Press Blaming Trump For Their Own Misreporting Or Outright Lies

[

Trump said that he wanted to fire Comey months ago. He just waited on the recommendations from the new acting boss over Comey.

Where's the lie, BITCH!!!

1. one lie would be when he was praising Comey if in fact at the same time he was intending to fire him.

2. 'Waited on recommendations' makes no sense whatsoever.

What's funniest about Trump's crying about the media is that he can afford to own his own cable channel, a radio network, a newspaper, and who knows what on the internet if he wanted to.

[

Trump said that he wanted to fire Comey months ago. He just waited on the recommendations from the new acting boss over Comey.

1. one lie would be when he was praising Comey if in fact at the same time he was intending to fire him.

There is not a single fucking thing in that memmo that Trump didn't know for months already, yet it was so urgent to fire Comey that it had to be done mid-day, with absolutely no replacement lined up.

[

There is not a single fucking thing in that memmo that Trump didn't know for months already, yet it was so urgent to fire Comey that it had to be done mid-day, with absolutely no replacement lined up.
The way Schumer has been delaying all of Trump's appointees?

Are you serious???

[

• You get more bees with honey.
  • That's because you're an idiot.

Trump' win has already benefited this country in many unexpected ways.

Exposed the chaos in the DNC.
Brought out the liberal loons for all to see.
Exposed how dishonest Hillary and Obama really are.
etc... etc... etc...

I'm looking forward to the next 8 years. :)

Seriously---------- This is the most dishonest, chaotic, full of lies, corrupted, unethical, amateur, unprofessional administration I ever seen in my entire life.
Remember every time he mentioned or blame democrats--------- it means it's the American people. Trump is dividing this country more than ever.

At least Hillary and Obama business and income has transparency--------but your Trump is a corrupted president that hide his tax returns.
Trump had said a lot of disgusting lies and bullshits that will sink any president or candidate but NOOOOOO. Since when a pussy grabbing president, Putin puppet, hide his income is acceptable? Still people like you continue to support him.

The press is so much in a hurry to report anything negative they can on Trump that they constantly report the first bit of information they get without vetting. Then they find out later that what they reported was completely wrong and instead of correcting it, they accuse Trump of misleading them.

The press claims that this White House isn't communicating it's message effectively. The problem with that is the press isn't listening. They try to badger members in the administration into giving them the answers they want and they really aren't listening to their answers.

A prime example of this lead-in to the Trump interview, accusing the administration of being two-faced to set-up what turned into a heavily interrupted interview. 9 interruptions in 3 mins experts have counted. This isn't asking a question and listening. This is an argument. How can you get to the facts when you refuse to listen?? It takes Obama 3 mins to answer the question "What Time Is It". Do you think Obama would sit there and put up with constant badgering like Trump is???? Heck NO!!!!

The media isn't listening. They're arguing. And when they get it wrong they're blaming Trump.

To top this off the corrupt media floated what turned out to be outright lies. One of them was the rumor that James Comey asked for more funding for the investigation, which led to his firing. This turned out to be a fabrication by the press. The acting FBI director was asked about it and he said he never heard about it and said that they have plenty of funds and manpower to conduct the investigation.

Biased reporting.....and totally made up because they are trying to make Trump look disorganized. They aren't talking about the facts.....they're simply making this shit up as they go. They say they don't know what the truth is, and make up what they think are plausible explanations.
Meanwhile, during this silly discussion they have negative banners posted under all of this to provide a subconscious impression that leads the viewer to the wrong conclusions.

It's nothing but Resistance Propaganda.

Utterly despicable.

One more thing. Guess who was on this panel? Bill Clinton's former adviser....Paul Begala.

WTF is a Hillary Clinton's guy doing on CNN making up lies about Trump????

Does anyone have a problem with this???

Why is reporting Trump's own words- lies?

Misreporting them are lies.

And by 'misreporting them' clearly that means using Trump- and his appointed representatives own words- and showing how they are contradicted by each other- and by others- such as the FBI Acting Director.

