Presidential Candidate Robert F. Kennedy's Take-Down of Fauci "The Real Anthony Fauci" Documentary. You Will Be Mad.

There is no one who believes you can train the immune system by injecting mRNA to grow spike proteins into someone.
No of the mRNA injections have ever produced any immune system memory response, like cytokines, phages, lymphocytes, etc.
All the mRNA injections do is stimulate generic immunoglobulin production, which is not a specific immune memory response.
And yet empirical data proves you dead wrong...

Next conspiracy theory...

he is running for the Dem nomination for President. Frankly, he doesn't stand a chance...the demafascist have taken control of that once proud party that his father and uncle were a part of....

So certain are you....

It is true that the top of the Dem Party has nothing but treasonous kleptocratic trash.

The rank and file Dem voter, on the other hand, is waking up to that...

I disagree.
Trump's kids produced products, like clothing, etc.
They did not do nothing, like Hunter did.
Nor did Trump's kids commit illegal acts of war like the Ukraine did, stealing oil, murdering ethnic Russians, trying to join NATO, etc.

As for Dominion, although I do not believe the 2020 election was seriously defrauded, NO ONE should ever be using voting machines. They are totally and absolutely pointless except for fraud.
They make voter fraud much easier, and can NEVER be certified because their code is always secret.
Ukraine did nothing illegal you lying moron

So... You have a cookie blog from a bunch of wacos...

I have actual evidence... Get that... Not opinion, fucking evidence... Peer reviewed and all... You are just showing that you are mindless lemming that can be convinced at willl...
Seriously, think about it. Are you saying millions upon millions of medical professionals are all in one big conspiracy theory...

So... You have a cookie blog from a bunch of wacos...

I have actual evidence... Get that... Not opinion, fucking evidence... Peer reviewed and all... You are just showing that you are mindless lemming that can be convinced at willl...
Seriously, think about it. Are you saying millions upon millions of medical professionals are all in one big conspiracy theory...

Your IQ < 5

You parrot fudge and fraud and you never question it. You must be dumb enough to believe the Co2 fraud too...

How did Co2 melt North America and freeze Greenland at the same time?

BAWK!!!

Forum List

Back