotlight his entire life, an icon around the world. Dare I say, an American Icon. People would use his name as some would use Howard Hughes or Rockefeller. He wasn't as wealthy as they were, but he always made a splash and loved to be flashy.

Making money, building things, having fun and never being ashamed of doing so. How American is that? All of this and he becomes president and saves the West along the way, for all the haters out there, that's not a bad contribution to society.

He's an Alpha Male. Always has been, I'm sure always will be. That really bothers some people. Obviously
This is an alpha male?
th
Not bad for a man of his age.

Forum List

Back