President Trump’s Lies.......the Definitive List

I have no idea what Trump said about the summer hires, but this is just one big diversion.

Trump and his lawyer said he would have nothing to do with them. Nothing at all. Then Trump signed the papers putting that in effect.

So you lied.
I have no idea what the fuck you're even talking about, so how could I be lying about anything?

You're a class-A moron.

So what lies did he "spew" in Phoenix?

Just ONE LITTLE EXAMPLE.....

Trump: "CNN, which is so sad, so pathetic, and their ratings are going down."

2017 is pacing to be CNN's highest on record in Total Day among total viewers and highest among 25-54 since 2003. 2017 is also pacing to be CNN's second largest audience since 2008 in prime time among 25-54 and total viewers."
That's just a factual error, not a lie.
The factual error lame excuse doesn't work when the person making it does not acknowledge the error and allows it to stay on the record without retraction.
Can you provide a link to show trump apologizing to CNN or making a retraction of his error? If not, it is properly listed as a lie, because that is what it is. One of the over 1,000 lies told by trump during a relatively short period.

Trump lives at Mar-a-Lago, dumbass. He doesn't hire H1-Bs. He hires H2-Bs. How do you know Trump didn't interview everyone of them? .

Second, through the trust agreement, he has relinquished leadership and management of the Trump Organization to his sons Don and Eric and a longtime Trump executive, Allen Weisselberg. Together, Don, Eric and Allen will have the authority to manage the Trump Organization and will make decisions for the duration of the presidency without any involvement whatsoever by President-elect Trump.

Donald Trump’s News Conference: Full Transcript and Video

Want to stop lying now?

2017 is pacing to be CNN's highest on record in Total Day among total viewers and highest among 25-54 since 2003. 2017 is also pacing to be CNN's second largest audience since 2008 in prime time among 25-54 and total viewers."
The factual error lame excuse doesn't work when the person making it does not acknowledge the error and allows it to stay on the record without retraction.
Can you provide a link to show trump apologizing to CNN or making a retraction of his error? If not, it is properly listed as a lie, because that is what it is. One of the over 1,000 lies told by trump during a relatively short period.
You snowflakes are such petulant douche bags. If he did correct himself you would be attacking him for rehashing old news. No matter what Trump does, snowflakes and the fake news will attack him.

Trump lives at Mar-a-Lago, dumbass. He doesn't hire H1-Bs. He hires H2-Bs. How do you know Trump didn't interview everyone of them? .

Second, through the trust agreement, he has relinquished leadership and management of the Trump Organization to his sons Don and Eric and a longtime Trump executive, Allen Weisselberg. Together, Don, Eric and Allen will have the authority to manage the Trump Organization and will make decisions for the duration of the presidency without any involvement whatsoever by President-elect Trump.

Want to stop lying now?
This issue is dead, idiot. I'm done discussing it.

You snowflakes are such petulant douche bags. If he did correct himself you would be attacking him for rehashing old news. No matter what Trump does, snowflakes and the fake news will attack him.
You seem like the whining snowflake going as far as to dream up some nonsense about a lie not being a lie when told by trump because it is according to your retarded way of thinking it is simply an error of fact. And you post that without realizing how utterly stupid the statement is.

You seem like the whining snowflake going as far as to dream up some nonsense about a lie not being a lie when told by trump because it is according to your retarded way of thinking it is simply an error of fact. And you post that without realizing how utterly stupid the statement is.
So Obama lied when he said there were 57 states?

Want to stop lying now?

[

You claimed Trump knew the staff at Mar-a-lago (and Trump Tower)
You claimed Trump interviewed the H2b's at Mar-a-lago,

So I posted the interview I told you about where Trump and his lawyer said he wouldn't.

The issue isn't dead, only any dignity you had is dead.

The link below took up an ENTIRE PAGE from the NYT ....and the list stops as of TWO months ago......

Soon, a phone book may be needed.

Right wingers like to list those promises made by Obama that did not materialize......But a sane person could distinguish between a promise that was either a mistake or was prevented from fruition from a hostile Congress.

Anyway.....most of what Trump lies consist of are labeled "unforced errors" or just plain demagoguery.

If you have the time, please take a few minutes to scan the list.......Its a great little walk through the memory lane of Trump's bullshit.....

President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List

Yup, I copied and pasted this and add to it as required. The NYT provides a link for verification of each and every lie Trump told in that list, too. He's pathological.

and if you claim Hillary would have been better, I'll laugh in your partisan face

Hillary knows more than just rich white millionares to fill the cabinet with. Knows how to work with a republican congress, and wouldn't throw a tantrum and threaten to shut down the federal government.
/----/ You don't know any of that. It's just your wishful thinking

Trump lied about CNN's ratings and that has you in a tizzy? BUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABUUUAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....YOU AND THAT IDIOT FAUN ARE A CRACKUP

I thought I did say (In English which must be difficult for you) ...."Just one little example"......

No tizzy, but lots of reasons to ridicule morons like you, however......LOL

Last edited:
and if you claim Hillary would have been better, I'll laugh in your partisan face

Hillary knows more than just rich white millionares to fill the cabinet with. Knows how to work with a republican congress, and wouldn't throw a tantrum and threaten to shut down the federal government.

She worked with the republicans in congress to get 9-11 aid for New York Proof that is true.

I can't prove how many employees she knew at state, but based on all the e-mails she got from them, she knew a lot of them.

Want to stop lying now?

You're brain-dead. The issue is very much alive.

She worked with the republicans in congress to get 9-11 aid for New York Proof that is true.

I can't prove how many employees she knew at state, but based on all the e-mails she got from them, she knew a lot of them.
/----/ based on her track record as SOS, she'd be a disaster in the Oval Office.

How many times do you have to repeat a factual error before it becomes a lie?

Twice, three times?

Obama said 57 states only ONCE.

Were all the bullshit that Trump spews that silly and innocuous, there would be little of a problem....But the vengeful silliness of Trump toward CNN was the first one that popped into my head.

Shows a definite pattern of a child-like, bully idiot in chief.

Want to stop lying now?

[

You claimed Trump knew the staff at Mar-a-lago (and Trump Tower)
You claimed Trump interviewed the H2b's at Mar-a-lago,

So I posted the interview I told you about where Trump and his lawyer said he wouldn't.

The issue isn't dead, only any dignity you had is dead.

What part of "I'm done discussing it" didn't you understand?

Forum List

Back