Pretty Wife Shopping at Hobby Lobby Today With Lots of Other SHOPPERS!!

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
I TOOK THE Pretty Wife Shopping at Hobby Lobby Today it was packed with lots of Other SHOPPERS!! I love the christian music they have playing in the background ,it is just a GREAT store which drives liberal dems. NUTS!!! LOL!

PRETTY WIFE shopping at HOBBY LOBBT today =a great store full of happy shoppers and great backgroung music,I love to support any store liberal dems hate!!! HOBBY LOBBY A COMPANY OWNED BY BELIEVERS HAS God's promise that no weapon used against them will prosper!!! PTL.

LIBERAL DEMS LOST HUGE AS SUPREME COURT SLAPS THEM SILLY WITH HOBBY LOBBY CASE. PTL. IF you have never shopped at hobby lobby you have no idea why liberal dems hate them so much. You can feel the spirit of GOD IN A Hobby LOBBY store!!!

I TOOK THE Pretty Wife Shopping at Hobby Lobby Today it was packed with lots of Other SHOPPERS!! I love the christian music they have playing in the background ,it is just a GREAT store which drives liberal dems. NUTS!!! LOL!

Right, Jesus commanded that you buy cheap Chinese-made art supplies. Enjoy.

Oh, and they are supporters of birth control so say goodbye to those gifts from God eh?

Last edited:

Right, Jesus commanded that you buy Chinese-made art supplies. Enjoy...

People need to live. If you only like people like you then what reward is there in that?

Right, Jesus commanded that you buy Chinese-made art supplies. Enjoy...

People need to live. If you only like people like you then what reward is there in that?

Peace and quiet...

Oh, and they are supporters of birth control so say goodbye to those gifts from God eh?

Sour grapes.

Sour grapes.

Not at all. What's Christian about making a buck and not being fruitful? Hint, nothing.

Matthew 6:24
"No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money."

Last edited:

Sour grapes.

Not at all. What's Christian about making a buck and not being fruitful? Hint, nothing.

"No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money."

Very true, but you have no idea how Hobby Lobby spends it's profits. They might give all profits to charity, or the church, or the homeless, you have no idea.

So try again, but I know Scripture too, and I know how to interpret it, because I try to live it, do you?

Sour grapes.

Very true, but you have no idea how Hobby Lobby spends it's profits. They might give all profits to charity, or the church, or the homeless, you have no idea.

So try again, but I know Scripture too, and I know how to interpret it, because I try to live it, do you?
It doesn't matter a damn what they do with the money, they aren't serving God by selling shit, they are serving money. There's no profit in serving god, not the real one that is, but that's not who you, or they, pray to...

But Chic-fil-A already said "OH GOD WE'RE SO SORRY! PLEASE STOP BOYCOTTING US! WE WON'T SUPPORT ANY MORE ANTI-GAY CAUSES!".

So how can a good Christian support such a gay-friendly company?

It doesn't matter a damn what they do with the money, they aren't serving God by selling shit, they are serving money. There's no profit in serving god, not the real one that is, but that's not who you, or they, pray to...

So believers in your opinion should not own a store,be in business!!! THINK AGAIN!!

Proverbs 21:5 The plans of the diligent lead to profit as surely as haste leads to poverty.
14:23 All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty.

You might not have made a profit in serving your god, but my God has profited me greatly.

Forum List

Back