Priest goes viral with trashing of ‘catholic’ Biden

...nearer to your own self made hell.
Like in German ovens?

I guess meanwhile you would be in Germany in prison because of your continuous trying of bodily injuries and your unability to control your racist aggressions, Nazi. And I guess this would be the same in Israel. You got your cerebral cortex by mistake.

How is calling you a Douchelander racist? And do you even know what a bodily injury is? Seems like you don't.

It's probably not but there's ample evidence that you are a racist, right?

It's not like you are denying it, right?

Short explanation: He tries to hurt me, because I'm a Jew in the eyes of Nazis like him.

He knows since years very well that a big part of members of my family were Jews, who were murdered in the holocaust. From time to time - totally uncalculable - he attacks me. This is indeed a bodily injury, because such verbal racist attacks is a trying to activate regions in the brains of victims of crimes like genocides, which are used when pain is produced. That's the deeper reason, why in some countries of the world the denying of genocides is a crime.

What he is doing you are able to compare with someone, who murdered your parents, and calls you afterwards in public the murderer of your parents, until everyone believes in him and you will be lynched.

So you murdered them? I always thought you were nuts.

What do you see when you take a look in the mirror?

Dupe post - Yeah we saw this lunatic who is apparently unaware that over 60% of Catholics support a woman's right to choose and the use of birth control.

Like in German ovens?

I guess meanwhile you would be in Germany in prison because of your continuous trying of bodily injuries and your unability to control your racist aggressions, Nazi. And I guess this would be the same in Israel. You got your cerebral cortex by mistake.

How is calling you a Douchelander racist? And do you even know what a bodily injury is? Seems like you don't.

Short explanation: He tries to hurt me, because I'm a Jew in the eyes of Nazis like him.

He knows since years very well that a big part of members of my family were Jews, who were murdered in the holocaust. From time to time - totally uncalculable - he attacks me. This is indeed a bodily injury, because such verbal racist attacks is a trying to activate regions in the brains of victims of crimes like genocides, which are used when pain is produced. That's the deeper reason, why in some countries of the world the denying of genocides is a crime.

What he is doing you are able to compare with someone, who murdered your parents, and calls you afterwards in public the murderer of your parents, until everyone believes in him and you will be lynched.

A smart, handsome, funny guy. So not you. :lol:

Dupe post - Yeah we saw this lunatic who is apparently unaware that over 60% of Catholics support a woman's right to choose and the use of birth control.

Abortion means the end of the existence of a human being in this world here. To call this a "right to choose" sounds somehow perverted sometimes.

And birthcontrol never was a problem within the Catholic church. A problem exists only in context of some methods of birth control. So a problem is to use "the pill" for example - but not birth control per se. Birth control is part of family planing. Not so abortion. That's totally different. If someone not knows why it's not good to use the pill, then this is relativelly unimportant. But never anyone should use abortion as an instrument of birth control.

Last edited:
Like in German ovens?

Einbildung ist auch eine Bildung.

Like in German ovens?

The group I have the most "hate" towards are Whiye people because I know a lot of Whiteys that I dislike tremendously. Chimps and zipperheads, I don't even know any. :biggrin:

Most racists are afraid to own their racism, Taz.

That's because they just can't get rid of the concept of good and evil because it's hardwired into them. Thus proving God exists. :clap:

Like in German ovens?

Du bist ein esel. :biggrin:

Like in German ovens?

The group I have the most "hate" towards are Whiye people because I know a lot of Whiteys that I dislike tremendously. Chimps and zipperheads, I don't even know any. :biggrin:

That's because they just can't get rid of the concept of good and evil because it's hardwired into them. Thus proving God exists. :clap:

That's some serious grasping at straws, brah. :biggrin:

Like in German ovens?

How so?

Like in German ovens?

How so?

Because at this point, you're desperate.

Like in German ovens?

How so?

Because I believe racists are cowards who won't own their racism?

You are a textbook example of that.

Like in German ovens?

How so?

So now we go from "Taz hates god" to "Taz is a racist"? The goalposts come as well? :lol:

Like in German ovens?

How so?

So now we go from "Taz hates god" to "Taz is a racist"? The goalposts come as well? :lol:

Did I say you hated God? You definitely try to subordinate faith in God. That's for certain.

You are definitely a racist. Say it with me, brother.

Because chimps are still trying to figure the comb out.
Can't trust chimps.
Hillbillies on one side, chimps on the other. Waddaya gonna do?
Reagan once said that Black people were still uncomfortable wearing shoes. A chimp will be a chimp.
Ya, a Black raping and killing people is no biggie. A chimp has to chimp-out. Is that it?
So you want a lot more chimps in the US? Is that your final answer?
So our only choices are a chimp or a poofter? :lol:
Chimps love our fatties.
Better still, there'd be no chimps in the US.
I meant urban chimps. :biggrin:
A culture of no education. We already have a whole bunch of urban chimps with that kind of culture. Enough is enough.
Own it, Taz, own it.

• Funny
Reactions: Taz
Can't trust chimps.
Reagan once said that Black people were still uncomfortable wearing shoes. A chimp will be a chimp.
Ya, a Black raping and killing people is no biggie. A chimp has to chimp-out. Is that it?
Chimps love our fatties.
A culture of no education. We already have a whole bunch of urban chimps with that kind of culture. Enough is enough.
Own it, Taz, own it.
If it walks like a chimp and acts like a chimp... it’s a bastardized sub-species of upstanding Black people.

Can't trust chimps.
Chimps love our fatties.
Own it, Taz, own it.
If it walks like a chimp and acts like a chimp... it’s a bastardized sub-species of upstanding Black people.
Keep going, Taz.

Like in German ovens?

Du bist ein esel. :biggrin:

I will never understand how criminals like you say such stupid sentences as if they would be innocent 3 years old children. The banality of the evil, which Hannah Ahrendt had described the first time in history, is for sure one of the most fascinating aspects of psychology in context of brutal inhuman extremism.

President Biden is following the law

He also supports laws about divorce even though his faith doesn’t

Participation in any religion in the (once) United States is entirely optional.

Xiden has elected not to participate except for an empty display of showmanship.

Any religion remains free to expel any person who it wishes.

Sad that an all-male clergy hath not the balls do do that.

Those who believe in abortion should not be persecuted for their beliefs. Those who act on those believes should not be imprisoned. They should not be fined. They should simply be parted out with the proceeds going to reduce taxation.

Forum List

Back