Priest goes viral with trashing of ‘catholic’ Biden

PS: Catholic orthodoxy has long shunned birth control. Where ya been?

Most people think that the families in the middles ages, when everyone was a Catholic in the civilized part of Europe, were big poor families as had existed during early industrialization - but that's wrong. Catholics had in average always the same family size as it is usual today in the western world: 1-3 children (in average).
I gotta call Linky, Linky on that one
Catholics in the Middle Ages may have ended up with smaller families because of childhood mortality. But they had large numbers of children
They had not a high number of children. 1-3. Sure they had more births - because the average life span was much lower than today. Babies and children often died. It exists by the way also nothing what I could call "dark age" - except the early 20th century. Practically everything what the English speaking pseudo-intellectuals say about the middle ages is nothing else than only bullshit.
Still don’t believe it.
I grew up in the 60s and Catholic Families had 4-7 kids.
Without birth control, I doubt there was any family planning in the middle ages

DrLove

"Those who can make you believe absurdities - Can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire

I heard Voltaire made a lot of money with slave trade - so it looks like he also had believed on his own in some absurdities.

I had to fact check your musings because they had the putrid essence of a butt nugget ;)
Voltaire had complex views on the issue of race, but profiting from the slave trade?
Don't think so. ...

You are right. I found out that the information which I had is wrong. But he invested money in the "Compagnie des Indes Orientales", which had the monopol for the French slave trade. And Voltaire is also called an antisemite - what also means he believed in absurdities on his own.

What do we learn about Voltaire’s views on race and slavery from this scene?​
His views on that matter were complex. Three main propositions could be presented here:​
1) Voltaire intended this scene to be a condemnation of only certain practices in the slave trade and the shortcomings of the law (Code Noir, in particular) while he thought slavery was a fact of life. OR​
2) Voltaire was against the entire institution of slavery yet he still believed in racial inequality. OR​
3) Voltaire was a proto-abolitionist calling for universal equality between all the races as we understand it today.​
Although there’s some supporting evidence for the first choice, most likely the truth is between the first and the second option.​

Last edited:
What's your IQ? Why aer you convinced from something what's definatelly wrong and in the moment you start to understand that you are wrong you try to flee into a mad fantasy world and to follow the "rules" of such a world in the reality all around you?

Dunno, but after reading a hundred or so of your posts, I figure yours falls somewhere south of 60. ;)

Which mean value and standard deviation do you use in case of this value?

Most people think that the families in the middles ages, when everyone was a Catholic in the civilized part of Europe, were big poor families as had existed during early industrialization - but that's wrong. Catholics had in average always the same family size as it is usual today in the western world: 1-3 children (in average).
Catholics in the Middle Ages may have ended up with smaller families because of childhood mortality. But they had large numbers of children
They had not a high number of children. 1-3. Sure they had more births - because the average life span was much lower than today. Babies and children often died. It exists by the way also nothing what I could call "dark age" - except the early 20th century. Practically everything what the English speaking pseudo-intellectuals say about the middle ages is nothing else than only bullshit.
Still don’t believe it.

That's what I say: This is an effect of industrialisation, which goes down after a while. In Germany in the 1960ies existed nearly never a Catholic family with 4-7 kids for example, although we needed more children because of world war 2. And also in the middle ages existed normal little families. Not so in Berlin or London in the late 19th century for example (prostestants).

Still don’t believe it.

That's what I say: This is an effect of industrialisation, which goes down after a while. In Germany in the 1960ies eixsted nearly never a Catholic family with 4-7 kids for example.
industrialization has nothing to do with procreation.

What's your IQ? Why aer you convinced from something what's definatelly wrong and in the moment you start to understand that you are wrong you try to flee into a mad fantasy world and to follow the "rules" of such a world in the reality all around you?

Dunno, but after reading a hundred or so of your posts, I figure yours falls somewhere south of 60. ;)

For one thing? Your ability to spell and be coherent. :)

Still don’t believe it.

