🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump's accomplishments.

Trump has not gotten us out of NAFTA nor has the wall been built.

Did I say the wall was built dumbass? No, I did not. Wtf is your problem? You can't read?

There's no progress on the wall. We are hardly any closer to the wall than we were, say, a year ago.

Educate yourself idiot. The US Government t has been accepting bids from private contractors and designs from engineeers and architects, it's in progress and will take time. Don't be such an idiot.

You mean like Trump said he threatened a government shutdown if he couldn't get funding for the wall and then backed off?

Ok, I see the problem. You are unable to understand what you read. Don't be too worried, that kind of illiteracy is common among leftists. It's why you all believe the stupid shit you believe.

Did I say the wall was built dumbass? No, I did not. Wtf is your problem? You can't read?

There's no progress on the wall. We are hardly any closer to the wall than we were, say, a year ago.

Educate yourself idiot. The US Government t has been accepting bids from private contractors and designs from engineeers and architects, it's in progress and will take time. Don't be such an idiot.

Why don't you educate yourself. The wall cannot be built without money from Congress no matter how many bids there are. I would bet that it will not be funded anytime soon.

Why don't you educate yourself. The wall cannot be built without money from Congress no matter how many bids there are. I would bet that it will not be funded anytime soon.

Irrelevant.

Updated list:

Placed a conservative on the SCOTUS.
Got us out of NAFTA
Got us out of the TPP.
Enforced our immigration laws.
Building the wall.
Gave states the freedom to decide not to fund PP.
Revitalized the coal industry
Started building the Keystone Pipeline
Killed almost 100 ISIS Terrorists
Got China to stop manipulating their currency.
Gave veterans the freedom to go outside the VA for healthcare.
Negotiated the release of an American imprisioned in Egypt for 3 years.
Reduced the US Debt by $100 billion since his inauguration.

And the list goes on........

Forum List

Back