Priest goes viral with trashing of ‘catholic’ Biden

PS: Catholic orthodoxy has long shunned birth control. Where ya been?

Most people think that the families in the middles ages, when everyone was a Catholic in the civilized part of Europe, were big poor families as had existed during early industrialization - but that's wrong. Catholics had in average always the same family size as it is usual today in the western world: 1-3 children (in average).
I gotta call Linky, Linky on that one
Catholics in the Middle Ages may have ended up with smaller families because of childhood mortality. But they had large numbers of children
They had not a high number of children. 1-3. Sure they had more births - because the average life span was much lower than today. Babies and children often died. It exists by the way also nothing what I could call "dark age" - except the early 20th century. Practically everything what the English speaking pseudo-intellectuals say about the middle ages is nothing else than only bullshit.
Still don’t believe it.
I grew up in the 60s and Catholic Families had 4-7 kids.

That's what I say: This is an effect of industrialisation, which goes down after a while. In Germany in the 1960ies existed nearly never a Catholic family with 4-7 kids for example, although we needed more children because of world war 2. And also in the middle ages existed normal little families. Not so in Berlin or London in the late 19th century for example (prostestants).
Is it true that all the brave Germans died in WWII, and that Germany was repopulated by wimps and faggots who were too afraid to fight?

Nazi, criminal one, do you really think you are able to impress me with your hate on Germans? Antisemitism and hate on Germans is the same for many people in the world. For me it is as less a problem to be a Jew as it is as less a problem for me to be a German.

I'm a big supporter of Israel. Too bad for you, jackass.

You are a criminal Nazi, that's all. And every Jew, who believes only in one sententence, which you say, is under danger to lose the own way and life.

Give your dog better food, he's having trouble translating your drivel into English.

What, for heavens sake, do you not understand, what other people say to you?

You probably had too much Schnapp's. Go take a nap. Jackass.

Nazi - I have absolutelly nothing to do with you. You attack me continuously - since years. You are mad. The only things you know about me is it, that I am a blond and blue eyed German Catholic, who has also Jewish ancestors and that I don't smoke, never drink alcohol and that I use no drugs at all. Anything else is your mad fanaticasy.

You forgot to mention that you love to play the victim and cry in your Corn Flakes.

Would you please tell me what you like to know from me, Nazi?

Tanzen die Dohlen und treiben überm Grund.
In öden Felsen, da ist mein Lied allein,
nur die Nebeltücher zieh’n mit ihm durch den Stein.

Hütten, verlassen, zerfallen an dem Weg.
Säß’ gern am Feuer, die Pfanne auf dem Herd,
eine Flasch’ Wacholder, die hätten wir geleert.

Droben am Sattel, da geht der Regenwind.
Dort bei dem Kreuze, da hocken wir beisamm’,
wo die Dohlen tanzen und schreien über’m Kamm.

I'd like to know why you're such a baby.

Most people think that the families in the middles ages, when everyone was a Catholic in the civilized part of Europe, were big poor families as had existed during early industrialization - but that's wrong. Catholics had in average always the same family size as it is usual today in the western world: 1-3 children (in average).
Catholics in the Middle Ages may have ended up with smaller families because of childhood mortality. But they had large numbers of children
They had not a high number of children. 1-3. Sure they had more births - because the average life span was much lower than today. Babies and children often died. It exists by the way also nothing what I could call "dark age" - except the early 20th century. Practically everything what the English speaking pseudo-intellectuals say about the middle ages is nothing else than only bullshit.
Still don’t believe it.

That's what I say: This is an effect of industrialisation, which goes down after a while. In Germany in the 1960ies existed nearly never a Catholic family with 4-7 kids for example, although we needed more children because of world war 2. And also in the middle ages existed normal little families. Not so in Berlin or London in the late 19th century for example (prostestants).
Is it true that all the brave Germans died in WWII, and that Germany was repopulated by wimps and faggots who were too afraid to fight?

