President Trump surprises white house tour

That is so cool. LOVE him getting his pic taken with the family there. These people will never forget this! Thanks for sharing!
You'll not see it on any mainstream fake news media source.

I don't doubt that for a second.
He's getting enough attention this campaign season without having a full time cameraman at his back. You people need to stop whining.

You like the way the media is biased and dishonest? I know you're old enough to remember when it wasn't anywhere near as bad as it is today. (At least I think maybe you are)
I remember Walter, yes, and the old style of reporting where they reported the news and let us do the commenting and "analysis" instead of their pundits. That was for the Sunday shows only. The media has decided we're stupid, and considering who we elected President, I don't blame them for thinking so.

That is so cool. LOVE him getting his pic taken with the family there. These people will never forget this! Thanks for sharing!

He's getting enough attention this campaign season without having a full time cameraman at his back. You people need to stop whining.

You like the way the media is biased and dishonest? I know you're old enough to remember when it wasn't anywhere near as bad as it is today. (At least I think maybe you are)
I remember Walter, yes, and the old style of reporting where they reported the news and let us do the commenting and "analysis" instead of their pundits. That was for the Sunday shows only. The media has decided we're stupid, and considering who we elected President, I don't blame them for thinking so.
You listen to much fake news

I am old enough to remember when the media just reported the facts and allowed people to draw their own conclusions. That has changed and it's no longer a free press, it's a corporate monopolized leftist propaganda machine, and I despise that.
That's ridiculous. What about FOX News (the commentaries which are shared with the local affiliates all over the country)? Limbaugh? Beck? A thousand pundits on You Tube? What about the Wall Street Journal and the Sinclair media group which controls print and televised news in large parts of the country? What about the Proud Boys and Bikers for Trump?

Once again, stop whining. The "world" is not against you; there are plenty of disgusting haters out there. The Republicans made the fatal mistake of electing that piece of shit and by the time they redeem their reputation, the Democrats will have passed reparations legislation and elected a gay President. There will be a Planned Parenthood office in every middle school in America, too.

Pretty sure the secret service freaked out about this

Trump cannot resist being around his adoring fans, I mean his adoring cult members.
Trump has the personality that requires constant approval & ego stroking.
Reality TV president is a tuff job but someone gotta do it.

I am old enough to remember when the media just reported the facts and allowed people to draw their own conclusions. That has changed and it's no longer a free press, it's a corporate monopolized leftist propaganda machine, and I despise that.
That's ridiculous. What about FOX News (the commentaries which are shared with the local affiliates all over the country)? Limbaugh? Beck? A thousand pundits on You Tube? What about the Wall Street Journal and the Sinclair media group which controls print and televised news in large parts of the country? What about the Proud Boys and Bikers for Trump?

Once again, stop whining. The "world" is not against you; there are plenty of disgusting haters out there. The Republicans made the fatal mistake of electing that piece of shit and by the time they redeem their reputation, the Democrats will have passed reparations legislation and elected a gay President. There will be a Planned Parenthood office in every middle school in America, too.
They make up 1% of the pundits ...

That is so special, just before he flies off to golf with his rich friends, the people who benefited from his tax bill. You Trumpettes are so cute, smiling while being played. Too funny.

The Emasculated American

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century by Timothy Snyder

Trump's toadyism to Saudi Arabia: a new moral low | Richard Wolffe
You are just a "Debbie Downer" aren't you? Patriotism is caring about your country-not supporting- CK and Nike, illegal aliens, wild taxes on working Americans, or tent cities in cities. Trump does not support these. He does support our flag, our military, fair entrance for immigrants, and working with ANY world leader to achieve peace and balance.

Pretty sure the secret service freaked out about this

That they weren't all over him like with a normal rope line meet and greet indicates the people had already been screened. Last time I did the WH tour people were screened at the door. It was actually a little annoying because I had my congressional staff ID so they had me go around the metal detector which was more convoluted than just having me go through it with the people I was with.

This is the sign of a selfless man, he went into a crowd that could have done him harm if you believe main lie media. Quick throat punch and he's dead. The President is trying his best to show America he cares
Divisive media is doing everything it can to stop it.
Very brave

He risked his life in spite of his heel spurs

That is what your conservatively biased pundits are whining telling you. Here's an enlightening article on what "media" history really is. We are living in an era of half way "fair" news reporting, according to this.
Media bias in the United States - Wikipedia

This is the sign of a selfless man, he went into a crowd that could have done him harm if you believe main lie media. Quick throat punch and he's dead. The President is trying his best to show America he cares
You are joking, right? This is the sign of a man campaigning. Notice how he hones in on the one black family in the crowd and makes a real photo op out of it. This is pure shaking hands and kissing babies campaigning.
That was Barak and Michelle Obama....pretty magnanimous of Donald.

That is what your conservatively biased pundits are whining telling you. Here's an enlightening article on what "media" history really is. We are living in an era of half way "fair" news reporting, according to this.
I grew up on news, and reading the paper.. local news has slowly transformed in to a bias left wing slanted report that has taken main stream citizens who are pro American and have them thinking what the media is reporting is correct.. it’s propaganda and should be stopped immediately. That have been fooled... I will turn in the local news and be in awe how they report the news.. they make republicans look so anti American, and refuse to report on things that matter.. this is propaganda

I watched a hannity special last night and he literally use the whole hour to show CNN MSNBC left-wing media reporting.. Fox is Eager to show left wing bias

I grew up on news, and reading the paper.. local news has slowly transformed in to a bias left wing slanted report that has taken main stream citizens who are pro American and have them thinking what the media is reporting is correct.. it’s propaganda and should be stopped immediately. That have been fooled... I will turn in the local news and be in awe how they report the news.. they make republicans look so anti American, and refuse to report on things that matter.. this is propaganda

I watched a hannity special last night and he literally use the whole hour to show CNN MSNBC left-wing media reporting.. Fox is Eager to show left wing bias

That's good for their pockets. However, I don't want right-wing bias from my news, either. I just want the news back.

iu

Very brave

He risked his life in spite of his heel spurs
Those who have been trained in hand to hand tactics know the risk. A quick jab to the throat and a person will be dead before they hit the ground and nothing secret service could do to stop it.

The pure lunacy and hatred.

Hell, I couldn't stand Obama, but I would still be polite and shake his hand if ever given the opportunity.
Even goes for the Peanut Farmer.

Get a grip people.

Forum List

Back