President Trump's New Ad

We will build a beautiful wall at the border out of concrete and Mexico will pay for it. Yup not happening.
1. Wall IS being built. CNN didn't tell you ?

2. Mexico has already paid for it, they have been forced to take action against caravans moving through Mexico, and handle asylum seekers there as well. Costing them a small fortune. Trump is also taking action against Mexico's $30 Billion/year remittances.

3 new miles of border wall and Mexico aint paid and is not paying for shit. tRump lied to ewe while shitting in your mouth and ewe love it.

MAGA!!!!

Try again.

It is never going to happen. And he never really gave a shit about it. But he knew the poorly educated (typical tRumptard) did. He is playing ewe.

Cant read eh?
There's classes for that.

It's Fox, tRump even says they are fake nuz now. Try again.

We will build a beautiful wall at the border out of concrete and Mexico will pay for it. Yup not happening.

2. Mexico has already paid for it, they have been forced to take action against caravans moving through Mexico, and handle asylum seekers there as well. Costing them a small fortune. Trump is also taking action against Mexico's $30 Billion/year remittances.

3 new miles of border wall and Mexico aint paid and is not paying for shit. tRump lied to ewe while shitting in your mouth and ewe love it.

MAGA!!!!

Try again.

It is never going to happen. And he never really gave a shit about it. But he knew the poorly educated (typical tRumptard) did. He is playing ewe.

Cant read eh?

I dont watch FUX.

MAGA!!!!
Mexico paid to stop the caravans, so they helped. Still wondering when I'm going to save $2500 a year on insurance. A lie that actually affected millions of lives. You still spitting Obama's spittle out of your mouth?

Still waiting for my beautiful health care replacement. Something that effects every American. And nope still waiting on that check from Mexico!
He got rid of the mandate, anyway if obamacare was so good why would anyone want to change it?

tRump said he was going to repeal and replace it with something much better. Did he lie? Now he says he will have a new healthcare bill in place in 2 weeks. Wanna bet on that?
Lol, obama lied multiple times about obamacare and you swallowed every one of them. You have no credibility to say anything about Trump.

Where oh where is that beautiful replacement that is going to cover all Americans? Ewe swallow all tRump 's shit and beg for more.

MAGA!!!
He will do it in his next 4 years.

Lol, not a chance, he can't peel himself away from Fox and Friends long enough to accomplish anything.
He has accomplished alot so far.

Like the wall Mexico isn't paying for and health care for every American. Do you mean like that?
He has done more for minorities the your negro did.

Like a knee to the neck?

That would be the police in your liberal shitholes.
And who hired those police...liberals.

Ewe do know 80% of police are RethugiKKKons don"t ewe.

Chauvin is a democrat....oops.

Google it very first thing that pops up says ewe are a liar.

BUHAHAHAHA!
MAGA!!!
But ewe already knew that.

MAGA!!!!

Try again.

Cant read eh?

I dont watch FUX.

JFC it is where the article is from.

MAGA!!!!
Mexico paid to stop the caravans, so they helped. Still wondering when I'm going to save $2500 a year on insurance. A lie that actually affected millions of lives. You still spitting Obama's spittle out of your mouth?

Still waiting for my beautiful health care replacement. Something that effects every American. And nope still waiting on that check from Mexico!
He got rid of the mandate, anyway if obamacare was so good why would anyone want to change it?

tRump said he was going to repeal and replace it with something much better. Did he lie? Now he says he will have a new healthcare bill in place in 2 weeks. Wanna bet on that?
Lol, obama lied multiple times about obamacare and you swallowed every one of them. You have no credibility to say anything about Trump.

Where oh where is that beautiful replacement that is going to cover all Americans? Ewe swallow all tRump 's shit and beg for more.

MAGA!!!

Lol, not a chance, he can't peel himself away from Fox and Friends long enough to accomplish anything.

Like the wall Mexico isn't paying for and health care for every American. Do you mean like that?

Like a knee to the neck?

