President Trump's New Ad

Still waiting for my beautiful health care replacement. Something that effects every American. And nope still waiting on that check from Mexico!
NO, it does NOT affect "every American". If you had done what millions of Americans have done (JOIN THE MILITARY), you could have 100% medical coverage right now, and not be paying one dime. (And fix your spelling.)

As for the "check" from Mexico >>

1. Nobody ever said there was going to be a "check" (Trump mentioned remittances$$)

2. Do you pay a plumber before the job has been finished ?

Still waiting for my beautiful health care replacement. Something that effects every American. And nope still waiting on that check from Mexico!
NO, it does NOT affect "every American". If you had done what millions of Americans have done (JOIN THE MILITARY), you could have 100% medical coverage right now, and not be paying one dime. (And fix your spelling.)

As for the "check" from Mexico >>

1. Nobody ever said there was going to be a "check" (Trump mentioned remittances$$)

2. Do you pay a plumber before the job has been finished ?

I have my health care, millions of others do not.

ROTFLMFAO, clown show ewe are getting destroyed. Go back to momma and she will wipe away your tears and tell ewe how smart, strong and handsome ewe are.
Post 141, just for starters. mincemeat. Can dump the whole box of sharp nails on you, if you like.
1595774074124.png
And pretending doesn't help.

Amazing that this violence is happening on Trump's watch....and he's saying Joe is going to actually do less?
Tell me again who has and is running these democrat cities.... You are projecting your own failure..

Well it’s not Joe Biden.

If the federal government can stop civil unrest; why did the blob wait so long, why is the blob waiting to quell it, and why is the blob not coordinating With local LEOs?

Well it’s not Joe Biden.

If the federal government can stop civil unrest; why did the blob wait so long, why is the blob waiting to quell it, and why is the blob not coordinating With local LEOs?
Local LEOs are out of the scenario, taken out by criminal/irresponsible mayors.

LOL Put Trump's face on that old woman!
He's a scared old woman, Trump is.
THAT would be realistic, because everyone hates Trump!

No one hates Trump except progressives, sick puppies and the swamp.

No one likes Trump, not even his wife. She doesn't even live at the White House. She lives in North Washington with Baron and her parents, and just shows up as required. She has a boyfriend in New York, too.

Your hero is fat old cuck whose own wife keeps slapping his hand away.

Amazing that this violence is happening on Trump's watch....and he's saying Joe is going to actually do less?
Tell me again who has and is running these democrat cities.... You are projecting your own failure..

Well it’s not Joe Biden.

The mayors who are rioting with the rioters have tied the hands of the LEOs.

Forum List

Back