Press Blaming Trump For Their Own Misreporting Or Outright Lies

I love how Sessions recused himself, yet signed the firing memo about Comey.

I guess Sessions is a RINO? RECUSED IN NAME ONLY!
What did Sessions recuse himself from in regards to Comey?
he recused himself from any involvement in the Trump campaign team Russian investigations....Comey was the head of the FBI investigation in to the Trump Campaign Team investigation and sessions fired him/recommended he be fired....that's involvement
It's also part of his job description....

Here's the latest lie out of the NYTimes.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/11/us/politics/trump-comey-firing.html

In a Private Dinner, Trump Demanded Loyalty. Comey Demurred.
By MICHAEL S. SCHMIDTMAY 11, 2017

Photo
12comey1-master768.jpg

President Trump and James B. Comey during a reception at the White House for law enforcement officials days after the inauguration. Credit Al Drago/The New York Times
WASHINGTON — Only seven days after Donald J. Trump was sworn in as president, James B. Comey has told associates, the F.B.I. director was summoned to the White House for a one-on-one dinner with the new commander in chief.

The conversation that night in January, Mr. Comey now believes, was a harbinger of his downfall this week as head of the F.B.I., according to two people who have heard his account of the dinner.

As they ate, the president and Mr. Comey made small talk about the election and the crowd sizes at Mr. Trump’s rallies. The president then turned the conversation to whether Mr. Comey would pledge his loyalty to him.

Mr. Comey declined to make that pledge. Instead, Mr. Comey has recounted to others, he told Mr. Trump that he would always be honest with him, but that he was not “reliable” in the conventional political sense.

The White House says this account is not correct. And Mr. Trump, in an interview on Thursday with NBC, described a far different dinner conversation with Mr. Comey in which the director asked to have the meeting and the question of loyalty never came up. It was not clear whether he was talking about the same meal, but they are believed to have had only one dinner together.

By Mr. Comey’s account, his answer to Mr. Trump’s initial question apparently did not satisfy the president, the associates said. Later in the dinner, Mr. Trump again said to Mr. Comey that he needed his loyalty.

Mr. Comey again replied that he would give him “honesty” and did not pledge his loyalty, according to the account of the conversation.

But Mr. Trump pressed him on whether it would be “honest loyalty.”

“You will have that,” Mr. Comey told his associates he responded.​

Here is what you don't fucking seem to understand - it is OBSCENE (from both accounts of what happened) for a president to demand loyalty in exchange for employment from a guy who happens to be charge of investigating president's campaign, and possibly president himself if investigation leads that way.

FBI isn't there to serve president's political needs, FBI is there to do it's fucking job in investigating crime and enforcing the law.

Trump is behaving EXACTLY like a person who is neck deep in cover up and is peddling with every muscle and lever available.

Amazing how quickly drain-the-swamp crowd gets comfortable with living in a sewer.
So you bought this lie and are now running with it.....

Duly noted.

Photo
12comey1-master768.jpg

President Trump and James B. Comey during a reception at the White House for law enforcement officials days after the inauguration. Credit Al Drago/The New York Times
WASHINGTON — Only seven days after Donald J. Trump was sworn in as president, James B. Comey has told associates, the F.B.I. director was summoned to the White House for a one-on-one dinner with the new commander in chief.

The conversation that night in January, Mr. Comey now believes, was a harbinger of his downfall this week as head of the F.B.I., according to two people who have heard his account of the dinner.

As they ate, the president and Mr. Comey made small talk about the election and the crowd sizes at Mr. Trump’s rallies. The president then turned the conversation to whether Mr. Comey would pledge his loyalty to him.

Mr. Comey declined to make that pledge. Instead, Mr. Comey has recounted to others, he told Mr. Trump that he would always be honest with him, but that he was not “reliable” in the conventional political sense.

The White House says this account is not correct. And Mr. Trump, in an interview on Thursday with NBC, described a far different dinner conversation with Mr. Comey in which the director asked to have the meeting and the question of loyalty never came up. It was not clear whether he was talking about the same meal, but they are believed to have had only one dinner together.

By Mr. Comey’s account, his answer to Mr. Trump’s initial question apparently did not satisfy the president, the associates said. Later in the dinner, Mr. Trump again said to Mr. Comey that he needed his loyalty.