Nazi, criminal one, do you really think you are able to impress me with your hate on Germans? Antisemitism and hate on Germans is the same for many people in the world. For me it is as less a problem to be a Jew as it is as less a problem for me to be a German.

You are a criminal Nazi, that's all. And every Jew, who believes only in one sententence, which you say, is under danger to lose the own way and life.

Give your dog better food, he's having trouble translating your drivel into English.

Nazi - I have absolutelly nothing to do with you. You attack me continuously - since years. You are mad. The only things you know about me is it, that I am a blond and blue eyed German Catholic, who has also Jewish ancestors and that I don't smoke, never drink alcohol and that I use no drugs at all. Anything else is your mad fanaticasy.

You forgot to mention that you love to play the victim and cry in your Corn Flakes.

This you have to ask my grandpa King David.

Last edited:

Still don’t believe it.

So he's as delusional as you are.

Still don’t believe it.

So he's as delusional as you are.

Again: What is your problem?

The Polling Research Institutions today claim that around 50 % of American Roman Catholics voted for G.I. Joe Biden - the highly decorated newborn infant slayer.

I personally believe that these percentages are not completely accurate and that closer to 75 % of Roman Catholics voted for G.I. Joe Biden - the Infant slayer.

Also, showing at - 76% of White evangelicals voted for Trump and 24% for Biden.

And of the Black Voters - 12 % for Trump who honors and protects the life of newborn infants.

87 % " most all of blacks in America voted for G.I. Joe Biden - and Kamala Harris the hero's of newborn baby Executions.

I do not particularly hold to the idea that one race or religious group is more honorable than another, however, the majority of blacks in America are in favor of stabbing a newborn infant baby in the back of the head and sucking its little brains out just as it is being born.

This is unacceptable and murder and selfishness and beyond evil - it is truly beyond any words I could ever describe in a public display.

But even for the 24% of White evangelicals voted for G.I. Joe Biden - a baby murdering psychopathic human dumpster. This is truly horrible - think of it, look around yourself next time you go out in public - you really see the psyche and soul " inner character " of a people - - even White evangelicals - when nearly 1 / 4 th of White evangelicals voted for evil and for murdering leaders.

... around 50 % of American Roman Catholics voted for ... Joe Biden ... 87 % " most all of blacks in America voted for ... Joe Biden

I do not particularly hold to the idea that one race or religious group is more honorable than another, however, the majority of blacks in America are in favor of stabbing a newborn infant baby in the back of the head and sucking its little brains out just as it is being born. ... But even for the 24% of White evangelicals voted for G.I. Joe Biden - a baby murdering psychopathic human dumpster. ...

May I ask you what was in the past a difference in the number of abortions whether democrats or republicans were governing the USA ? And do you really think to call the president of the USA without any concrete reason to do so "a baby murdering psychopath" legitimates it to become an unproud American or a proud anti-American? And no! Forget the nonsense answer, which you will give now to other US-Americans. I am a German - I like to get a real answer. I like to know why you hurt one of the most important commandments of the 10 commandements while you preach a kind of absurde and unreal "god and nation and barbecue, because barbecue is American" religion.

Last edited:
It is not President Donald Trump's responsibility or duty to orbit the country, racing through the streets and crack neighborhoods dragging women out of the abortion clinics.

Just because the levels of abortion rates were rising or lowering throughout his presidency - this does not alter or change the facts..

I was only trying to point out the fact that Partial Birth and LATE TERM abortion is taking the life of a child.

THIS IS KILLING and ending the life of a human being.

The fact is the Democrat Voter is content with killing a newborn baby, at the very moment of birth - EVEN WHEN THE BABY is not facing unresolvable health complications and EVEN WHEN THE BABY is not a threat to the life of the mother.......

The Democrat Population has no conscience or concern for the life of an inconvenient new born innocent child - A HUMAN LIFE...

Democrats are experts in diverting the attention away from the facts and the facts are that I was not trying to mention G.I. Joe Biden the little baby slayer with - early term abortion.

