🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump's First 50 Days In Office------Simply Magnificent!

This is the kind of thread that keeps popping up, but all would be much wiser with a slight improvement; tell with your own words, if you think so, what Trump has done - no links alone please, no breitbart as source - how he has done, how it turned out, where is it? Show me.

Just because he says, "we're ahead of schedule, it's being done right now" doesn't mean anything has been done. I'd like to see his actual schedule. If he's always ahead, maybe he should do it better from now so our heads aren't always spinning with how fast he is.
I have noticed a few things.

1. race isn't topping the news everyday. Don't you find it interesting that the first black president caused so much racial tension yet the president who is suppose to be racist seems to be exactly the opposite?

2. There is optimism in the economy and the people. Optimism that after 8 years of malaise speeches by Obama.

3. People are looking forward again not backwards.

4. The left have not changed their ways, their way or the highway. This even after they got their butt spanked for having that very attitude. Somethings never change.

HOly delusion Batman!

His Hispanic Hunting and arab Muslim hating are front page news on the daily !

Not based on race except by the left wing which wants to define everything according to race. After 8 years of Obama and your ilk race baiting it is time to tell the truth.
Republicans can't handle the truth

Close to handling the HC bill?? Last I heard republicans were at each others throats?? and it is dead in the senate

Trump is the Great Negotiator

What has he negotiated so far?

This is the kind of thread that keeps popping up, but all would be much wiser with a slight improvement; tell with your own words, if you think so, what Trump has done - no links alone please, no breitbart as source - how he has done, how it turned out, where is it? Show me.

Just because he says, "we're ahead of schedule, it's being done right now" doesn't mean anything has been done. I'd like to see his actual schedule. If he's always ahead, maybe he should do it better from now so our heads aren't always spinning with how fast he is.

1. race isn't topping the news everyday. Don't you find it interesting that the first black president caused so much racial tension yet the president who is suppose to be racist seems to be exactly the opposite?

2. There is optimism in the economy and the people. Optimism that after 8 years of malaise speeches by Obama.

4. The left have not changed their ways, their way or the highway. This even after they got their butt spanked for having that very attitude. Somethings never change.

HOly delusion Batman!

Not based on race except by the left wing which wants to define everything according to race. After 8 years of Obama and your ilk race baiting it is time to tell the truth.
You already heard of the new federal office "voice", where he will have a whole collection of crimes committed by immigrants for the sole purpose of highlighting the crimes they do. It is ethically and morally wrong. Not just that but distorting because the number of crimes committed by immigrants in the us has dropped notably. He should, if he wants to (as if :eusa_liar:) eradicate crime, concentrate on the ones committed by Americans.

Magnificent is indeed the best way to describe it. He has begun the journey to make America great again. His actions, along with the patriotic brilliant strategy of nationalist Steve Bannon, is reassuring to all Americans that we are in good hands.

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/10/major-impact-president-donald-trumps-first-50-days-in-office/
The Good Shepard disagrees with you
Fox News anchor Shepard Smith has had it with what he views as a lack of transparency surrounding Michael Flynn and the revelations about his foreign lobbying.

He said, "there's been a lot of lying. There's been lying about who you talk to and by lots of people and almost inevitably, and invariably, they were lying about talking to the Russians!"

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer insisted the Trump administration was unaware of Flynn's relationship with the Turkish government, but Smith is not buying the story.

RELATED: President Trump visits CIA headquarters

dims

9 PHOTOS
President Trump visits CIA headquarters
SEE GALLERY

"It's too much lying and too much Russia and too much smoke, and now they're investigating," he said.

In an interview with AP White House reporter Julie Bykowicz, Smith pointed out there have been a lot of lies surrounding members of the Trump administration and their relationships with foreign governments.

Smith also voiced frustration with President Trump's tendency to dodge questions relating to Russia.
Shepard Smith is a homosexual. His opinion is irrelevant!

That's because we are at war with those type people and they need to be rounded up and deported.

That's because we are at war with those type people and they need to be rounded up and deported.
You're at war with Russia. They have purposefully kept the war going in Syria and actually encourage other wars as well as human rights violations in Asia and the Middle East in order to get the refugees flooding all over the place.

And about the immigrants he isn't deporting enough - and won't be deporting enough - he has said it is his tough stance on immigration with what the employment situation in America will be helped greatly.:eusa_doh:

You're at war with Russia. They have purposefully kept the war going in Syria and actually encourage other wars as well as human rights violations in Asia and the Middle East in order to get the refugees flooding all over the place.
We are at war with Wetbacks and Muslims immigrants.

Magnificent is indeed the best way to describe it. He has begun the journey to make America great again. His actions, along with the patriotic brilliant strategy of nationalist Steve Bannon, is reassuring to all Americans that we are in good hands.

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/10/major-impact-president-donald-trumps-first-50-days-in-office/
Fox News anchor Shepard Smith has had it with what he views as a lack of transparency surrounding Michael Flynn and the revelations about his foreign lobbying.

He said, "there's been a lot of lying. There's been lying about who you talk to and by lots of people and almost inevitably, and invariably, they were lying about talking to the Russians!"

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer insisted the Trump administration was unaware of Flynn's relationship with the Turkish government, but Smith is not buying the story.

dims

9 PHOTOS
SEE GALLERY

"It's too much lying and too much Russia and too much smoke, and now they're investigating," he said.

In an interview with AP White House reporter Julie Bykowicz, Smith pointed out there have been a lot of lies surrounding members of the Trump administration and their relationships with foreign governments.

Smith also voiced frustration with President Trump's tendency to dodge questions relating to Russia.
You DARE call a fox news persons opinion irrelevant??? YOU"RE FIRED

Hey Steve ,,How's your alt right group doing nowadays?

dims

9 PHOTOS
SEE GALLERY

No, I called a known homosexuals opinion irrelevant!

Hey Steve ,,How's your alt right group doing nowadays?
Elaborate!

dims

9 PHOTOS
SEE GALLERY

No, I called a known homosexuals opinion irrelevant!
So now you want to tell me FAUX news are equal opportunity employers?? lol

How is the wall coming, buster? Construction started????

Forum List

Back