Mr. Comey again replied that he would give him “honesty” and did not pledge his loyalty, according to the account of the conversation.

Here is what you don't fucking seem to understand - it is OBSCENE (from both accounts of what happened) for a president to demand loyalty in exchange for employment from a guy who happens to be charge of investigating president's campaign, and possibly president himself if investigation leads that way.

FBI isn't there to serve president's political needs, FBI is there to do it's fucking job in investigating crime and enforcing the law.

Trump is behaving EXACTLY like a person who is neck deep in cover up and is peddling with every muscle and lever available.

Amazing how quickly drain-the-swamp crowd gets comfortable with living in a sewer.

Duly noted.

Your can't maintain the position you assert. As expected.

You probably will at some point realize yourself a fool for running the errands of blindly defending these feckless clowns. They are big league liars and faster you understand that what comes out of their mouth can't be trusted the faster you'll be posting something less than laughable.

Last edited:
/---- You are so used to career politicians in the White House, you can't understand a private citizen doing the job. Personally I don't care if you accept him or not. now back to my point: And yet you offer no evidence of any lies-------
View attachment 126233

That's true. As much as politicians lie, it still hasn't quite prepared us for the gall with which this "private citizen" and his posse peddle bullshit.
I think it's more accurate to say nothing prepared you for the not only inaccurate coverage but outright mindless hostility in which he has been covered.

Trump's admin LIED that Comey was fired because of some memo by someone.

Trump has explicitly and unethically, asked Comey for loyalty.

Comey declined.

Trump has fired Comey, while tasking his administration to push a false narrative that it was someone else's idea.

What of this is the invent of Media, rather than fact?
Actually the media lied that that memo caused him to fire Comey.

Wow...I mean wow you are a fucking moron.

Here is the very letter Trump signed:

170509181301-james-comey-fired-letter-trump-exlarge-169.png

He is CLEARLY saying that firing of Comey was someone else's idea and that he simply agreed with it while the REALITY was that Comey got fired because TRUMP wanted him gone for weeks and well before any memos.

Vice President and the rest of administration have stated in no uncertain terms that the memo about how Comey mis-treated Clinton was the CAUSE of the firing, not the TRUTH that it was just a pretense constructed to justify the firing.
Actually that's not what it says. It does not say "This was their idea....not mine".

It says that he has received their recommendations and he has accepted them, and that Comey is "....hereby terminated and removed from office, effective immediately....".

Photo
12comey1-master768.jpg

Duly noted.

Your can't maintain the position you assert. As expected.

You probably will at some point realize yourself a fool for running the errands of blindly defending these feckless clowns.
That is your opinion and you know where you can stick them.

That's true. As much as politicians lie, it still hasn't quite prepared us for the gall with which this "private citizen" and his posse peddle bullshit.
I think it's more accurate to say nothing prepared you for the not only inaccurate coverage but outright mindless hostility in which he has been covered.

Comey declined.

Trump has fired Comey, while tasking his administration to push a false narrative that it was someone else's idea.

He is CLEARLY saying that firing of Comey was someone else's idea and that he simply agreed with it while the REALITY was that Comey got fired because TRUMP wanted him gone for weeks and well before any memos.

Vice President and the rest of administration have stated in no uncertain terms that the memo about how Comey mis-treated Clinton was the CAUSE of the firing, not the TRUTH that it was just a pretense constructed to justify the firing.
Actually that's not what it says. It does not say "This was their idea....not mine".

Actually it implicitly, yet clearly, does say that, otherwise there would be no need to mention it as the CAUSE, just as there would be no need to talk about Comey investigating Trump.

Further we have EXPLICIT statements by administration DIRECTLY AND EXPLICITLY saying that the memo was the cause.

I'm firing you Comey because I, Donald Trump have no confidence in your ability to head the FBI.

If that one sentence was the letter, then THAT would be consistent with Trump's new non-explanatory story on why Comey was fired.

Last edited:
/---- You are so used to career politicians in the White House, you can't understand a private citizen doing the job. Personally I don't care if you accept him or not. now back to my point: And yet you offer no evidence of any lies-------
View attachment 126233

Comey declined.