That's what I say: This is an effect of industrialisation, which goes down after a while. In Germany in the 1960ies eixsted nearly never a Catholic family with 4-7 kids for example.
What for heavens sake do you speak about now?

For one thing? Your ability to spell and be coherent. :)
Go and play with some alligators. Bye bye.

Still don’t believe it.

I was commenting how ridiculous your post was

Still don’t believe it.

I was commenting how ridiculous your post was

Birth control never was a problem for Catholics and is per se not a sin at all. Never was. It's part of family planing. The real problems with [a lack] of birth control started because of industrialisation. Abortion never should be a method for birth control - abortion kills human beings.

What exactly do you call here now "ridiculous" (=no one has to think about, because it is obviously wrong) - and why do you think so?

Last edited:

Still don’t believe it.

That's what I say: This is an effect of industrialisation, which goes down after a while. In Germany in the 1960ies existed nearly never a Catholic family with 4-7 kids for example, although we needed more children because of world war 2. And also in the middle ages existed normal little families. Not so in Berlin or London in the late 19th century for example (prostestants).
Is it true that all the brave Germans died in WWII, and that Germany was repopulated by wimps and faggots who were too afraid to fight?

Still don’t believe it.

Is it true that all the brave Germans died in WWII, and that Germany was repopulated by wimps and faggots who were too afraid to fight?

Nazi, criminal one, do you really think you are able to impress me with your hate on Germans? Antisemitism and hate on Germans is the same for many people in the world. For me it is as less a problem to be a Jew as it is as less a problem for me to be a German.

Last edited:

Still don’t believe it.

Nazi, criminal one, do you really think you are able to impress me with your hate on Germans? Antisemitism and hate on Germans is the same for many people in the world. For me it is as less a problem to be a Jew as it is as less a problem for me to be a German.

I'm a big supporter of Israel. Too bad for you, jackass.

Still don’t believe it.

You are a criminal Nazi, that's all. And every Jew, who believes only in one sententence, which you say, is under danger to lose the own way and life.

Last edited:

Still don’t believe it.

You are a criminal Nazi, that's all. And every Jew, who believes only in one sententence, which you say, is under danger to lose the own way and life.

Give your dog better food, he's having trouble translating your drivel into English.

Still don’t believe it.

Give your dog better food, he's having trouble translating your drivel into English.

Why, for heavens sake, do you not like to understand, what other people say to you?

Still don’t believe it.

What, for heavens sake, do you not understand, what other people say to you?

You probably had too much Schnapp's. Go take a nap. Jackass.

Still don’t believe it.

Nazi - I have absolutelly nothing to do with you. You attack me continuously - since years. You are mad. The only things you know about me is it, that I am a blond and blue eyed German Catholic, who has also Jewish ancestors and that I don't smoke, never drink alcohol and that I use no drugs at all. Anything else is your mad fanaticasy.

Last edited:

Still don’t believe it.

Nazi - I have absolutelly nothing to do with you. You attack me continuously - since years. You are mad. The only things you know about me is it, that I am a blond and blue eyed German Catholic, who has also Jewish ancestors and that I don't smoke, never drink alcohol and that I use no drugs at all. Anything else is your mad fanaticasy.

You forgot to mention that you love to play the victim and cry in your Corn Flakes.

Still don’t believe it.

You forgot to mention that you love to play the victim and cry in your Corn Flakes.

Would you please tell me what you like to know from me, Nazi?

Tanzen die Dohlen und treiben überm Grund.
In öden Felsen, da ist mein Lied allein,
nur die Nebeltücher zieh’n mit ihm durch den Stein.

Hütten, verlassen, zerfallen an dem Weg.
Säß’ gern am Feuer, die Pfanne auf dem Herd,
eine Flasch’ Wacholder, die hätten wir geleert.

Droben am Sattel, da geht der Regenwind.
Dort bei dem Kreuze, da hocken wir beisamm’,
wo die Dohlen tanzen und schreien über’m Kamm.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back