Press Blaming Trump For Their Own Misreporting Or Outright Lies

Trump' win has already benefited this country in many unexpected ways.

Exposed the chaos in DNC.
Brought out the liberal loons for all to see.
Exposed how dishonest Hillary and Obama really are.
etc... etc... etc...

I'm looking forward to the next 8 years. :)

The middle class will continue to be severely underpaid by predator employers.
Successful employers know they need to be competitive with wages.

Wow...I mean wow you are a fucking moron.

Here is the very letter Trump signed:

170509181301-james-comey-fired-letter-trump-exlarge-169.png

He is CLEARLY saying that firing of Comey was someone else's idea and that he simply agreed with it while the REALITY was that Comey got fired because TRUMP wanted him gone for weeks and well before any memos.

Vice President and the rest of administration have stated in no uncertain terms that the memo about how Comey mis-treated Clinton was the CAUSE of the firing, not the TRUTH that it was just a pretense constructed to justify the firing.
Where are these no uncertain terms? But it is possible to want someone gone and acting on it when others start feeling the same way. You're just too dishonest to see it.

LOl you will SERIOUSLY tell me that Trump shared the opinion that Clinton was mistreated by Comey?

Fucking SERIOUSLY?

The stupidity it takes to be a Trumpster is amazing to witness, even having witnessed it for so long.
So you can't back up your claims. Didn't think so.

LOL I just did, in the very post you are replying to.

Assertion that Trump agreed that Comney mistreated Clinton and fired him on that basis, while having spent considerable time on the campaign talking about how wonderful of a job Comey is doing when he announced the re-opening of investigation is COMPLETE NONSENSE no sane person would belive.
Whether you agree or grant anyone permission to change their mind after campaigning isn't relevant. He may know more now, you don't know. Or care. But you said:
"Vice President and the rest of administration have stated in no uncertain terms that the memo about how Comey mis-treated Clinton was the CAUSE of the firing,"

...so I asked you to back it up. Obviously you cant. Another swingandamiss!

You SERIOUSLY think Trump, 7 months after the election, 4 months after getting into office, after having known everything that is in that memo for months, after having had requested loyalty from Comey, honestly believes that Comey mistreated Clinton and should be fired for that?

Give me a direct answer.

I keep asking you same thing and you keep dodging. I think it's because you don't like the OBVIOUS answer, I think it's because you know your position is based on PREPOSTEROUS allowances.

What do you think? :rolleyes:

etc... etc... etc...

Successful employers know they need to be competitive with wages.

You can also be successful being a predator. Look at UBER.

Where are these no uncertain terms? But it is possible to want someone gone and acting on it when others start feeling the same way. You're just too dishonest to see it.

LOl you will SERIOUSLY tell me that Trump shared the opinion that Clinton was mistreated by Comey?

Fucking SERIOUSLY?

The stupidity it takes to be a Trumpster is amazing to witness, even having witnessed it for so long.

Assertion that Trump agreed that Comney mistreated Clinton and fired him on that basis, while having spent considerable time on the campaign talking about how wonderful of a job Comey is doing when he announced the re-opening of investigation is COMPLETE NONSENSE no sane person would belive.
Whether you agree or grant anyone permission to change their mind after campaigning isn't relevant. He may know more now, you don't know. Or care. But you said:
"Vice President and the rest of administration have stated in no uncertain terms that the memo about how Comey mis-treated Clinton was the CAUSE of the firing,"

You SERIOUSLY think Trump, 7 months after the election, 4 months after getting into office, after having known everything that is in that memo for months, after having had requested loyalty from Comey, honestly believes that Comey mistreated Clinton and should be fired for that?

Give me a direct answer.

I keep asking you same thing and you keep dodging. I think it's because you don't like the OBVIOUS answer, I think it's because you know your position is based on PREPOSTEROUS allowances.

Comey was fired because he wasn't meeting President Trump' high expectations. It was a decision I can support.

etc... etc... etc...

WTF does that have to do with this???

It's the truth. If you weren't such a sociopath you'd know it.

Fucking SERIOUSLY?

Give me a direct answer.

I don't let libtards jerk me around. It doesn't work that way. You can't go from one allegation to the next, you all tend to do that. You said:

etc... etc... etc...

Mental illness.

You have bible versus as a signature and you call me mentally ill?

etc... etc... etc...

Mental illness.

She's right. You do have some issues.

Fucking SERIOUSLY?

Give me a direct answer.

My suggestion is stop repeating lies and folks will stop calling you one.

Fucking SERIOUSLY?

Give me a direct answer.

I don't let libtards jerk me around. It doesn't work that way. You can't go from one allegation to the next, you all tend to do that. You said:

lol BECAUSE THEY DID and Trump even admits that were misleading the public as he is trying to damage control:

As a very active President with lots of things happening, it is not possible for my surrogates to stand at podium with perfect accuracy!....

- Trump in a Tweet today.

It is of course not credible in the slightest that his admin simply made the causation up without his direction.

They changed their story because the Author of the MEMO threatened to quit if they didn't stop lying about the memo.

Give me a direct answer.

lol BECAUSE THEY DID and Trump even admits that were misleading the public as he is trying to damage control:

As a very active President with lots of things happening, it is not possible for my surrogates to stand at podium with perfect accuracy!....

It is of course not credible in the slightest that his admin simply made the causation up without his direction.
Saying the same stupid shit over and over isn't evidence. You said:

Give me a direct answer.

LOL

Here, watch Vice President lie and repeat the talking points Trump admitted to be false, admitted that his decision to remove Comey was NOT based on the memo:

Watch REPUBLICANS, on FOX, not buying this bullshit in the slightest:

Last edited:

Fucking SERIOUSLY?

Give me a direct answer.

Comey was fired because he wasn't meeting President Trump' high expectations. It was a decision I can support.

Comey was fired because he kept pushing investigations involving Russia. As an American, I would expect the truth from everyone. As the POTUS, I would expect Trump would want a wish for the truth, but Trump threatens Comey via Twitter. Be an American, push for the truth.

Give me a direct answer.

Comey was fired because he kept pushing investigations involving Russia. As an American, I would expect the truth from everyone. As the POTUS, I would expect Trump would want a wish for the truth, but Trump threatens Comey via Twitter. Be an American, push for the truth.
Believe what you want.
I believe you're an idiot. An idiot who likely has some mental issues.

Last edited:

etc... etc... etc...

Mental illness.

The fact that you think quoting the bible is notable is nothing more than an indication of your own irrationality.

Give me a direct answer.

They changed their story because the Author of the MEMO threatened to quit if they didn't stop lying about the memo.
Turns out that was a lie by the media as well. He was asked if this ever happened and he said no.

Give me a direct answer.

Another lie.

Trump's supposedly tweeted that he'd better be sure that their discussions weren't recorded....meaning "be accurate...don't make anything up".

That's not a threat......unless Comey intends on lying.

Another lie by the media.

It seems they're making up new lies every hour.

Reporters now claim, using un-named sources, that Comey was increasing the resources he was using to investigate Russian influence alligations. And they use this false claim to say "They must be onto something or they wouldn't be doing this".....

Turns out they simply made this up too.

Give me a direct answer.

LOL

Here, watch Vice President lie and repeat the talking points Trump admitted to be false, admitted that his decision to remove Comey was NOT based on the memo:

Watch REPUBLICANS, on FOX, not buying this bullshit in the slightest:

Fox hires liberals too.....or didn't you know that?

You can't keep up with the media lies anymore. They are like a giant fertilizing machine spewing bullshit across the country. The libs sit there with gaping yaps eager for more.

Forum List

Back