🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump's accomplishments.

So many errors....not even worthy of refuting
/---- Translation: "I can't refute anything so I'll say there are too many to refute." Well Spanky, why didn't you pick just one to refute?
View attachment 122605

I really don't mind if he exaggerates a little...it comes with the territory
But when over half of what he posts is incorrect, it is not worth the bother

TWO - I see 2 on that list that don't deserve to be there

China currency manipulation & starting the wall

However, the wall issue is still fluid & Trump is negotiating with China

whether you agree with his stances and positions or not (and I don't agree with him on everything), it is disingenuous to not recognize that he has had accomplishments

Trump is crying on Twitter because he knows his first 100 days have been NOTHING. He's already worried about the media. He's obsessed with the media and cable news. He doesn't give a flying fuck about this country or its people, he just cares about his image.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

No matter how much I accomplish during the ridiculous standard of the first 100 days, & it has been a lot (including S.C.), media will kill!
5:50 AM - 21 Apr 2017

Every time I speak of the great job Trump has done, some empty-headed lefty, which basically is all of them, demands a list. No matter how many times I list them, they will demand it every time.

So, let's make a list that we can just link to. This list is by no means complete, I am listing below the things I remember. Please add to this list anything that I left out and add the things as they happen.

Placed a conservative on the SCOTUS.

Got us out of NAFTA
Got us out of the TPP.
Enforced our immigration laws.
Building the wall.
Gave states the freedom to decide not to fund PP.
Revitalized the coal industry
Started building the Keystone Pipeline
Killed almost 100 ISIS Terrorists
Got China to stop manipulating their currency.
Gave veterans the freedom to go outside the VA for healthcare.

And the list goes on.....

I won't ask for proof of any of these claims except for one...."Got China to stop manipulating their currency."

I'd LOVE to hear what Trump did and what the change has been.

Trump is crying on Twitter because he knows his first 100 days have been NOTHING. He's already worried about the media. He's obsessed with the media and cable news. He doesn't give a flying fuck about this country or its people, he just cares about his image.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

No matter how much I accomplish during the ridiculous standard of the first 100 days, & it has been a lot (including S.C.), media will kill!
5:50 AM - 21 Apr 2017
/---- Hey Snowflake, during the last 8 years did you hold Obozo's to the same standards as you hold Trump? Just curious.
obama golfing.jpg

Updated list:

Got us out of NAFTA
Got us out of the TPP.
Building the wall.
Negotiated the release of an American imprisioned in Egypt for 3 years.

Every time I speak of the great job Trump has done, some empty-headed lefty, which basically is all of them, demands a list. No matter how many times I list them, they will demand it every time.

So, let's make a list that we can just link to. This list is by no means complete, I am listing below the things I remember. Please add to this list anything that I left out and add the things as they happen.

Got us out of NAFTA
Got us out of the TPP.
Building the wall.

We are out of NAFTA? Since when? What has changed? We don't trade with Canada and Mexico anymore?

He hasn't built a wall. A wall isn't necessary. Illegals aren't coming anymore. No one's coming to America anymore turns out.

Revitalized the what? The cotton gin? No one wants coal. And coal aint coming back. Did you see gas just went up? THanks Trump.

How many pipelines have spilled? How many BP oi spills do we need?

100 terrorists? That's nothing. Obama got Bin Ladin.

China hasn't been manipulating their currency for years. You are a joke. China is making USA look like bitches with this North Korea bullshit.

Don't agree?

Feel free to fuck off.

Got us out of NAFTA
Got us out of the TPP.
Building the wall.

We are out of NAFTA? Since when? What has changed? We don't trade with Canada and Mexico anymore?

He hasn't built a wall. A wall isn't necessary. Illegals aren't coming anymore. No one's coming to America anymore turns out.

Revitalized the what? The cotton gin? No one wants coal. And coal aint coming back. Did you see gas just went up? THanks Trump.

How many pipelines have spilled? How many BP oi spills do we need?

100 terrorists? That's nothing. Obama got Bin Ladin.

China hasn't been manipulating their currency for years. You are a joke. China is making USA look like bitches with this North Korea bullshit.

Don't agree?

Feel free to fuck off.

Why won't you do the world a favor and dive off a cliff?

So many errors....not even worthy of refuting

Then just go fuck yourself.

rightwinger is correct. Most of what you wrote is fiction.

If you disagree, post proof. Post links.

You won't because you can't.

:link::link::link::link::link::link::link:

BedPan will most likely abandon this thread rather than spend 5 minutes corroborating his claims.

Yeah you are right. Feel free to fuck off and not come back.

Got us out of NAFTA
Got us out of the TPP.
Building the wall.

I won't ask for proof of any of these claims except for one...."Got China to stop manipulating their currency."

I'd LOVE to hear what Trump did and what the change has been.

I don't know, I wasn't in on the meeting.

Updated list:

Got us out of NAFTA
Got us out of the TPP.
Building the wall.
Negotiated the release of an American imprisioned in Egypt for 3 years.

Yep, a fascist on the court.
Good for him for getting out of nafta...Oh'shit he didn't do that yet.
Good for him for getting us out of the TPP
Yep, throwing a bunch of children out of our country is so wonderful.
When?
Hurting women and causing more births to poor mothers...Congrats!
Good luck with that!
Well, we will see
Obama killed tens of thousands.
No he didn't..In fact he want back on that promise.
No he didn't....lol
Well, good job on this one.

Trump has not gotten us out of NAFTA nor has the wall been built.

Did I say the wall was built dumbass? No, I did not. Wtf is your problem? You can't read?

There's no progress on the wall. We are hardly any closer to the wall than we were, say, a year ago.

Educate yourself idiot. The US Government t has been accepting bids from private contractors and designs from engineeers and architects, it's in progress and will take time. Don't be such an idiot.

Trump has not gotten us out of NAFTA nor has the wall been built.

Did I say the wall was built dumbass? No, I did not. Wtf is your problem? You can't read?

There's no progress on the wall. We are hardly any closer to the wall than we were, say, a year ago.

Educate yourself idiot. The US Government t has been accepting bids from private contractors and designs from engineeers and architects, it's in progress and will take time. Don't be such an idiot.

You mean like Trump said he threatened a government shutdown if he couldn't get funding for the wall and then backed off?

The DOW went up again another 200 points into record territory. It used to be good news to democrats until they became the anti-American obstructionist party. Illegal immigration has dropped about 80% which seems to be bad news also to the democrat party. For some reason it seems that 100 days is a magic number despite the fact, thanks to obstructionists on the left, the Trump administration has about half it's appointments so far. Lefties focus on 100 days because it's all they have before the Trump administration gets going and steamrolls it's agenda.

Trump was the one who was focusing on the 100 days before he called it an artificial mark.

Forum List

Back