BUHAHAHAHA!
MAGA!!!

Who did he vote for in Minnesota?
All I can find is his fraudulent record in Florida.

MAGA!!!!

MAGA!!!

Like a knee to the neck?

BUHAHAHAHA!
MAGA!!!

Registered as a member of the Florida RethugiKKKon Party.

Sorry liar ewe lose.

MAGA!!!!

MAGA!!!

Like a knee to the neck?

BUHAHAHAHA!
MAGA!!!

Sorry liar ewe lose.

I can admit when I'm wrong.
Unlike you.

MAGA!!!!

MAGA!!!

Like a knee to the neck?

BUHAHAHAHA!
MAGA!!!

Sorry liar ewe lose.

Unlike you.

Ewe are wrong and have admitted to none of it.

MAGA!!!!

MAGA!!!

Like a knee to the neck?

BUHAHAHAHA!
MAGA!!!

Sorry liar ewe lose.

Unlike you.

I just did ya fucken moron.

MAGA!!!!

MAGA!!!

Like a knee to the neck?
View attachment 365696
Try again.

Yes your typical tRumptard.
MAGA!!!
Those are your liberal shitholes, ran by liberal shitheads.

MAGA!!!!

MAGA!!!

Like a knee to the neck?

Obviously the republican ones aren't killing blacks.

MAGA!!!!

MAGA!!!

Like a knee to the neck?

BUHAHAHAHA!
MAGA!!!

Sorry liar ewe lose.

Unlike you.

No ewe keep asking who he voted for in Minnesota.

MAGA!!!!

MAGA!!!

Like a knee to the neck?
View attachment 365696
Try again.

Yes your typical tRumptard.
MAGA!!!
Those are your liberal shitholes, ran by liberal shitheads.

With a tRumptard on his neck.

MAGA!!!!

MAGA!!!

Like a knee to the neck?

Good ole boy Derek did.
MAGA!!!!

MAGA!!!!

MAGA!!!

Like a knee to the neck?

BUHAHAHAHA!
MAGA!!!

Sorry liar ewe lose.

Unlike you.

I asked once.
And there doesnt appear to be any info on google...

MAGA!!!!

MAGA!!!

Like a knee to the neck?

Good ole boy Derek did.
MAGA!!!!

Guess George should have thought twice before ingesting all that fentanyl and trying to pass off counterfeit money.
Oh well,live and lea....nevermind.

Ewe really are blinded.
UP TO NOW 300 miles of new primary and secondary border wall have been built since January 2017. 450 miles by the end of 2020. Your little make-believe ploys are meaningless.

An additional 339 miles is under construction, and 183 miles in pre-construction. In construction, 311 thousand tons of steel have been used and 458 thousand cubic yards of concrete have been used.

The current wall is 30 foot high, consisting of large metal bollards, with anti-climb technology at the top of it. Officials note too that there is lighting, roads and secondary barriers nearby as well -- which makes it fundamentally different from other structures.

1595363563496.png

MAGA!!!!

MAGA!!!

Like a knee to the neck?

BUHAHAHAHA!
MAGA!!!

Sorry liar ewe lose.

Unlike you.

I asked once.
And there doesnt appear to be any info on google...

Because he is fucking registered as a RethugiKKKon in FLORIDA!!!

See how easy it is.

Ewe really are blinded.
UP TO NOW 300 miles of new primary and secondary border wall have been built since January 2017. 450 miles by the end of 2020. Your little make-believe ploys are meaningless.

An additional 339 miles is under construction, and 183 miles in pre-construction. In construction, 311 thousand tons of steel have been used and 458 thousand cubic yards of concrete have been used.

The current wall is 30 foot high, consisting of large metal bollards, with anti-climb technology at the top of it. Officials note too that there is lighting, roads and secondary barriers nearby as well -- which makes it fundamentally different from other structures.

View attachment 365755

Aldo is learning impaired.
I told him the same thing in post #86 and he appears to have forgotten already.

Forum List

Back