LOL I just did, in the very post you are replying to.

Assertion that Trump agreed that Comney mistreated Clinton and fired him on that basis, while having spent considerable time on the campaign talking about how wonderful of a job Comey is doing when he announced the re-opening of investigation is COMPLETE NONSENSE no sane person would belive.
Whether you agree or grant anyone permission to change their mind after campaigning isn't relevant. He may know more now, you don't know. Or care. But you said:
"Vice President and the rest of administration have stated in no uncertain terms that the memo about how Comey mis-treated Clinton was the CAUSE of the firing,"

...so I asked you to back it up. Obviously you cant. Another swingandamiss!

You SERIOUSLY think Trump, 7 months after the election, 4 months after getting into office, after having known everything that is in that memo for months, after having had requested loyalty from Comey, honestly believes that Comey mistreated Clinton and should be fired for that?

Give me a direct answer.

I keep asking you same thing and you keep dodging. I think it's because you don't like the OBVIOUS answer, I think it's because you know your position is based on PREPOSTEROUS allowances.

What do you think? :rolleyes:
Comey was fired because he wasn't meeting President Trump' high expectations. It was a decision I can support.

Comey was fired because he kept pushing investigations involving Russia. As an American, I would expect the truth from everyone. As the POTUS, I would expect Trump would want a wish for the truth, but Trump threatens Comey via Twitter. Be an American, push for the truth.
Another lie.

Trump's supposedly tweeted that he'd better be sure that their discussions weren't recorded....meaning "be accurate...don't make anything up".

That's not a threat......unless Comey intends on lying.

Your brain is so muddled that you don't even recognized------- it's a threat.

etc... etc... etc...

Seriously---------- This is the most dishonest, chaotic, full of lies, corrupted, unethical, amateur, unprofessional administration I ever seen in my entire life.
Remember every time he mentioned or blame democrats--------- it means it's the American people. Trump is dividing this country more than ever.

At least Hillary and Obama business and income has transparency--------but your Trump is a corrupted president that hide his tax returns.
Trump had said a lot of disgusting lies and bullshits that will sink any president or candidate but NOOOOOO. Since when a pussy grabbing president, Putin puppet, hide his income is acceptable? Still people like you continue to support him.
I've heard that before from patients with mental issues.

The press is so much in a hurry to report anything negative they can on Trump that they constantly report the first bit of information they get without vetting. Then they find out later that what they reported was completely wrong and instead of correcting it, they accuse Trump of misleading them.

The press claims that this White House isn't communicating it's message effectively. The problem with that is the press isn't listening. They try to badger members in the administration into giving them the answers they want and they really aren't listening to their answers.

A prime example of this lead-in to the Trump interview, accusing the administration of being two-faced to set-up what turned into a heavily interrupted interview. 9 interruptions in 3 mins experts have counted. This isn't asking a question and listening. This is an argument. How can you get to the facts when you refuse to listen?? It takes Obama 3 mins to answer the question "What Time Is It". Do you think Obama would sit there and put up with constant badgering like Trump is???? Heck NO!!!!

The media isn't listening. They're arguing. And when they get it wrong they're blaming Trump.

To top this off the corrupt media floated what turned out to be outright lies. One of them was the rumor that James Comey asked for more funding for the investigation, which led to his firing. This turned out to be a fabrication by the press. The acting FBI director was asked about it and he said he never heard about it and said that they have plenty of funds and manpower to conduct the investigation.

Biased reporting.....and totally made up because they are trying to make Trump look disorganized. They aren't talking about the facts.....they're simply making this shit up as they go. They say they don't know what the truth is, and make up what they think are plausible explanations.
Meanwhile, during this silly discussion they have negative banners posted under all of this to provide a subconscious impression that leads the viewer to the wrong conclusions.

Utterly despicable.

One more thing. Guess who was on this panel? Bill Clinton's former adviser....Paul Begala.

