President Trump’s Lies.......the Definitive List

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
The link below took up an ENTIRE PAGE from the NYT ....and the list stops as of TWO months ago......

Soon, a phone book may be needed.

Right wingers like to list those promises made by Obama that did not materialize......But a sane person could distinguish between a promise that was either a mistake or was prevented from fruition from a hostile Congress.

Anyway.....most of what Trump lies consist of are labeled "unforced errors" or just plain demagoguery.

If you have the time, please take a few minutes to scan the list.......Its a great little walk through the memory lane of Trump's bullshit.....

President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List

Last edited:
  • Banned
and it's been posted every week since.

Yes, but this thread was prompted by some moronic right wingers who tried (and failed) to bring up Obama's mistakes......just to divert the beatings taken by Trump......

Did you take a look at the link???? What do you think??? Concise?............LOL

and it's been posted every week since.

Yes, but this thread was prompted by some moronic right wingers who tried (and failed) to bring up Obama's mistakes......just to divert the beatings taken by Trump......

Did you take a look at the link???? What do you think??? Concise?............LOL
Seriously?

Not overly concerned

Been voting for 50 years, and havent' seen an honest politician yet.

Couldn't vote for him, or Hillary.

I have more respect for the country than to want to see either of them in the WH.

and if you claim Hillary would have been better, I'll laugh in your partisan face

I have more respect for the country than to want to see either of them in the WH.

and if you claim Hillary would have been better, I'll laugh in your partisan face

Never, ever liked either of the Clintons......However, go on and laugh because I DO think that Hillary would be a hell of a lot better than this clueless, child-like charlatan.

Main reason: Putin hates Clinton.....whereas, Putin loves his orange stooge.

The link below took u an ENTIRE PAGE from the NYT ....and the list stops as of TWO months ago......

Right wingers like to list those promises made by Obama that did not materialize......But a sane person could distinguish between a promise that was either a mistake or was prevented from fruition from a hostile Congress.

Anyway.....most of what Trump lies consist of are labeled "unforced errors" or just plain demagoguery.

If you have the time, please take a few minutes to scan the list.......Its a great little walk through the memory lane of Trump's bullshit.....

Yep.....when a President lies it really sucks. :(

Never, ever liked either of the Clintons......However, go on and laugh because I DO think that Hillary would be a hell of a lot better than this clueless, child-like charlatan.

200.gif

Although his equivocations and exaggerations, and sometimes outright ignorance of the facts are, well, sometimes scary, I find him so much more refreshingly honest compared to Hillary.

What scared me about Hillary? It was the corporate establishment's collusion in her lies. That Donna Brazille thing? C'mon people. . . :badgrin: At least now, I am assured that the establishment will never let him get away with any false statement. Isn't that so much better than having Hillary, when we have to dig so deep to find out about all her corruption?

I certainly think it is. Thank goodness he is in office.

Her campaign was sunk at this moment in my mind. . .

"The list of lies" attributed to Trump, according to the angry incoherent left, is now definitive. Is it possible for the angry definitive left to get beyond petty angry childish crap and try to deal with the Trump administration and make America great again? Probably not.

The link below took u an ENTIRE PAGE from the NYT ....and the list stops as of TWO months ago......

Did you care that Obama lied to you? Did you even call him out of them?

Neither do I. Like it or not, Trump is here for the next 3-1/2 to 8 years or so.

Hillary knows more than just rich white millionares to fill the cabinet with. Knows how to work with a republican congress, and wouldn't throw a tantrum and threaten to shut down the federal government.

Pure horseshit. Mostly not lies. Leftwingers have their own alternative "facts." Disputing them isn't a lie. The whole piece is effectively one big lie. There's nothing snowflakes lie about more than whether Trump has lied.

Forum List

Back