Democrats are professionals at lying and denying the facts and twisting truth into an alternative reality.......

We will find, a few years down the road exactly what the Democrat Political Government is allowing the Democrat Voter to lie about regarding abortion.

Pro Life is about realizing that partial-birth abortion is

TAKING THE LIFE OF A CHILD.

THE FACTS....
1. If the little baby is unable to live outside of the mothers whomb
or
2. if the little baby " ABOUT TO BE BORN " will endanger the mother by being born

these are realities that exist - and the baby would of course need to be KILLED, it's life destroyed and executed and it's life would need to be taken in order to prevent the baby from suffering prolonged pain and to prevent the baby's birth from killing or injuring the mothers long - term health.

But Democrats do not value the life of a newborn baby - about to be born.

They demand the right to make a quick decision, just as quick as it took to jump into bed and have a quick sexual delight.

All based on convenience - as the little baby is being born Democrats demand the life is to be suddenly murdered and killed and the life of the baby taken away - even if there is no reason to kill or murder the child.

Just because they suddenly decide at the last moment that the newborn baby is not what they want in their life.

Pro-life - is about demanding that a newborn baby being born - in real-time IS A HUMAN LIFE and ending this life is killing another person and it is murder and ending a life that has value and rights.

Isn't it very interesting that Democrat politicians are against capital punishment - yet they murder a completely innocent little child when it is partially born and defenseless and the murder is covered up and tucked under a blanket and hidden partially inside a mother's womb.

Just because the newborn baby will inconvenience the mother and cramp her lifestyle of sexual raptures, quickie sexual pleasures and fast gun satisfaction and fun sex time between the sheets - and the party and good times are paid = all at the expense of the working taxpayer.

Birth control at the last second is very expensive -

My question is - what kind of a good time party has the mother suddenly been invited to at the very last week or last day of a 9-month pregnancy, that causes the mother to realize - after 9 months of being pregnant, suddenly the baby will get in her way and cause her to miss her party time at the local sex scene.

it is not like taxpayers are not already paying for fully supporting newborn infants and up into their 18 th birthday

taxpayers are supplying tax funding for mothers who are single and can't afford a baby they have created themselves,

A single parent with a couple of kids can easily get $35,000 a year in total benefits between the health care and the earned income credit and the FoodShare and the low-income housing and what have you. … That’s after taxes.

Working Taxpayers are forced to fund the sexual pleasures, sexual raptures and bed time thrills of millions and millions of irresponsible people every year - this is money that is ripped out of their banking account and just handed over to the most irresponsible, selfish people that exist.

If we do not have money saved up - why are we inserting seed into an egg and creating a human life ?

and using taxpayers hard-earned money that they work and sacrifice to save up, for their future - to fund another last-second birth control procedure that costs over $3,000 when the sex could have been controlled by a free pill or free condom also provided by a taxpayer.

Why is it my responsibility to pay for someone to have an unlimited orgasm?

G.I. Joe Biden - the little baby slayer is a terrorist and an evil demonic deranged murdering thief and a reprobate liar.

It is not President Donald Trump's responsibility or duty to orbit the country, racing through the streets and crack neighborhoods dragging women out of the abortion clinics.

Just because the levels of abortion rates were rising or lowering throughout his presidency - this does not alter or change the facts..

I was only trying to point out the fact that Partial Birth and LATE TERM abortion is taking the life of a child.

THIS IS KILLING and ending the life of a human being.

The fact is the Democrat Voter is content with killing a newborn baby, at the very moment of birth - EVEN WHEN THE BABY is not facing unresolvable health complications and EVEN WHEN THE BABY is not a threat to the life of the mother.......

The Democrat Population has no conscience or concern for the life of an inconvenient new born innocent child - A HUMAN LIFE...

Democrats are experts in diverting the attention away from the facts and the facts are that I was not trying to mention G.I. Joe Biden the little baby slayer with - early term abortion.

Democrats are professionals at lying and denying the facts and twisting truth into an alternative reality.......

