🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump wins lawsuit against malcontent niece

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

sorry i couldn't find this story on a more conservative site

but I don't know much about reuters and they seem better than the other options presented.. none of which were KNOWN conservative sites..

I just did a standard Search and what comes up? Lib sites.. and that is ALL... no Fox News or Newsmax..

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

but I don't know much about reuters and they seem better than the other options presented.. none of which were KNOWN conservative sites..

I just did a standard Search and what comes up? Lib sites.. and that is ALL... no Fox News or Newsmax..

Cool! The gold digging little **** deserved it.

• Banned
Cool! The gold digging little **** deserved it.

I don't know much about her so can't say.. which is probably good for my Christian ethics because if I knew much more than I do, I'd probably commit some kind of sin against charity..

On the plus side, however, I doubt the "little *****" as you call her even comes to this site..

don't like people who dislike Trump. Something is wrong w/ them

I don't know much about her so can't say.. which is probably good for my Christian ethics because if I knew much more than I do, I'd probably commit some kind of sin against charity..

On the plus side, however, I doubt the "little *****" as you call her even comes to this site..

Well said!

I long ago gave up expecting a surrogate Democrat MSM to EVER be honest or honorable in their reporting. I'm surprised that Reuters had the integrity to report something positive about DJT. But good for them.

I long ago gave up expecting a surrogate Democrat MSM to EVER be honest or honorable in their reporting. I'm surprised that Reuters had the integrity to report something positive about DJT. But good for them.
well, Trump winning a lawsuit is not exactly a NEWSFLASH thing.. so they probably didn't actually see it as a big positive.. Also there's this: any lib site that doesn't have a Trump story once in awhile, neg or pos.. well, you know.. they want an audience..

I don't normally give them that but.. didn't see a Fox story on this.. which is not to say it isn't there.. I'll check later if I remember to..

another thing we all need to do is patronize Newsmax.. They actually did have stories.. probably still do have stories on election fraud.. After 22, they have new stories, maybe..

"The gold digging little **** ... "
Why would you say that...if you don't personally know her?
And, if in truth you do not know her....yet allude to a common epithet on a public social media site, well, doesn't that say more about poster PleaseQuit than it does about this niece?
Just askin'.

Ummm, maybe that's taking it a bit too far. Something is wrong with 'them'?
After all there have been many many reports of DTrump screwing over small-business contractors and suppliers to his businesses or projects. Maybe nothing is wrong with those men/women who dislike DTrump because they felt he cheated them?
Your comment hints at presumptuousness. IMHO

Why would you say that...if you don't personally know her?
Trump is a narcissist, say the libs

Why would they say that.. if they don't personally know him?

double standards are par for the course w/ dimrats

aka hypocrisy

Forum List

Back