Where are these no uncertain terms? But it is possible to want someone gone and acting on it when others start feeling the same way. You're just too dishonest to see it.

Comey declined.

Where are these no uncertain terms? But it is possible to want someone gone and acting on it when others start feeling the same way. You're just too dishonest to see it.

LOl you will SERIOUSLY tell me that Trump shared the opinion that Clinton was mistreated by Comey?

Fucking SERIOUSLY?

The stupidity it takes to be a Trumpster is amazing to witness, even having witnessed it for so long.

Comey declined.

LOl you will SERIOUSLY tell me that Trump shared the opinion that Clinton was mistreated by Comey?

Fucking SERIOUSLY?

The stupidity it takes to be a Trumpster is amazing to witness, even having witnessed it for so long.
So you can't back up your claims. Didn't think so.

Comey declined.

Actually it implicitly, yet clearly, does say that, otherwise there would be no need to mention it as the CAUSE, just as there would be no need to talk about Comey investigating Trump.

I'm firing you Comey because I, Donald Trump have no confidence in your ability to head the FBI.

THAT would be consistent with Trump's new story on why Comey was fired.
Trump's only had one reason.

You assume that the media misinterpretation of the truth is the real reason. Trump asked for Comey's boss to give him a thumbs up or a thumbs down in writing. Trump also clearly stated that he would have fired Comey regardless of their recommendations. The point that obviously escaped you was he wanted their informed opinions. They just happened to agree with him. This is called "A Paper Trail". Trump wanted it to be everyone's decision....not just his. He was gone either way, but the knowledgable folks Comey worked for simply reinforced the decision.

Have you ever wondered why liberals get into journalism and conservatives get into business, economics, and finance?

Liberals like touchy-feely stuff and cons like building things. Journalists are nothing but a bunch of political hacks who live off of chaos. Right now it's driving their ratings. It's a feeding frenzy of utter stupidity, tailored to suit a bunch of crybaby Snowflakes that can't accept they lost the White House.

Comey declined.

Fucking SERIOUSLY?

LOL I just did, in the very post you are replying to.

Assertion that Trump agreed that Comney mistreated Clinton and fired him on that basis, while having spent considerable time on the campaign talking about how wonderful of a job Comey is doing when he announced the re-opening of investigation is COMPLETE NONSENSE no sane person would belive.

Trump' win has already benefited this country in many unexpected ways.

Exposed the chaos in the DNC.
Brought out the liberal loons for all to see.
Exposed how dishonest Hillary and Obama really are.
etc... etc... etc...

I'm looking forward to the next 8 years. :)

Last edited:

Exposed the chaos in DNC.
etc... etc... etc...

Exhibit 3: Struggling Trumpster brain switching into deflection mode to avoid the subject at hand.

Fucking SERIOUSLY?

Assertion that Trump agreed that Comney mistreated Clinton and fired him on that basis, while having spent considerable time on the campaign talking about how wonderful of a job Comey is doing when he announced the re-opening of investigation is COMPLETE NONSENSE no sane person would belive.
The media repeats this phrase "mistreated Hillary".

More like mishandled the Clintion email investigation.

Comey mishandled the Clinton email investigation and was personally blocking other investigations into possible felonies by the Obama Administration.

He's gone now.

Maybe now the truth will come out.

etc... etc... etc...

Exhibit 3: Struggling Trumpster brain switching into deflection mode.
I wouldn't expect someone of your caliber to see the world from a rational viewpoint. Just be happy we finally have a president who does.

etc... etc... etc...

The middle class will continue to be severely underpaid by predator employers.

etc... etc... etc...

WTF does that have to do with this???

etc... etc... etc...

WTF does that have to do with this???
Mental illness.

Fucking SERIOUSLY?

Whether you agree or grant anyone permission to change their mind after campaigning isn't relevant. He may know more now, you don't know. Or care. But you said:
"Vice President and the rest of administration have stated in no uncertain terms that the memo about how Comey mis-treated Clinton was the CAUSE of the firing,"

...so I asked you to back it up. Obviously you cant. Another swingandamiss!

etc... etc... etc...

Amen! And the raging butt-hurt is just the icing on the cake.

Forum List

Back