We will find, a few years down the road exactly what the Democrat Political Government is allowing the Democrat Voter to lie about regarding abortion.

Pro Life is about realizing that partial-birth abortion is

TAKING THE LIFE OF A CHILD.

THE FACTS....
1. If the little baby is unable to live outside of the mothers whomb
or
2. if the little baby " ABOUT TO BE BORN " will endanger the mother by being born

these are realities that exist - and the baby would of course need to be KILLED, it's life destroyed and executed and it's life would need to be taken in order to prevent the baby from suffering prolonged pain and to prevent the baby's birth from killing or injuring the mothers long - term health.

But Democrats do not value the life of a newborn baby - about to be born.

They demand the right to make a quick decision, just as quick as it took to jump into bed and have a quick sexual delight.

All based on convenience - as the little baby is being born Democrats demand the life is to be suddenly murdered and killed and the life of the baby taken away - even if there is no reason to kill or murder the child.

Just because they suddenly decide at the last moment that the newborn baby is not what they want in their life.

Pro-life - is about demanding that a newborn baby being born - in real-time IS A HUMAN LIFE and ending this life is killing another person and it is murder and ending a life that has value and rights.

Isn't it very interesting that Democrat politicians are against capital punishment - yet they murder a completely innocent little child when it is partially born and defenseless and the murder is covered up and tucked under a blanket and hidden partially inside a mother's womb.

Just because the newborn baby will inconvenience the mother and cramp her lifestyle of sexual raptures, quickie sexual pleasures and fast gun satisfaction and fun sex time between the sheets - and the party and good times are paid = all at the expense of the working taxpayer.

Birth control at the last second is very expensive -

My question is - what kind of a good time party has the mother suddenly been invited to at the very last week or last day of a 9-month pregnancy, that causes the mother to realize - after 9 months of being pregnant, suddenly the baby will get in her way and cause her to miss her party time at the local sex scene.

it is not like taxpayers are not already paying for fully supporting newborn infants and up into their 18 th birthday

taxpayers are supplying tax funding for mothers who are single and can't afford a baby they have created themselves,

A single parent with a couple of kids can easily get $35,000 a year in total benefits between the health care and the earned income credit and the FoodShare and the low-income housing and what have you. … That’s after taxes.

Working Taxpayers are forced to fund the sexual pleasures, sexual raptures and bed time thrills of millions and millions of irresponsible people every year - this is money that is ripped out of their banking account and just handed over to the most irresponsible, selfish people that exist.

If we do not have money saved up - why are we inserting seed into an egg and creating a human life ?

and using taxpayers hard-earned money that they work and sacrifice to save up, for their future - to fund another last-second birth control procedure that costs over $3,000 when the sex could have been controlled by a free pill or free condom also provided by a taxpayer.

Why is it my responsibility to pay for someone to have an unlimited orgasm?

G.I. Joe Biden - the little baby slayer is a terrorist and an evil demonic deranged murdering thief and a reprobate liar.

I heard the number of abortions sank continously for a number of years and was in 2017 on the deepest level - 25% lower than it had been a long time before. I guess that was a result of the good work many many and much more many people did do - during Obama, G.W. Bush and Bill Cinton were president of the USA.

In 2017 overtook Donald Trump. So did it continue that the numbers of abortion sank in 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 as an effect of the politics of Donald Trump? I doubt this, when I take a look at his absolutelly weird form of politics. But even if it would had been in this way: How could this compensate the fear of many, many, many and much more many people Donald Trump cared about nothing at all, except the own money and the own narcissism?

There were reasons why Donald Trump lost. And one of the main reasons why Donald Trump lost is Donald Trump - and not abortions.

Last edited:
The Democrat Party voter

The reason that abortion rates are higher under republican presidents is because when we the people = the taxpayers refuse to pay for someone else to have sex the abortion clinics are not receiving the money they demand .

When their financial demands are not met they cut back refuse to pass out the free or reduced priced contraceptions .

