President Trump's New Ad

LOL Put Trump's face on that old woman!
He's a scared old woman, Trump is.
THAT would be realistic, because everyone hates Trump!

No one hates Trump except progressives, sick puppies and the swamp.

No one likes Trump, not even his wife. She doesn't even live at the White House. She lives in North Washington with Baron and her parents, and just shows up as required. She has a boyfriend in New York, too.

Your hero is fat old cuck whose own wife keeps slapping his hand away.

Don't the Trumps say anything to you about your snooping and gossiping about it?

He's a scared old woman, ~~~ because everyone hates Trump!
Up yours, Koalabear. SHOW US ONE TIME Trump was ever "scared." And I don't hate him, actually like him more than any politician in a L - O - N - G time! At least as far back as Reagan.

It's getting closer and closer to election, Teddybear, you better get your head OUT OF YER ASS ----
  • Biden's already a two-time loser.
  • The man's hiding from the media.
  • He has no campaign, no message, no following.
  • The guy can't fill a school lunchroom with fans.
Except maybe Corn Pop. I hear he's still a fan of Joe.

That and Joe's team of doctors.

So much talk of violence going on in the streets and destruction of federal property, so few news reports with pictures to help catapult the propaganda..

jjIII71.gif

Yes I know like all RethugiKKKons ewe don't give a shit about them. Only ewe.
They care a lot about them. AMERICANS, that is. They just don't care about the illegal alien "millions", and they shouldn't. Lamebrain Democrats wanted to give them stimulus checks. Pheeeew! :puhleeze: :rolleyes:

No one likes Trump, not even his wife. She doesn't even live at the White House. She lives in North Washington with Baron and her parents, and just shows up as required. She has a boyfriend in New York, too.

1. Who told you all this ?

2. She sure shows up with him, in a lot of places, quite often.

Lots of crazy things being said about Trump. Maybe you believe the Steele dossier too ?

1. Who told you all this ?

2. She sure shows up with him, in a lot of places, quite often.

Lots of crazy things being said about Trump. Maybe you believe the Steele dossier too ?

Every American prays for president Trump.

As a Canadian, she does not qualify.

Yes I know like all RethugiKKKons ewe don't give a shit about them. Only ewe.
They care a lot about them. AMERICANS, that is. They just don't care about the illegal alien "millions", and they shouldn't. Lamebrain Democrats wanted to give them stimulus checks. Pheeeew! :puhleeze: :rolleyes:

Bud, they don't care about Americans, only the mighty corporations matter to them. Why do ewe think they got their government handsome fast.

Bud, they don't care about Americans, only the mighty corporations matter to them. Why do ewe think they got their government handsome fast.
How duped you are. The left has been peddling that line for 60 years or more. If it were true, all the accomplishments that Trump accomplished, which benefit ALL AMERICANS wouldn't have happened.

I can see they've got YOU programmed.

And if it were true, Trump wouldn't have enacted the tariffs on China, which are harmful to "the mighty corporations" (American), located in China.

How duped you are. The left has been peddling that line for 60 years or more. If it were true, all the accomplishments that Trump accomplished, which benefit ALL AMERICANS wouldn't have happened.

I can see they've got YOU programmed.

And if it were true, Trump wouldn't have enacted the tariffs on China, which are harmful to "the mighty corporations" (American), located in China.

They did not benefit all Americans. Ewe have been duped there Super Duper.

Try again.

I know, the answer is Mexico, like the rest of the world isn't paying they are laughing.
NO, you don't know (even after I explained this to you), and if you're laughing, you're laughing at yourself. You just showed another example of how liberals are the most information-deprived people in America.

Trump openly explained how Mexico would pay (in remittances$$$) for the wall 4 years ago, in a 2 page memo to the Washington Post. I posted the memo in this forum back then, You are IGNORANT IN THE EXTREME.

I know, the answer is Mexico, like the rest of the world isn't paying they are laughing.
NO, you don't know (even after I explained this to you), and if you're laughing, you're laughing at yourself. You just showed another example of how liberals are the most information-deprived people in America.

Trump openly explained how Mexico would pay (in remittances$$$) for the wall 4 years ago, in a 2 page memo to the Washington Post. I posted the memo in this forum back then, You are IGNORANT IN THE EXTREME.

tRump explained,
ROTFLMFAO
MAGA!!

No really did an e-check come in then? Cash?
Nope they are laughing, uncontrollably laughing at his/your buffoonery!!

Amazing that this violence is happening on Trump's watch....and he's saying Joe is going to actually do less?
So next time a Democrat is elected we just tear shit up and say their fault. Got it.

Ya fuck.

Forum List

Back