President Trump Won't Sign the Bill

He is listening to the majority of Americans. He will never have the support of the tards so why even try to please them?

Shutdown talks collapse: Trump won't sign spending bill without wall money
Spending bill. Without wall money.

Think about that.

Trump ran out of other people's money. He needs to borrow a LOT more. If he doesn't get to borrow more, the goverment will shut down.

You see, that bill has many, many, many billions of dollars of borrowing, thanks to Trump running out of money to spend. The $5 billion for the wall is but a tiny fraction.

Trump has allowed himself to be held hostage. If he didn't spend so much and have to borrow so much, the Democrats would have ZERO leverage. They would not be able to hold the wall or Trump hostage.

Trump and the Republicans did this to themselves by SKYROCKETING spending and DOUBLING the deficit.

The Democrats are simply taking advantage of that. Can't say I blame them. It's the smart thing to do.

"Oh, you ran out of other people's money AGAIN, did you?" (rubs hand gleefully)

It would sure be nice if Trump would PICK A POSITION AND FUCKING STICK TO IT.

This rubber band bullshit is ridiculous
:dunno: huh :dunno: he said he wouldn't sign it and didn't?

someone else made up fake news yesterday.
If it was indeed fake that is news to me.
did he have a bill to sign yesterday? what did you hear?
I heard that Ingram & Limbaugh raised hell about what you are calling fake news. Then today he switched positions.

Feel free to prove me wrong. I would love to hear I am wrong

It would sure be nice if Trump would PICK A POSITION AND FUCKING STICK TO IT.

This rubber band bullshit is ridiculous
:dunno: huh :dunno: he said he wouldn't sign it and didn't?

someone else made up fake news yesterday.
If it was indeed fake that is news to me.
did he have a bill to sign yesterday? what did you hear?
I heard that Ingram & Limbaugh raised hell about what you are calling fake news. Then today he switched positions.

Feel free to prove me wrong. I would love to hear I am wrong
did he have the bill yesterday? listening to news or opinion people who don't know, seems like such a waste of energy.

I hear Trump really laid into Ryan on the phone this morning...he said he was going to make sure the American people know who has been standing in his way...looks like Ryan got the message....
Isn't Ryan retiring?
In two weeks when the dems take control of the house...that is why Trump is so angry at his inaction as speaker...

This is all on trump. The Dems need to sit this one out. The longer he plays a nine year old spoiled brat....the more he hurts the GOP. SHUT IT DOWN!

Forum List

Back