Prison: A Waste of Human Life

Well SD, since you don't accept PMs, I'll respond to your rep here and say thanks for taking the energy to share your opinion with me.:D

Thank you. If you want me to accept your PMs, become a contact.

I don't hate anything you are about. That is you problem sky... you assume what you want to think about others. Trust me if i hated you...i would tell you so.

I know the problem is that you feel to much for everyone and everything.... which is why you get hurt so easily and take so much of what is said here personally.

I told you why.... i like you and think of you as a friend.

You told me you like me and think of me as a friend, but I have no idea why. You can't stand anything about me.

That is the you assuming what you think you know and what i think. If i couldn't stand you... i would tell you that too.

You've told me you have no respect for my views. You hate everything I value. We have nothing in common. I don't get it. Why do you post responses to me? Why do you consider me a "friend"?

I think we have karma. Weird karma.

Last edited:
You told me you like me and think of me as a friend, but I have no idea why. You can't stand anything about me.

That is the you assuming what you think you know and what i think. If i couldn't stand you... i would tell you that too.

You've told me you have no respect for my views. You hate everything I value. We have nothing in common. I don't get it. Why do you post responses to me?

I think we have karma.

Link to where i say i have no respect for your views. We disagree. That is not telling you i have no respect for your views. Is my hating some of the things you value, effecting how you feel about what you value? If not..then what is the problem? You would be surprised at how much we have in common.

Is there some law that says i must or must not respond to certain people and in a certain way? Why do i post to you... lets see. I post where and to whom i like. It has nothing to do with you sky.

You've told me you have no respect for my views. You hate everything I value. We have nothing in common. I don't get it. Why do you post responses to me?

I think we have karma.

Link to where i say i have no respect for your views. We disagree. That is not telling you i have no respect for your views. Is my hating some of the things you value, effecting how you feel about what you value? If not..then what is the problem? You would be surprised at how much we have in common.

Is there some law that says i must or must not respond to certain people and in a certain way? Why do i post to you... lets see. I post where and to whom i like. It has nothing to do with you sky.

You have no respect for my views. It's clear this entire thread. I don't think we have anything in common other than posting here.

I think you like to fight.

I think we have karma.

You have no respect for my views. It's clear this entire thread. I don't think we have anything in common other than posting here.

I think you like feeling picked on...some sort of martyr complex perhaps.

I think we have karma.

i disagree with your views... how hard is that to understand? Grow up sky.. Not everyone is going to agree with you.

i disagree with your views... how hard is that to understand? Grow up sky.. Not everyone is going to agree with you.

And if you don't agree with her, she sends snarky rep messages. But is too timid to actually pull the trigger and make it a neg rep. :lol:

Not everyone is going to like me or agree with me. As odd as you all think I am, I make perfect sense to my friends and family in RL.

They "grok" me.

YOu don't.

And if you don't agree with her, she sends snarky rep messages. But is too timid to actually pull the trigger and make it a neg rep. :lol:

What are you grousing about? I sent you a pos rep you didn't like?

I never expect you to agree with me. You live to oppose me.

Not everyone is going to like me or agree with me. As odd as you all think I am, I make perfect sense to my friends and family in RL.

They "grok" me.

YOu don't.

No.. not everyone is going to like or agree with you. Same for me too, i piss the hell out of people. Do i say you are odd? You make perfect sense to me... i get you very well.

And....what the hell is a grok??? :lol:

I never expect you to agree with me. You live to oppose me.

Really? Is that what you think? Then i guess i should start agreeing about what is being said about the gay parades...

Yep.

Twice.

If you're going to send mean comments, at least have the balls to make them negs.

They "grok" me.

YOu don't.

No.. not everyone is going to like or agree with you. Same for me too, i piss the hell out of people. Do i say you are odd? You make perfect sense to me... i get you very well.

Grok is from the novel, Stranger in a Strange Land. I read it when I was a teen.

You don't understand me at all. That's ok. I don't grok you either.

To grok ( /ˈɡrɒk/) is to intimately and completely share the same reality or line of thinking with another physical or conceptual entity. Author Robert A. Heinlein coined the term in his best-selling 1961 book Stranger in a Strange Land. In Heinlein's view, grokking is the intermingling of intelligence that necessarily affects both the observer and the observed. From the novel:

Grok means to understand so thoroughly that the observer becomes a part of the observed—to merge, blend, intermarry, lose identity in group experience. It means almost everything that we mean by religion, philosophy, and science—and it means as little to us (because of our Earthling assumptions) as color means to a blind man.

They "grok" me.

YOu don't.

Grok is from the novel, Stranger in a Strange Land. I read it when I was a teen.

never read that one.... :eek:

I understand you better then you think. And i know you dont grok me.

Yep.

Twice.

If you're going to send mean comments, at least have the balls to make them negs.

I say what I mean and mean what I say. If you'd rather I neg rep you when I do so, that can be arranged.

never read that one.... :eek:

I understand you better then you think. And i know you dont grok me.

True

I don't understand you at all. What is a woman doing posting breast parts instead of a whole woman in her picture?

Odd that one. To me.

You do NOT understand me in the slightest. You are right. I do not grok you. You may as well be from another planet. Het land.

Yep.

Twice.

I say what I mean and mean what I say. If you'd rather I neg rep you when I do so, that can be arranged.

Fine, because I hate to have to ask my friends to neg me to get rid of points I don't want from you, like I did a few pages ago.

By the way, thanks buddy! (you know who you are) I hope you enjoyed the return pos. :D

Forum List

Back