Presidential awesomeness in action

Saw the post headline.

Didn't see one defending him.

Baghdadi%20largest-L.jpg

tenor%20%281%29-Th.gif
famous%20last%20words.jpg

Last edited:
Doubts over Donald Trump's dramatic account of Baghdadi raid

Footage of the US special forces raid on Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi’s Syrian compound reportedly consisted of overhead surveillance footage and no audio, prompting questions over the extent of the dramatic licence taken by Donald Trump in describing the final moments of one of the most wanted terrorists in the world.

US officials who also watched the feed have declined to echo details of Trump’s macabre account of the Isis’s leader death on Saturday, including that Baghdadi was “whimpering, crying and screaming all the way”.

Enabling Donny to deduce pinpoint audio reactions from a purely video link. They reckon that you cant hear a tree fall in the woods (or similar) but every day this amazing man pushes back the boundary of what is possible.

The Six Million Dollar Man had super human powers of hearing and perhaps we have found the man who could do justice to that role in any remake of the classic ?

God bless you Donny.
Wow defending the Most wanted man in the world
Nobody is defending him you idiot.
Progressives are upset that THE Muslim leader was killed... Whimpering, crying and screaming... fact

I am happy Al Bagdadi died- and I frankly don't care how he died- just as I was when Osama Bin Ladin was killed.

I just think Trump was just being his usual lying self when he made up all of the crap about the whimpering, crying, screaming.

I give credit to Trump for taking this asshole out- but he loses points for not being able to stop lying even about this.

I'm not making up shit;

"when certain groups in Iran and elsewhere threaten the flow of oil to Europe and the East it's a very serious thing. . "
Neither am I. Iran seeks to prove it can disrupt oil and gas exports from Arab Gulf States
Although my scenario was theoretical it is based in reality. Looks like it took you awhile to decide it was objectionable, somehow. Keep on swingin' and you'll make contact someday, maybe.

Meanwhile, Trump, far from pulling troops out of the Middle East, is sending 1800 more troops to defend Saudi oil.
In addition to the troops staying in Syria to defend the oil.

Footage of the US special forces raid on Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi’s Syrian compound reportedly consisted of overhead surveillance footage and no audio, prompting questions over the extent of the dramatic licence taken by Donald Trump in describing the final moments of one of the most wanted terrorists in the world.

US officials who also watched the feed have declined to echo details of Trump’s macabre account of the Isis’s leader death on Saturday, including that Baghdadi was “whimpering, crying and screaming all the way”.

Enabling Donny to deduce pinpoint audio reactions from a purely video link. They reckon that you cant hear a tree fall in the woods (or similar) but every day this amazing man pushes back the boundary of what is possible.

The Six Million Dollar Man had super human powers of hearing and perhaps we have found the man who could do justice to that role in any remake of the classic ?

God bless you Donny.
Wow defending the Most wanted man in the world
Nobody is defending him you idiot.
Progressives are upset that THE Muslim leader was killed... Whimpering, crying and screaming... fact

I am happy Al Bagdadi died- and I frankly don't care how he died- just as I was when Osama Bin Ladin was killed.

I just think Trump was just being his usual lying self when he made up all of the crap about the whimpering, crying, screaming.

I give credit to Trump for taking this asshole out- but he loses points for not being able to stop lying even about this.
Of course he was whimpering and crying and screaming, cowards do that sort of thing, especially Muslims. Lol

I'm not making up shit;

"when certain groups in Iran and elsewhere threaten the flow of oil to Europe and the East it's a very serious thing. . "
Neither am I. Iran seeks to prove it can disrupt oil and gas exports from Arab Gulf States
Although my scenario was theoretical it is based in reality. Looks like it took you awhile to decide it was objectionable, somehow. Keep on swingin' and you'll make contact someday, maybe.
I'm not one to believe war propaganda, sorry.

Meanwhile, Trump, far from pulling troops out of the Middle East, is sending 1800 more troops to defend Saudi oil.
In addition to the troops staying in Syria to defend the oil.
Oil is the life blood of the world. If it's flow is cut off or impeded you throw the globe into chaos and war will ensue.

Imagine embargoing food to nations that produce very little of their own if you are having trouble understanding
the problem.

God bless you Donny.
Guardian is even faker than NYT or WaPo.

No I don't. I never post any article encouraging violence on anyone.
I said you put out war propaganda. I never said you encouraged war...at least not intentionally.
But war is what you get anyway when you encourage passive do nothing non interventionism.

Isolationists drew us into WW I. Unless I misunderstand you it seems you've learned nothing from history or have any common sense.

No I don't. I never post any article encouraging violence on anyone.
I said you put out war propaganda. I never said you encouraged war...at least not intentionally.
But war is what you get anyway when you encourage passive do nothing non interventionism.

Isolationists drew us into WW I. Unless I misunderstand you it seems you've learned nothing from history or have any common sense.

Oh yeah?

Who do you think is going to declare war on the U.S.

giphy.gif

God bless you Donny.
Guardian is even faker than NYT or WaPo.
No evidence found to support Trump's 'whimpering terrorist' account of Baghdadi killing

In the days since President Donald Trump gave the world a graphic account of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi’s last minutes, no evidence has emerged to confirm it. The secretary of defence, the chairman of the joint chiefs of staff and the regional commander who oversaw the operation that killed the leader of Isis all say they have no idea what the president was talking about.

And

That Mr Trump seems to have made up the scene of a whimpering terrorist may be shocking on one level yet not all that surprising from a president who over the years has made a habit of inventing people who do not exist and events that did not happen. Mr Trump’s flexibility with fact has become such an established feature of his presidency that polls show most Americans, including even many of his own supporters, do not, as a rule, take him at his word.

Why do you clowns degrade yourselves by defending him when he is clearly lying again ?

Oh yeah?

The Simpsons.....:113:. Very impressive.

China, for the obvious one. Any number of third party nations could get in on the action.

And I don't need to convince you of anything. The fact is isolationism is a very bad policy that insures
a dangerous future.

Why do you clowns degrade yourselves by defending him when he is clearly lying again ?
Why do you care, sheep molester?
What's clear is Abu Bakr al Baghdadi bravely blew himself to pieces. That's the part that matters.

If Baghdadi did or did not whimper I don't give a crap. Just like I don't care if Hitler bravely faced his own demise or not.

Oh yeah?

The Simpsons.....:113:. Very impressive.

China, for the obvious one. Any number of third party nations could get in on the action.

And I don't need to convince you of anything. The fact is isolationism is a very bad policy that insures
a dangerous future.
I don't think we are in any threat of "isolationism" if a person advocates for NON-INTERVENTIONISM.

I am beginning to get a sense that you are too dumb to understand the difference.

backpage-11601.jpg

Where in the World Is the U.S. Military?

What's clear is Abu Bakr al Baghdadi bravely blew himself to pieces. That's the part that matters.

If Baghdadi did or did not whimper I don't give a crap. Just like I don't care if Hitler bravely faced his own demise or not.
Donny reckons he whimpered like a dog. He has no proof but he knew it would appeal to his army of low info cretins. he lied to you and you dont give a shit. That makes you lower than shit.

Donny reckons he whimpered like a dog. He has no proof but he knew it would appeal to his army of low info cretins. he lied to you and you dont give a shit. That makes you lower than shit.

If the liberals in this country had any proof at all that al-Baghdadi didn't cower and whimper like a dog, they would present it in a heartbeat to help rehabilitate his image.

The fact that they have nothing, tells me that President Trump's intelligence reports that he reviewed on this are spot-on correct.

Forum List

Back