President Trump's New Ad

Mayors and governors are not in charge of a national emergency. That’s the President’s job.

If Trump was doing the job, he’d be dealing with all of this stuff instead of hiding in the bunker watching TV.
Mayors and governor are in charge of their cities and states, and their deliberate INACTION (except for the action of ordering cops to stand down) is the cause of the whole mess. AG Barr should be seeking to press charges against them.

Amazing that this violence is happening on Trump's watch....and he's saying Joe is going to actually do less?
So next time a Democrat is elected we just tear shit up and say their fault. Got it.

Ya fuck.

According to your blob; the leader is responsible. Perhaps study what your lord and master thinks shit brains>
So the mayors and governors of these shit-holes are responsible?
Your blob is the leader. And he’s failing.
There isn't just one leader, you brainwashed drone.

Amazing that this violence is happening on Trump's watch....and he's saying Joe is going to actually do less?
So next time a Democrat is elected we just tear shit up and say their fault. Got it.

Ya fuck.

According to your blob; the leader is responsible. Perhaps study what your lord and master thinks shit brains>
So the mayors and governors of these shit-holes are responsible?
Your blob is the leader. And he’s failing.

He is not the leader of the democrat garbage dumps that allow this to happen.

People are escaping the democrat governance in spades as we speak.

It's not "democratic governance" that has caused the problems.
It's Democrat governance that has caused the problems.

Still waiting for my beautiful health care replacement. Something that effects every American. And nope still waiting on that check from Mexico!
WHAT check from Mexico ? And nobody needs to be without health care. There's an easy way to get it. Join the military.

Is that what tRump said? Nope he said Mexico was going to pay for the wall. Didn't happen!

He said the ACA would be replaced by something better and cheaper and believes anyone in the military is a sucker and a loser!

MAGA

Mayors and governors are not in charge of a national emergency. That’s the President’s job.

If Trump was doing the job, he’d be dealing with all of this stuff instead of hiding in the bunker watching TV.
Mayors and governor are in charge of their cities and states, and their deliberate INACTION (except for the action of ordering cops to stand down) is the cause of the whole mess. AG Barr should be seeking to press charges against them.

On what charge?

The rest of the world isn't testing because NOBODY IS GETTING SICK WHERE I LIVE. We had our first case the same day YOU did.

1. The rest of the world is getting tested AND TREATED for free. Americans leave hospital owing hundreds of thousands of dolllars. In Canada, I didn't even have to leave my house to be tested. If I called they sent a testing van in to my HOUSE to test me for free, and I got the test results right away too. No waiting for a week like the USA.

2. "We are the envy of the world". NO YOU ARE NOT. THE REST OF THE WORLD IS UTTERLY APPALLED THAT YOUR COUNTRY IS BEING RAVAGED BY THIS DISEASE.

3. YOU DO NOT AND HAVE NEVER HAD THE LOWEST MORTALITY RATE IN THE WORLD. Trump is playing with the numbers. You have the MOST deaths in the world. You have the 10th highest death rate in the world in deaths per thousand, and you're rising in the standings, not falling.

Trump is being shown doctored data that ELIMINATES many countries from the data that are doing better than the USA. There are 215 countries in the World coronavirus tracking system, and the USA leads in disease and death.

You don't have enough hospital staff or beds to deal with this crisis. And people are dying from the crud at home.

MEXICO HAS A LOWER DEATH RATE THAN THE USA.

ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU THAT THE USA IS DOING A "GREAT" JOB HERE IS DREAMING IN TECHNICOLOUR.
Mexico has a HIGHER death rate than the US. 677 deaths per million. US is lower at 671 per million, and that is a highly inflated number, since reports include mostly deaths that are WITH Covid, not FROM Covid.

I could go on & on about all these wrong things you posted, but my time is more valuable. Dumbshit.

US is doing a great job - death rate reduced 90% over last 8 months.

The rest of the world isn't testing because NOBODY IS GETTING SICK WHERE I LIVE. We had our first case the same day YOU did.