Fuck off, asshole! Trump has lied after lie after lie. Arguing he hasn't, is as stupid as arguing gravity plays no role in plane crashes.

HE WILL BE IMPEACHED!

By when ?

And what bet would you like to make regarding that date ?

Whether you agree or grant anyone permission to change their mind after campaigning isn't relevant. He may know more now, you don't know. Or care. But you said:
"Vice President and the rest of administration have stated in no uncertain terms that the memo about how Comey mis-treated Clinton was the CAUSE of the firing,"

...so I asked you to back it up. Obviously you cant. Another swingandamiss!

You SERIOUSLY think Trump, 7 months after the election, 4 months after getting into office, after having known everything that is in that memo for months, after having had requested loyalty from Comey, honestly believes that Comey mistreated Clinton and should be fired for that?

Give me a direct answer.

I keep asking you same thing and you keep dodging. I think it's because you don't like the OBVIOUS answer, I think it's because you know your position is based on PREPOSTEROUS allowances.

What do you think? :rolleyes:
Comey was fired because he wasn't meeting President Trump' high expectations. It was a decision I can support.

Comey was fired because he kept pushing investigations involving Russia. As an American, I would expect the truth from everyone. As the POTUS, I would expect Trump would want a wish for the truth, but Trump threatens Comey via Twitter. Be an American, push for the truth.
Another lie.

Trump's supposedly tweeted that he'd better be sure that their discussions weren't recorded....meaning "be accurate...don't make anything up".

That's not a threat......unless Comey intends on lying.

Your brain is so muddled that you don't even recognized------- it's a threat.
Everything is a threat with people like you.
Did you see the vid posted earlier of the moonbat who shared a vid of her being a dumbass?

etc... etc... etc...

And this is your best rebuttal? Truth hurts eh!

etc... etc... etc...

That's exactly what Fox is saying now. They've covered several administrations before.....but never have they ever seen this.......

That's pretty much how they plan to bring Trump down.
He's not acting like all of the lying assholes that came before him.
Excuse me??
Isn't this why we elected him in the first Fucking Place????

etc... etc... etc...

And this is your best rebuttal? Truth hurts eh!
You really do remind me of conversations I've had with patients who were in because of mental problems. lol

Let me explain to the retards here that were born after CNN was created.

Before cable news was created news amounted to ONE HOUR of national news at 6pm.

Now, these people talk 24/7/365 about what happened.
How do you fill this time?

Make a bunch of shit up!!!

Instead of filling that time with news they fill it with OPINION!!

So 99.9999% of what they say is what they think about what happened, not what happened.

Can I get any fucking clearer????

Last edited:

Utterly despicable.

Fuck off, asshole! Trump has lied after lie after lie. Arguing he hasn't, is as stupid as arguing gravity plays no role in plane crashes.

HE WILL BE IMPEACHED!

Look Trump is the president he whooped Hillary's ass. Now he's packing the courts with conservative judges, dismantling Obama's legacy, draining the swamp, and giving illegals a boot in the ass, what's not to like? Just relax and try not triggering yourself into a coma.

And you made the assumption that's why he was let go because that's what they trained you to think.
Now you're the one assuming.

It's been going on for 9 months now and still nothing found. How many more years do you think we should investigate who revealed the democrat corruption?
Oh, I don't know, how long were you guys spewing about a Benghazi investigation?

Look Trump is the president he whooped Hillary's ass.
Losing the popular vote is not really "whooping ass". And the only way he won the electorate, was because of bullshit republican gerrymandering.

Now he's packing the courts with conservative judges,
One a stolen seat.

dismantling Obama's legacy,
Against the wishes of the majority of Americans.

draining the swamp,
No, actually he's filling it up.

and giving illegals a boot in the ass,
Like the Board at BP?

what's not to like?
Everything. He's a racist. A liar. An asshole. Incompetent. Over his head. Did I say liar? It's worth saying twice.

Just relax and try not triggering yourself into a coma.
You just check yourself and don't worry about me.

Forum List

Back