Press Blaming Trump For Their Own Misreporting Or Outright Lies

i would prefer the vetting of fbi heads and things of that nature.....all this distraction isnt allowing anything to be done by anyone...seems that may be the purpose of it all

Actually it's because this thread has gone on for so long I forgot the original point.
Then maybe you shouldn't launch into so many personal attacks towards people you don't like? Maybe you should check your bias at the door and just debate the issue?

After firing Preet Bharara; then asking Comey if he (Trump) was under investigation; then demanding Comey be loyal to him (Trump) and not getting the answer he wanted; then firing Comey; then admitting he fired Comey over the Russian investigation; is not media misreporting.

Things Trump says on national television, is not the medias fault, fake news, or my own bias lies.

Look, most of us ignore what the press says, and just listen to what the senile old orange clown and his minions say. And we hear constant lies. Really stupid lies. You can deny that all you want, but we see and hear that with our own eyes and ears. It is not the press that has convinced most Americans that the clown is a bit around the bend, it is the clown himself.
just as others saw it with obama, but the left went into denial.

all this "my side good, your side bad" caveman stuff is the problem of our country right now.

Actually it's because this thread has gone on for so long I forgot the original point.
Then maybe you shouldn't launch into so many personal attacks towards people you don't like? Maybe you should check your bias at the door and just debate the issue?

After firing Preet Bharara; then asking Comey if he (Trump) was under investigation; then demanding Comey be loyal to him (Trump) and not getting the answer he wanted; then firing Comey; then admitting he fired Comey over the Russian investigation; is not media misreporting.

Things Trump says on national television, is not the medias fault, fake news, or my own bias lies.

Nah, I've seen enough of your posts to make a judgement.

How many of the above things you stated are based on actual documented statements, and how many on "he said X to Y and Z told me"

And what is that? That you like making bullshit innuendo's?

How many of the above things you stated are based on actual documented statements, and how many on "he said X to Y and Z told me"
What's to document when you see the mother-fucker say it on national television? Are you questioning that? Why don't you be specific on what you're objecting to, instead of these bullshit hypothetical's. Are you questioning whether Comey got fired? Do you want a "documented statement" that he was? Be specific, asshole.

And what is that? That you like making bullshit innuendo's?

What's to document when you see the mother-fucker say it on national television? Are you questioning that? Why don't you be specific on what you're objecting to, instead of these bullshit hypothetical's. Are you questioning whether Comey got fired? Do you want a "documented statement" that he was? Be specific, asshole.

He got fired. That is a fact. Why he got fired and the mechanics of it are all based on various statements.

mudwhistle, have you listened to the full interview?

President Trump is struggling as president, because he can no longer go through life making up one lie after another and get away with it because he is a Star or Billionaire...

He can't talk his way out of it anymore...life has finally caught up, with the silver spoon.

Prsident Trump basically put a:

''I AM GUILTY of obstructing justice in the Russian investigation '' flag around his body by firing the head over the Russian investigation, to make this investigation go away...

He's in real trouble this time.... his mouth has done him in... his spokespeople have done him in... this is the beginning of the end for him....mark my words.... this is the moment!

rofl_emoticon.gif

Yeah! He's really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really done now!

This deserves moar LOL!

rofl_emoticon.gif

Double for the first time ever! Thank you for the laughs!

He got fired. That is a fact. Why he got fired and the mechanics of it are all based on various statements.
And one of those statements is by the President himself on national TV saying he was "thinking about the investigation" when he fired Comey.

Forum List

Back