President Trump's New Ad

Sky falling..

191219.png
Shows crime going UP, in Obama's last 2 years.

Looks like YouTube took it down. Your link is blank.

I guess Trump was promoting false information again. YouTube is taking his lies down.

Dumb Donald needs to learn to tell the truth or he won’t be allowed to put his lies on the Internet.
I have challenged liberals to show ONE lie that Trump has ever told. None have ever met that challenge.
If you want a test you can get a test. ($200 w/o insurance)
We are the envy of the world on COVID. (NOT)
We have the lowest mortality rate. (we are 3rd highest)
Here, not that hard to find: Trump Lies

I guess Trump was promoting false information again. YouTube is taking his lies down.

Dumb Donald needs to learn to tell the truth or he won’t be allowed to put his lies on the Internet.
I have challenged liberals to show ONE lie that Trump has ever told. None have ever met that challenge.

We will build a beautiful wall at the border out of concrete and Mexico will pay for it. Yup not happening.

We will build a beautiful wall at the border out of concrete and Mexico will pay for it. Yup not happening.
1. Wall IS being built. CNN didn't tell you ?

2. Mexico has already paid for it, they have been forced to take action against caravans moving through Mexico, and handle asylum seekers there as well. Costing them a small fortune. Trump is also taking action against Mexico's $30 Billion/year remittances.

Trump Lies:

That looks more like YOU lying, or more likely, falling prey to the standard trump-bash fake news of the liberal OMISSION media.

1. Thousands of people have gotten tested here in Florida, while sitting in their cars, all for FREE.

2. We ARE the envy of the world. We have ventilators for all our people, and have so many ,that we are now exporting them. We also have a continually decreasing death rate, since March. CNN didn't tell you ?

3. There are dozens of "sources"claiming to have the numbers on mortality rate of Covid. These numbers vary greatly, but are similarly high among ones known to be opposed to President Trump. Blaming him for the pandemic has become the Democrats' latest mind game, and #1 campaign "issue". Ho hum.

Most recent report I saw from Centers for Disease Control (cdc.com), showed a steady decrease of US death from March to now, with US having lowest mortality rate. And why wouldn't we ? We have superior health care, and ventilators for everyone that needs one.

Here are some of the cdc mortality numbers from February 2020 to now >>

2/22 - 5

3/14 - 52

3/21 - 563

3/28 - 3,139

4/4 - 9,920

4/18 - 16,941

5/2 -13,014

5/9 - 11,007

5/16 - 8,999

5/30 - 5,980

6/13 - 3,994

6/27 - 3,099

7/4 - 2,818

7/11 - 1,623

7/18 - 190

Last edited:
...Which part of the best did you not understand?The worst reading comprehension of the forum.
Oh, I 'comprehended' alright. Pity, though, that YOU failed to comprehend the sarcasm and irony and truth inherent in the response. Darned funny, though. :abgg2q.jpg:

...Which part of the best did you not understand?The worst reading comprehension of the forum.
Oh, I 'comprehended' alright. Pity, though, that YOU failed to comprehend the sarcasm and irony and truth inherent in the response. Darned funny, though. :abgg2q.jpg:

Sounds like you are still having trouble understanding. God-Emperor is the best president.

President Trump nails it on the nature of democrats again.

Crock of shit

Why? Democrats have been endorsing the idea of defunding police. The ad is correct. Only thing wrong is the lady should have a home defense shotgun. Maybe that will be in the next ad. Can't wait. :biggrin:

View attachment 365585

The ad takes place in democrat dystopia where Americans are made defenseless, and the police abolished. Criminals and illegals are put first according to the democrat plan.

2. Mexico has already paid for it, they have been forced to take action against caravans moving through Mexico, and handle asylum seekers there as well. Costing them a small fortune. Trump is also taking action against Mexico's $30 Billion/year remittances.

