President Trump

Lone Wolf

Rookie
Mar 10, 2018
President Trump will soon get the hang of things. He will do great things and get reelected

President Trump will soon get the hang of things. He will do great things and get reelected

How many of you Trump zealots on here are on the payroll of the Trump campaign? I bet at least half of you are. I have never seen such devotion to any human being in my 50 plus years of life on this planet. You people make the Obama zealots look like amateurs.

After 8 years of stagnation, malaise and chaos around the world, I don't believe anyone wanted to elect hitlery, at least not anyone I consider a person worth their nitrogen.

If all Trump does at this point is prevent any more gun laws from being enacted and makes progress securing our border I'd have to say his administration is a great success. He could start WW3 and still be preferable to any of the batshit crazy treasonous libturd sociopaths in the DNC.

I bet terrorists would think twice about immolating themselves if they knew there would be 72 Lone Wolves waiting for them in the after life.

No way in hell he gets reelected.

Never underestimate the ignorance of the American populus.

There's just no way dude. The Democrats would have to fuck up pretty badly. I think they could even win by running Hillary again. :lol:

false-stop-smoking-crack.jpg

How many of you Trump zealots on here are on the payroll of the Trump campaign? I bet at least half of you are. I have never seen such devotion to any human being in my 50 plus years of life on this planet. You people make the Obama zealots look like amateurs.

The devotion is not for the person, but for what the person is doing.

I would like to see the current Democratic Party and its minions politically neutered. They are no longer an American political party. They are the fabled alien invasion predicted in literature and film but oddly, they have sprung up from among us.

And frankly, I'm not too particular how it's done or who does it.

After 8 years of stagnation, malaise and chaos around the world, I don't believe anyone wanted to elect hitlery, at least not anyone I consider a person worth their nitrogen.

If all Trump does at this point is prevent any more gun laws from being enacted and makes progress securing our border I'd have to say his administration is a great success. He could start WW3 and still be preferable to any of the batshit crazy treasonous libturd sociopaths in the DNC.

My GGGGGGGUUUUUUUNNNNNNNZZZZZZZ!:5_1_12024::aargh::backpedal::happy-1:

There's just no way dude. The Democrats would have to fuck up pretty badly. I think they could even win by running Hillary again. :lol:

No.

Democrats need to look at Swing States and if the Green runs a strong candidate.

If another Stein hit the Democratic Candidate in 2020 like Stein did in 2016 then Trump could win the Electoral College.

I am not sure Democrats can win the Senate in November or even the House.

With the Dow Jones Industrial Average breaking through the 25000 level and solid employment growth continuing, WSJ's Gerald Seib explains how much credit President Trump should get for the strong economic showing. Photo: Getty

With every passing day good Democrats become more embarrassed to associate with the Mexicratic party. Meanwhile the economy kicks ass, Trump and the GOP gains more support. What math are you doing?

Yes Trump has changed the way America thinks about government they'll be no more wasty politicians they'll have to do their job and get things done.

Forum List

Back