Priest blesses animals

IsaacNewton

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2015

Watch the first couple dogs being blessed, they're like "ahhh, it burns it BURNS".

I guess now the cats are Catolics.

As a staunch atheist I really must ask; what's up with Christians? Are there no devout Christians anymore? Every time I turn around they are doing some other silly thing. It is almost as if the only rule is that there are no longer any rules.

As a staunch atheist I really must ask; what's up with Christians? Are there no devout Christians anymore? Every time I turn around they are doing some other silly thing. It is almost as if the only rule is that there are no longer any rules.

isn't that the good news?

They believe that Jesus abolished the law. They believe that no matter what they do they they are forgiven already, as long as they gibber incoherently about being a sinner and loving Jesus every now and then. ..

Pretty much a belief that there are no rules and anything goes and no matter how screwed up they were in life, when they meet Jesus in the sky after they die he will say to them, "no big deal.".

Sounds great, doesn't it? Wanna join?

All you have to do is surrender your free will, cast out every rational thought from your mind as if it was the work of the devil, abandon your children to Molech, and seek spiritual life from a lifeless matzo for the rest of your life all for a nominal service charge, a mere 10% of everything you will ever earn..

Last edited:
Reminds me of an old Chicago song...

... Bless the Beasts and the Children...

... think it was a movie title too.

There's nothing wrong with blessing animals. They too are creatures of God.

lol...The only thing wrong with blessing animals is if you think the animals give a shit or that it make a difference to God or reality if some actor and lying fraud splashes water on someones household pet....

Mmmm...and dinner...but then Christians do bless dinner too...meh, what do I know? As you were.

Mmmm...and dinner...but then Christians do bless dinner too...meh, what do I know? As you were.

It's better to bless than to condemn, right? Let me know when a Christian murders TENS OF MILLIONS like your atheist heroes Stalin and Mao did.

It's better to bless than to condemn, right? Let me know when a Christian murders TENS OF MILLIONS like your atheist heroes Stalin and Mao did.
My atheist heroes...why you gotta be a douchebag?

You're right. I was an asshole. Sorry.

I love my dog, but this is down right retarded
... I thought it was bad enough for hen people requested prayer in church for their pets

Watch the first couple dogs being blessed, they're like "ahhh, it burns it BURNS".

I guess now the cats are Catolics.

My cat is already an angel. Like this morning when she rolled over looking all cute then clamped her jaws on my hand and grabbed my arm with her claws.
she's playful. :rofl:and might be a jihadist.

If blessing the animals pisses off a liberal it serves its purpose. I ask God to bless my dog every day.

You do? lol Animals dont need blessing, they are already angelic and Gods creatures.The church I went to at one time started that and it just came off imo as sort of "trendy".

Ive prayed for a couple lost animals, for their safety and well being and if someone did pick them up that they were good caring people.

You're right. I was an asshole. Sorry.
Nah, it's all good homie. That is a fault of this medium. No non-verbals. Besides I probably shouldn't be critical of things I know little about. I just thought it was a bit odd.

I think my dog's a Jew cause she's emptying my bank account

Well priests bless buildings and ships, I don't think animals need blessing as they are like children, innocent, and innocence doesn't need to be forgiven. My favorite is the bowl of crawfish. I assume they're pets but maybe they're grown for food? The whole thing seems odd but if it makes people happy I see no harm in context of religion. Although, if a dog is blessed and it bites you, what do you take away from that? Or what a dog bites the priest trying to bless it?

What's wrong with blessing animals?

I bless animals all the time. Usually before eating them

Forum List

Back