3 new miles of border wall and Mexico aint paid and is not paying for shit. tRump lied to ewe while shitting in your mouth and ewe love it.

MAGA!!!!

That looks more like YOU lying, or more likely, falling prey to the standard trump-bash fake news of the liberal OMISSION media.

1. Thousands of people have gotten tested here in Florida, while sitting in their cars, all for FREE.

2. We ARE the envy of the world. We have ventilators for all our people, and have so many ,that we are now exporting them. We also have a continually decreasing death rate, since March. CNN didn't tell you ?

3. There are dozens of "sources"claiming to have the numbers on mortality rate of Covid. These numbers vary greatly, but are similarly high among ones known to be opposed to President Trump. Blaming him for the pandemic has become the Democrats' latest mind game, and #1 campaign "issue". Ho hum.

Most recent report I saw from Centers for Disease Control (cdc.com), showed a steady decrease of US death from March to now, with US having lowest mortality rate. And why wouldn't we ? We have superior health care, and ventilators for everyone that needs one.

Here are some of the cdc mortality numbers from February 2020 to now >>

The rest of the world isn't testing because NOBODY IS GETTING SICK WHERE I LIVE. We had our first case the same day YOU did.

1. The rest of the world is getting tested AND TREATED for free. Americans leave hospital owing hundreds of thousands of dolllars. In Canada, I didn't even have to leave my house to be tested. If I called they sent a testing van in to my HOUSE to test me for free, and I got the test results right away too. No waiting for a week like the USA.

2. "We are the envy of the world". NO YOU ARE NOT. THE REST OF THE WORLD IS UTTERLY APPALLED THAT YOUR COUNTRY IS BEING RAVAGED BY THIS DISEASE.

3. YOU DO NOT AND HAVE NEVER HAD THE LOWEST MORTALITY RATE IN THE WORLD. Trump is playing with the numbers. You have the MOST deaths in the world. You have the 10th highest death rate in the world in deaths per thousand, and you're rising in the standings, not falling.

Trump is being shown doctored data that ELIMINATES many countries from the data that are doing better than the USA. There are 215 countries in the World coronavirus tracking system, and the USA leads in disease and death.

You don't have enough hospital staff or beds to deal with this crisis. And people are dying from the crud at home.

MEXICO HAS A LOWER DEATH RATE THAN THE USA.

ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU THAT THE USA IS DOING A "GREAT" JOB HERE IS DREAMING IN TECHNICOLOUR.

Amazing that this violence is happening on Trump's watch....and he's saying Joe is going to actually do less?
The violence is happening on all the Democrat mayors, governors and politicians watch.
Poor old Joe couldn't find his ass with both hands. Trump is not responsible for the violence.

But somehow a democratic president would be responsible for violence?

There really is no thought behind your post.

Don't see him doing a fucking thing to stop it now, why would that change? Haven't heard him calling one governor or mayor and telling them to put a stop to this shit. Trump will put a stop to it before the election, count on it.

Trump is doing nothing; just like he did on healthcare; just like he did on infrastructure; just like he's done on the wall; just like he's done on covid-19.

Does he plan to go to work?
I love it when the mayor of Minnesota asked for financial help on rebuilding and Trump to them to go pound sand. Shouldn't let liberals destroy you city because you didn't get your way.

3 new miles of border wall and Mexico aint paid and is not paying for shit. tRump lied to ewe while shitting in your mouth and ewe love it.

MAGA!!!!
Mexico paid to stop the caravans, so they helped. Still wondering when I'm going to save $2500 a year on insurance. A lie that actually affected millions of lives. You still spitting Obama's spittle out of your mouth?

MAGA!!!!
Mexico paid to stop the caravans, so they helped. Still wondering when I'm going to save $2500 a year on insurance. A lie that actually affected millions of lives. You still spitting Obama's spittle out of your mouth?

Still waiting for my beautiful health care replacement. Something that effects every American. And nope still waiting on that check from Mexico!

Forum List

Back