President Trump surprises white house tour

He's been in the spotlight his entire life, an icon around the world. Dare I say, an American Icon. People would use his name as some would use Howard Hughes or Rockefeller. He wasn't as wealthy as they were, but he always made a splash and loved to be flashy.

Making money, building things, having fun and never being ashamed of doing so. How American is that? All of this and he becomes president and saves the West along the way, for all the haters out there, that's not a bad contribution to society.

He's an Alpha Male. Always has been, I'm sure always will be. That really bothers some people. Obviously
What is an alpha male...a crude rude thin skinned bully?

Among dogs the alpha male is not always obvious. He isn’t the one punching on his subordinates because he doesn’t need to. Nor is he the one constantly posturing, humping and picking fights. He doesn’t need to. Those. Are the traits of an insecure alpha wannabe.

Personally I think Trump is campaigning. He didn’t do this before.

He's been in the spotlight his entire life, an icon around the world. Dare I say, an American Icon. People would use his name as some would use Howard Hughes or Rockefeller. He wasn't as wealthy as they were, but he always made a splash and loved to be flashy.

Making money, building things, having fun and never being ashamed of doing so. How American is that? All of this and he becomes president and saves the West along the way, for all the haters out there, that's not a bad contribution to society.

He's an Alpha Male. Always has been, I'm sure always will be. That really bothers some people. Obviously
What is an alpha male...a crude rude thin skinned bully?

Among dogs the alpha male is not always obvious. He isn’t the one punching on his subordinates because he doesn’t need to. Nor is he the one constantly posturing, humping and picking fights. He doesn’t need to. Those. Are the traits of an insecure alpha wannabe.

Personally I think Trump is campaigning. He didn’t do this before.

Don't need to answer you, and will not.

Every single president for the last gazillion years has been accused of campaigning in the year before the next election year. Every fart on the Presidential comode is a policy statement.

Get over it.

That is so special, just before he flies off to golf with his rich friends, the people who benefited from his tax bill. You Trumpettes are so cute, smiling while being played. Too funny.

The Emasculated American

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century by Timothy Snyder

Trump's toadyism to Saudi Arabia: a new moral low | Richard Wolffe

Wow, someone is a negative Nelly.

This is the sign of a selfless man, he went into a crowd that could have done him harm if you believe main lie media. Quick throat punch and he's dead. The President is trying his best to show America he cares
Divisive media is doing everything it can to stop it.
You are joking, right? This is the sign of a man campaigning. Notice how he hones in on the one black family in the crowd and makes a real photo op out of it. This is pure shaking hands and kissing babies campaigning.

Are you serious? The black family was standing there and clearly wanted to meet the President. I guess according to you he should have ignored them so people like you won't accuse him of a photo op moment. The Left gets more deranged everyday. Despite your attempts to make something out of nothing, this is great that the President finds time to meet with as many people as he can. HE is after all the President of the United States.

Pretty sure the secret service freaked out about this

That they weren't all over him like with a normal rope line meet and greet indicates the people had already been screened. Last time I did the WH tour people were screened at the door. It was actually a little annoying because I had my congressional staff ID so they had me go around the metal detector which was more convoluted than just having me go through it with the people I was with.

Kinda pisses me off a little.....
I got to meet Carter in the White House when I was a kid,somehow I feel ripped off. Although I got chills walking the corridors of the White House.
Step mother was head of security at the time so it was more of a personal visit,and on the plus side I got to fly the helicopter simulators at Andrews Air Force Base.
I crashed that MFer repeatedly!!!!

I don't doubt that for a second.
He's getting enough attention this campaign season without having a full time cameraman at his back. You people need to stop whining.

You like the way the media is biased and dishonest? I know you're old enough to remember when it wasn't anywhere near as bad as it is today. (At least I think maybe you are)

I am old enough to remember when the media just reported the facts and allowed people to draw their own conclusions. That has changed and it's no longer a free press, it's a corporate monopolized leftist propaganda machine, and I despise that.
That's ridiculous. What about FOX News (the commentaries which are shared with the local affiliates all over the country)? Limbaugh? Beck? A thousand pundits on You Tube? What about the Wall Street Journal and the Sinclair media group which controls print and televised news in large parts of the country? What about the Proud Boys and Bikers for Trump?

Once again, stop whining. The "world" is not against you; there are plenty of disgusting haters out there. The Republicans made the fatal mistake of electing that piece of shit and by the time they redeem their reputation, the Democrats will have passed reparations legislation and elected a gay President. There will be a Planned Parenthood office in every middle school in America, too.
They make up 1% of the pundits ...
That is what your conservatively biased pundits are whining telling you. Here's an enlightening article on what "media" history really is. We are living in an era of half way "fair" news reporting, according to this.
Media bias in the United States - Wikipedia

Wikipedia?:auiqs.jpg:

He's getting enough attention this campaign season without having a full time cameraman at his back. You people need to stop whining.