When the irresponsible Democrat Voter is not getting the free taxpayer sexy tools , they just keep going at it.

the hump and run Democrat society keep digging themselves deeper in debt with costly abortions that bury their Democrat cities deeper into the mud of eternal debt.

If the abortion clinics were truly a social service for non-profit - they would take the money they have and use it up - expending the funding toward continual free or reduced contraception prices

But abortion business wants to make a profit, while pretending to be about non profit - ideology.

Planned Parenthood launches $45M campaign to back Democrats in 2020

This is where the remainder of the money goes - when the taxpayers have given them billions of dollars.

The abortion business takes taxpayer money and filters it through their system - laundering the money to enrich themselves - and then turn up billions out of thin air and hand large sums of cash to polititions.

such a joke democrats are.

So we see it is not about serving the community - it is about staying in business and manipulating the system

Last edited:
The Catholic church is put out because Chairman Xiden is only the second US President since JFK to become Christian professing to be a Catholic.

But also look at SCOTUS. The majority are Catholics there as well

So thanks to Catholics, the genocide continues.

Not good.

But this is what we get from a church that is corrupt and dysfunctional beyond repair.

... So thanks to Catholics, the genocide continues. ...

God heard this, asshole. And now tell me what makes a difference between governing Republicans or governing Democrats in the USA in case of the extraordinary horrendous numbers of abortions in the USA.

God heard this, asshole. And now tell me what makes a difference between governing Republicans or governing Democrats in the USA in case of the extraordinary horrendous numbers of abortions in the USA.
They allow abortions in Doucheland, don't they? Merkel, that abortion champion.

I don't "discuss" with you any longer, Nazi. About nothing. It's absolutelly senseless to do so. So let it be to speak with me. If your lost soul needs help try to find another way.

I don't "discuss" with you any longer, Nazi. About nothing. It's absolutelly senseless to do so. So let it be to speak with me. If your lost soul needs help try to find another way.
Weren't the Nazis just doing really, really late term abortions?

Weren't the Nazis just doing really, really late term abortions?

I don't discuss with you, Nazi - about nothing - although this is one of the most "nice" forms of an anti-semitic attack, which I ever saw in my life.

Last edited:
G.I. JOE BIDEN - the newborn infant slayer is a murderer and a thief

however, it is the local Catholic Church where he attends here in the USA that is considering denying him communion.

The
Vatican / Rome will never deny G.I. JOE BIDEN - the newborn infant slayer

In fact, they support all Democrat politicians and encourage all Catholics to vote for these perverted politicians.

The Vatican has warned conservative American bishops to hit the brakes on their push to deny communion to politicians supportive of abortion rights — including President Biden.

He needs to be excommunicated. He can go over to the evangelicals or protestant's churches.

He needs to be excommunicated. He can go over to the evangelicals or protestant's churches.

Exactly my thought. Sleepy Joe would make a tremendous Radical Episcopalianist based upon his pro-sodomy position.

People should find a religion that is consistent with their own beliefs, not expect the religious leaders to change the religion for their benefit.

Exactly my thought. Sleepy Joe would make a tremendous Radical Episcopalianist based upon his pro-sodomy position.

People should find a religion that is consistent with their own beliefs, not expect the religious leaders to change the religion for their benefit.
I mean the father or pastor.

Pope Francis blocks German Protestants

from receiving Catholic communion

According to the CDC, almost 13,000 late-term abortions happen in the U.S. annually.

G. I. Joe - the newborn infant slayer
President Joe Biden is a disgusting wicked beast - who is responsible for the torture and murder of thousands of little innocent babies every year.

According to the CDC, almost
13,000 late-term abortions happen in the U.S. annually.

AND G. I. Joe
condones and supports these little babies being tortured to death and murdered - just as they are in the process of
being born alive.

The Pope has no problem with someone like
G. I. Joe - the newborn infant slayer, taking communion.

Hitler was a Roman Catholic too.....
Hitler would be prohibited - if he also committed the unforgivable sin of becoming a Protestant.

this is catholic law.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back