President Trump's New Ad

We will build a beautiful wall at the border out of concrete and Mexico will pay for it. Yup not happening.
1. Wall IS being built. CNN didn't tell you ?

2. Mexico has already paid for it, they have been forced to take action against caravans moving through Mexico, and handle asylum seekers there as well. Costing them a small fortune. Trump is also taking action against Mexico's $30 Billion/year remittances.

3 new miles of border wall and Mexico aint paid and is not paying for shit. tRump lied to ewe while shitting in your mouth and ewe love it.

MAGA!!!!
Mexico paid to stop the caravans, so they helped. Still wondering when I'm going to save $2500 a year on insurance. A lie that actually affected millions of lives. You still spitting Obama's spittle out of your mouth?

Still waiting for my beautiful health care replacement. Something that effects every American. And nope still waiting on that check from Mexico!
He got rid of the mandate, anyway if obamacare was so good why would anyone want to change it?

We will build a beautiful wall at the border out of concrete and Mexico will pay for it. Yup not happening.

2. Mexico has already paid for it, they have been forced to take action against caravans moving through Mexico, and handle asylum seekers there as well. Costing them a small fortune. Trump is also taking action against Mexico's $30 Billion/year remittances.

3 new miles of border wall and Mexico aint paid and is not paying for shit. tRump lied to ewe while shitting in your mouth and ewe love it.

MAGA!!!!
Mexico paid to stop the caravans, so they helped. Still wondering when I'm going to save $2500 a year on insurance. A lie that actually affected millions of lives. You still spitting Obama's spittle out of your mouth?

Still waiting for my beautiful health care replacement. Something that effects every American. And nope still waiting on that check from Mexico!
He got rid of the mandate, anyway if obamacare was so good why would anyone want to change it?

tRump said he was going to repeal and replace it with something much better. Did he lie? Now he says he will have a new healthcare bill in place in 2 weeks. Wanna bet on that?

MAGA!!!!

tRump said he was going to repeal and replace it with something much better. Did he lie? Now he says he will have a new healthcare bill in place in 2 weeks. Wanna bet on that?
Lol, obama lied multiple times about obamacare and you swallowed every one of them. You have no credibility to say anything about Trump.

MAGA!!!!

Lol, obama lied multiple times about obamacare and you swallowed every one of them. You have no credibility to say anything about Trump.

Where oh where is that beautiful replacement that is going to cover all Americans? Ewe swallow all tRump 's shit and beg for more.

MAGA!!!

Amazing that this violence is happening on Trump's watch....and he's saying Joe is going to actually do less?
It's happening on the watch of Democrat mayors and governors, in their jurisdictions. American people aren't going to be snowed by Democrats trying to blame everything on Trump.

Urban leaders continue to appease Burning, Looting, and Murdering as legitimate free speech. Americans who have worked hard to save, have a home, a business, good schools for their children...... they want safety. They want protection. BLM and ANTIFA are threats to that.

MAGA!!!!

Where oh where is that beautiful replacement that is going to cover all Americans? Ewe swallow all tRump 's shit and beg for more.

MAGA!!!
He will do it in his next 4 years.

MAGA!!!!

MAGA!!!

Lol, not a chance, he can't peel himself away from Fox and Friends long enough to accomplish anything.

MAGA!!!!

MAGA!!!

Lol, not a chance, he can't peel himself away from Fox and Friends long enough to accomplish anything.
He has accomplished alot so far.

MAGA!!!!

MAGA!!!

Like the wall Mexico isn't paying for and health care for every American. Do you mean like that?

MAGA!!!!

MAGA!!!

Like the wall Mexico isn't paying for and health care for every American. Do you mean like that?
He has done more for minorities the your negro did.

MAGA!!!!

MAGA!!!

He has done more for minorities the your negro did.

Like a knee to the neck?

Don't see him doing a fucking thing to stop it now, why would that change? Haven't heard him calling one governor or mayor and telling them to put a stop to this shit. Trump will put a stop to it before the election, count on it.
Maybe you don;t watch conservative TV, Try Newsmax. They been talking about Trump sending Fed enforcement into Seattle, and showing videos of it too. You haven;t heard Wheeler's bitching about Trump's federal cops ? You must be watching CNN.

I've seen videos in Portland, Seattle, not so much. Feel free to post some.

Amazing that this violence is happening on Trump's watch....and he's saying Joe is going to actually do less?
The violence is happening on all the Democrat mayors, governors and politicians watch.
Poor old Joe couldn't find his ass with both hands. Trump is not responsible for the violence.

But somehow a democratic president would be responsible for violence?

There really is no thought behind your post.

Don't see him doing a fucking thing to stop it now, why would that change? Haven't heard him calling one governor or mayor and telling them to put a stop to this shit. Trump will put a stop to it before the election, count on it.

Trump is doing nothing; just like he did on healthcare; just like he did on infrastructure; just like he's done on the wall; just like he's done on covid-19.

Does he plan to go to work?

Perhaps you should put the meth pipe down and stop watching mslsd.

Last edited:
I think OKTexas was talking about Biden.
Well Biden couldn't do anything to stop it. He has no political position, and he's hunkered in his basement. That's why I thought he was talking about Trump.

Only in the last sentence, Biden has a phone and a pen, doesn't he? He could be calling people and telling them to stop the rioting.

The violence is happening on all the Democrat mayors, governors and politicians watch.
Poor old Joe couldn't find his ass with both hands. Trump is not responsible for the violence.

But somehow a democratic president would be responsible for violence?

There really is no thought behind your post.

That would depend.
Is this fictitious dem doing anything to stop it,is he denouncing the violence?
Or is he encouraging it like dem mayors and governors are doing today?
To be honest,which I know you have a problem doing,there wouldnt be any riots if your fictitious dem was president.

The ad takes place in democrat dystopia where Americans are made defenseless, and the police abolished. Criminals and illegals are put first according to the democrat plan.
It sure does look that way. Proof is in the videos, every day.

Forum List

Back