You like the way the media is biased and dishonest? I know you're old enough to remember when it wasn't anywhere near as bad as it is today. (At least I think maybe you are)

I am old enough to remember when the media just reported the facts and allowed people to draw their own conclusions. That has changed and it's no longer a free press, it's a corporate monopolized leftist propaganda machine, and I despise that.
That's ridiculous. What about FOX News (the commentaries which are shared with the local affiliates all over the country)? Limbaugh? Beck? A thousand pundits on You Tube? What about the Wall Street Journal and the Sinclair media group which controls print and televised news in large parts of the country? What about the Proud Boys and Bikers for Trump?

Once again, stop whining. The "world" is not against you; there are plenty of disgusting haters out there. The Republicans made the fatal mistake of electing that piece of shit and by the time they redeem their reputation, the Democrats will have passed reparations legislation and elected a gay President. There will be a Planned Parenthood office in every middle school in America, too.
They make up 1% of the pundits ...
That is what your conservatively biased pundits are whining telling you. Here's an enlightening article on what "media" history really is. We are living in an era of half way "fair" news reporting, according to this.
Media bias in the United States - Wikipedia

Wikipedia?:auiqs.jpg:

Fuck Wikipedia, I lived this thing, and so have many others.

That they weren't all over him like with a normal rope line meet and greet indicates the people had already been screened. Last time I did the WH tour people were screened at the door. It was actually a little annoying because I had my congressional staff ID so they had me go around the metal detector which was more convoluted than just having me go through it with the people I was with.

I got to meet Carter in the White House when I was a kid,somehow I feel ripped off. Although I got chills walking the corridors of the White House.
Step mother was head of security at the time so it was more of a personal visit,and on the plus side I got to fly the helicopter simulators at Andrews Air Force Base.

What pisses you off--that you didn't get to meet Trump? Little confused about your post.

What pisses you off--that you didn't get to meet Trump? Little confused about your post.

"somehow I feel ripped off."

I see you got the gist of things......
The only thing worse would be if it was barry.

You are pissed off someone got to meet the POTUS?

If it makes you feel better, Hillary glared at me one one time. She was definitely hot about something as they were taking her up a metal stairway into a rear door of a building in NYC and I just happen to have looked up and caught sight of her and she just looked in my direction straight at me and sort of paused for about a second when she was on the landing. It was a little weird. Was she checking me out; was she adding me to her kill list....this thing I will never know.

i just think that The TRUMP is a pretty good guy , he seems American to me and far better than 'mrobama' and any of the 'bush' familia , clinton , and 'clinton' female or 'juan mccstain' and those types . I have problem with Trump but all said and done , he is a heckuva good guy i reckon .

That is so cool. LOVE him getting his pic taken with the family there. These people will never forget this! Thanks for sharing!
You'll not see it on any mainstream fake news media source.

I don't doubt that for a second.

I remember Walter, yes, and the old style of reporting where they reported the news and let us do the commenting and "analysis" instead of their pundits. That was for the Sunday shows only. The media has decided we're stupid, and considering who we elected President, I don't blame them for thinking so.

I hope there is a cure developed for TDS soon, I fear it's a terminal disease that spreads rapidly. :(

Barry was in a bath house, meeting "other" people. :rolleyes:

That is so special, just before he flies off to golf with his rich friends, the people who benefited from his tax bill. You Trumpettes are so cute, smiling while being played. Too funny.

The Emasculated American

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century by Timothy Snyder

He tries to help the lower class. But they acted like they are all sitting on gold bricks.

California Voters Reject Ballot Measures to Lower Taxes
California's rejection of two ballot measures may demonstrate a greater tolerance for taxes in the nation's most populous state, even as many of its residents bemoan the high cost of living. https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...-voters-reject-ballot-measures-to-lower-taxes

Pelosi Rushed to Preserve a Tax Break for Two of Her Multi-Million-Dollar Homes

57s.gif
images

i take great delight in just knowing that these 'pelosis' and that type are near the end and getting older and older every minute of the day .

This is the sign of a selfless man, he went into a crowd that could have done him harm if you believe main lie media. Quick throat punch and he's dead. The President is trying his best to show America he cares
Divisive media is doing everything it can to stop it.
You are joking, right? This is the sign of a man campaigning. Notice how he hones in on the one black family in the crowd and makes a real photo op out of it. This is pure shaking hands and kissing babies campaigning.

Yeah, sure glad other Presidents never did that! Lol!

The Emasculated American

No other President went and played golf, or went on vacations or rented out the Lincoln for show. Lol!

Forum List

Back