1. The rest of the world is getting tested AND TREATED for free. Americans leave hospital owing hundreds of thousands of dolllars. In Canada, I didn't even have to leave my house to be tested. If I called they sent a testing van in to my HOUSE to test me for free, and I got the test results right away too. No waiting for a week like the USA.

2. "We are the envy of the world". NO YOU ARE NOT. THE REST OF THE WORLD IS UTTERLY APPALLED THAT YOUR COUNTRY IS BEING RAVAGED BY THIS DISEASE.

3. YOU DO NOT AND HAVE NEVER HAD THE LOWEST MORTALITY RATE IN THE WORLD. Trump is playing with the numbers. You have the MOST deaths in the world. You have the 10th highest death rate in the world in deaths per thousand, and you're rising in the standings, not falling.

Trump is being shown doctored data that ELIMINATES many countries from the data that are doing better than the USA. There are 215 countries in the World coronavirus tracking system, and the USA leads in disease and death.

You don't have enough hospital staff or beds to deal with this crisis. And people are dying from the crud at home.

MEXICO HAS A LOWER DEATH RATE THAN THE USA.

ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU THAT THE USA IS DOING A "GREAT" JOB HERE IS DREAMING IN TECHNICOLOUR.
Mexico has a HIGHER death rate than the US. 677 deaths per million. US is lower at 671 per million, and that is a highly inflated number, since reports include mostly deaths that are WITH Covid, not FROM Covid.

I could go on & on about all these wrong things you posted, but my time is more valuable. Dumbshit.

US is doing a great job - death rate reduced 90% over last 8 months.

Absolute blithering nonsense. The US responses has been a disaster. Out of the 220 countries we have stats for, the US has the 209th worst response as measured in deaths per 1 million.

For total cases, our response has been dead last.

For total deaths, our response has been dead last.

We currently have 875 dead per 1 million.
With Mexico, which is also doing horribly (just not as horribly as the US) has only 850 per 1 million.

Our response has been a train wreck, an international embarasment that has left the world PITYING us. Americans are currently banned from flying to most countries on earth due to our ineptitude.

We're currently losing about a 911s worth of people every 24 to 36 hours, with our number of deaths skyrocketing.

1607408224353.png

We're now doing worse than we did in the Spring Surge of April and May.

We have a horrible problem. Hospitalization rates are at an all time high. We're very close to filling our ICU bed capacity in many major cities, including LA and El Paso.

And its only getting worse.

Anyone telling you the US is doing 'great' is dangerous, willfully blind.

Last edited:
Oh, and it just got worse. We didn't bother to buy more vaccine from Pfizer for no particular reason....and now they are booked through JUNE of 2021 as other countries have stepped up and purchased their stock.

Trump administration pushes back on report that it declined to buy more Pfizer vaccine doses

The White House is pushing back on a New York Times report that it had the opportunity to buy far more doses of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine this summer but declined, meaning Pfizer might not be able to provide more than the initial deal until June.

Trump's incompetence is the gift that keeps on killing.

On what charge?
Laws vary from state to state, but they all have laws similar to Florida. Inciting riot, Obstruction of justice, Creating a disturbance, etc

Nothing you've described matches any of those laws.

Try again. What law would the mayors be charged with violating?

And you're arguing that Barr should be charging these mayors and governors with the violation of STATE laws? You might want to ask yourself what Barr is the Attorney General of before you continue down the line of pseudo-legal reasoning.

I'll give you a hint: Its not Washington State.

Last edited:
Absolute blithering nonsense. The US responses has been a disaster. Out of the 220 countries we have stats for, the US has the 209th worst response as measured in deaths per 1 million.

With Mexico, which is also doing horribly (just not as horribly as the US) has only 850 per 1 million.

Our response has been a train wreck, an international embarasment that has left the world PITYING us. Americans are currently banned from flying to most countries on earth due to our ineptitude.

We're currently losing about a 911s worth of people every 24 to 36 hours, with our number of deaths skyrocketing.

View attachment 426433

We have a horrible problem. Hospitalization rates are at an all time high. We're very close to filling our ICU bed capacity in many major cities, including LA and El Paso.

