President Trump’s Lies.......the Definitive List

and if you claim Hillary would have been better, I'll laugh in your partisan face

Hillary knows more than just rich white millionares to fill the cabinet with. Knows how to work with a republican congress, and wouldn't throw a tantrum and threaten to shut down the federal government.
Really? Who does she know that isn't a millionaire and that isn't a terrorist?

Neither do I. Like it or not, Trump is here for the next 3-1/2 to 8 years or so.

Find a right wing virgin to sacrifice....THAT may help the above becoming reality.....Be quick, though.

These threads by Nat are more entertaining than reading the Washington Post.
If he isn't being paid to post, he certainly should be. Maybe he's RWer's sock? :ack-1:
What makes you think RW wears socks?
Far be it from me to interfere with the USMB business model. :rofl:

pTl0lcWl.png

Pure horseshit. Mostly not lies. Leftwingers have their own alternative "facts." Disputing them isn't a lie. The whole piece is effectively one big lie. There's nothing snowflakes lie about more than whether Trump has lied.

They showed video of Trump saying something, then the next video of him denying he just said it.

Trump doesn't even know the cameras record reality. Maybe he spent too much time where what was shown as reality TV wasn't.

Pure horseshit. Mostly not lies. Leftwingers have their own alternative "facts." Disputing them isn't a lie. The whole piece is effectively one big lie. There's nothing snowflakes lie about more than whether Trump has lied.

They showed video of Trump saying something, then the next video of him denying he just said it.

Trump doesn't even know the cameras record reality. Maybe he spent too much time where what was shown as reality TV wasn't.
Obama has been caught lying countless times, especially about all his policy initiatives. Trump misspeaks or stretches the truth on occasion, but I don't recall him lying about anything that actually mattered to people, like whether they could keep their healthcare policy.

The link below took u an ENTIRE PAGE from the NYT ....and the list stops as of TWO months ago......

Soon, a phone book may be needed.

Right wingers like to list those promises made by Obama that did not materialize......But a sane person could distinguish between a promise that was either a mistake or was prevented from fruition from a hostile Congress.

Anyway.....most of what Trump lies consist of are labeled "unforced errors" or just plain demagoguery.

If you have the time, please take a few minutes to scan the list.......Its a great little walk through the memory lane of Trump's bullshit.....

President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List

Yep.....when a President lies it really sucks. :(

Desperation time. That was 2009 compared to Trump every time he open his mouth brag first then lies.
His speech last Tuesday in Arizona alone spewed several misinformation and lies.
The problem with followers like you is you are so used to it that you don't even bother to check facts and reality.
Like Hannity style.

That's a lie. Trump didn't know a single person he said he personally hired for Trump University.
Did I mention Trump University? See why we don't swallow your crap about Trump lying? You just lied about me lying.

Trump didn't personally hire everybody ar Mar-a-lago or Trump Tower.

BUT Trump said he personally hired everybody for Trump University. And when asked under oath to identify even a single one of them, Trump said he didn't know any of them. Not even ONE. Nada. Zero.

How would he know EVERYBODY at Mar-a-lago. especially the 25 H1b's they just hired.

The link below took u an ENTIRE PAGE from the NYT ....and the list stops as of TWO months ago......

Soon, a phone book may be needed.

Right wingers like to list those promises made by Obama that did not materialize......But a sane person could distinguish between a promise that was either a mistake or was prevented from fruition from a hostile Congress.

Anyway.....most of what Trump lies consist of are labeled "unforced errors" or just plain demagoguery.

If you have the time, please take a few minutes to scan the list.......Its a great little walk through the memory lane of Trump's bullshit.....

President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List

Truth hurts.

Forum List

Back