WRONG. I just posted the US per capita death rate (671 per million) in Post # 212. It's ois the correct number and doesn't need comment from a jerk who's engaging in harrassment by following me around on the forum.

And as I also correctly stated the reported US death rate is highly inflated. Hospitals and clinics have received federal $$$ according to number of Covid deaths. As expected, they've rampantly been reporting any death as a Covid death, to get more federal $$$. People being pulled dead out of car accidents have been reported as Covid deaths. The actual number is probably about 10,000 total, which is one the lowest per capita, in the world. Even the NY Post link I posted, is reporting the scam talk "reports".

And look at the phony "reports" from the cdc. I posted a month ago and a month before that, the cdc death rates per week. They were about 2,000/week. Now suddenly FOR THOSE SAME WEEKS , they're being reported as 7 or 8,000.week. Total BULLSHIT.

Reminds me of the absurd Nov. 4 voted dumps in the swing states. Telling us of things happening that just don't happen.

There you go listening to the MSM again. Falling for all the scam talk. No surprise you think the way you do, stupid America hater.

Last edited:
Nothing you've described matches any of those laws.

Try again. What law would the mayors be charged with violating?

And you're arguing that Barr should be charging these mayors and governors with the violation of STATE laws? You might want to ask yourself what Barr is the Attorney General of before you continue down the line of pseudo-legal reasoning.

I'll give you a hint: Its not Washington State.
Yes they do. It's all in the perception and definition of things. Liberals define things totally differently than conservatives do. Nothing new there. That's why Liberals and conservatives should never be in the same country together.

Also, in reference to > "you're arguing that Barr should be charging these mayors and governors with the violation of STATE laws?" YEAH. Here's one for instance ie. violating US law.>>

Last edited:

View attachment 426433

WRONG.
Oh, no. I was right. You were tragically wrong. Let me demonstrate:

I just posted the US per capita death rate (671 per million) in Post # 212. It's ois the correct number and doesn't need comment from a jerk who's engaging in harrassment by following me around on the forum.

Holy shit dude.

That was an article from OCTOBER. When our total deaths was only 220,000. You get that more people have died since then, with our death toll being 290,000? And as more people die, the deaths per 1 million climbs, yes?

And as of December 8th, our total dead was 290,000

1607410995729.png

And our deaths per 1 million at 878. Tragically ahead of Mexico....and worse than all but 10 countries on the planet. With the US response being an absolute train wreck.

Out of 220 countries, our response is 209th worst in deaths per 1 million.

Out of 220 countries, the US total deaths is the single highest.

Out of 220 countries, the US total cases is the single highest.

1607411083952.png

Who would quote a fixed article about the pandemic from a month and a half ago and assume that NONE of the numbers had changed?

Again, holy shit.

Thank you for demonstrating the absolutely garbage reasoning that comes from being an avid OAN or NewMax viewer.

Last edited:
Oh, and it just got worse. We didn't bother to buy more vaccine from Pfizer for no particular reason....and now they are booked through JUNE of 2021 as other countries have stepped up and purchased their stock.

Trump administration pushes back on report that it declined to buy more Pfizer vaccine doses

The White House is pushing back on a New York Times report that it had the opportunity to buy far more doses of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine this summer but declined, meaning Pfizer might not be able to provide more than the initial deal until June.

Trump's incompetence is the gift that keeps on killing.
He has been a HUGE SUCCESS on Covid (started by Obama). Trump reduced the US death rate 90% since April from a variety of excellent procedures >>

Covid deaths have sharply declined since April, and that is because of Trump's quick and decisive actions regarding the Task Force, ventilators (we now have so many we're exporting them), the Navy hospital ships, the stimulus checks, social distancing, opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies, federal aid to hospitals, ramped up production of medical supplies, eliminated govt restrictions on manufacturing medial supplies, travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for), Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron, and Trump's Operation Warp Speed fast development of a vaccine, now going out for distribution, with unprecedented speed.

Forum List

Back