Private Haven For Wealthy In Florida Gets PPP Funds

We all know this organization doesn't need the money but they got it anyway.

This is just one of the many organizations that fed at the trough even though they don't need the money while those who do, got shut out. Which caused the new bill to be written and passed this past week. It wouldn't have been needed if these greedy already filthy rich people would be happy with what they already have and stop taking from those who honestly need it.

Chineses Troll Bot,

does the organization employ between 10 and 499 employees? Have they not laid off or furloughed any of the employees? Are they non-government?

If so, they are eligible.

More mindless shit flinging by Beijing
You missed the point.

The question isn’t whether they’re eligible. It’s whether they should be eligible.

The answer is "yes," they should be because they meet the criteria set forth by Congress.

This is why we have LAWS, so vicious thugs like you can't use capricious and arbitrary reasoning to attack those who the party hates. This is why we WILL shoot you in the streets to preserve a civil society based on the rule of law. Law is the foundation of civilization. You seek to destroy law so that you can rule as thugs.

I shouldn’t have to explain this so many times to you, but the question is whether Congress set forth the right criteria.

Maybe they could have excluded white people and anyone who voted for Trump?

But how will you identify Trump voters? Maybe yellow armbands?
Sounds like a terrible idea. I think we should have had a better way to figure out who actually needed the money to stay afloat and who is just going to shove the free money in their pocket.

This is just one of the many organizations that fed at the trough even though they don't need the money while those who do, got shut out. Which caused the new bill to be written and passed this past week. It wouldn't have been needed if these greedy already filthy rich people would be happy with what they already have and stop taking from those who honestly need it.

More and more of you are learning the flaws and bureaucratic failures of central government planning, but at the end of the day almost none of you will learn from it.

Sounds like a terrible idea. I think we should have had a better way to figure out who actually needed the money to stay afloat and who is just going to shove the free money in their pocket.

So someone WORKING for an organization that you politically hate has no need for a paycheck?

You're fucked up, as thugs always are.

So someone WORKING for an organization that you politically hate has no need for a paycheck?

Nevermind. You’re not really listening, just looking for something to attack.

Nevermind. You’re not really listening, just looking for something to attack.

Oh the irony.

The PAYCHECK PROTECTION PLAN protects paychecks of WORKERS. The Chinese Troll Bot who flung this shit says the DISHWASHERS and BUSBOYS who depend on this should be destroyed because their employer serves the RICH (like fuckwad Obama?) But what the troll and you don't say is the money is to support the WORKERS, not the clients. Are you really this DUMB? No, you're just evil.

The PAYCHECK PROTECTION PLAN protects paychecks of WORKERS

I know they gave it a nice name, but the Paycheck Protection Plan sends money to employers, not employees.

Oh? So it just sends a check and employers can by a new Tesla (which taxpayers already paid for)

I wonder, if one of you Stalinists were to ever tell the truth, even once, would it tear the fabric of space time and destroy reality?

Well, that's one thing we NEVER need worry about.

I know they gave it a nice name, but the Paycheck Protection Plan sends money to employers, not employees.

Oh? So it just sends a check and employers can by a new Tesla (which taxpayers already paid for)

I wonder, if one of you Stalinists were to ever tell the truth, even once, would it tear the fabric of space time and destroy reality?

Well, sort of.

Let’s say you are the owner of a grocery store. The store is still open, money still coming in and the paychecks of your employees is not in doubt.

You can still apply for and get a loan. That loan will also be completely forgiven by the government too. It’s just free money. That check from the government goes directly to the owner of the grocery store and doesn’t have to be paid back.

Wealthy?
All the Health Professionals I know have either been furloughed or relegated to billing for virtual phone call visits where the billing doesn't cover the bills.
Commercial Landlords have lost rent.

Well, sort of.

Let’s say you are the owner of a grocery store. The store is still open, money still coming in and the paychecks of your employees is not in doubt.

You can still apply for and get a loan. That loan will also be completely forgiven by the government too. It’s just free money. That check from the government goes directly to the owner of the grocery store and doesn’t have to be paid back.

Nope, you're a fucking liar - which is pretty well standard for Communists.

The PPP is a LOAN with 18% interest - so not a particularly GOOD loan. It's deliberately structured this way BECAUSE the government will FORGIVE the loan IF the organization retains 80% of their employees at FULL HOURS AND WAGES. The catch is IF the employer FAILS in this, they have to repay the loan WITH the interest - with the IRS enforcing collection.

Well, sort of.

The PPP is a LOAN with 18% interest - so not a particularly GOOD loan. It's deliberately structured this way BECAUSE the government will FORGIVE the loan IF the organization retains 80% of their employees at FULL HOURS AND WAGES. The catch is IF the employer FAILS in this, they have to repay the loan WITH the interest - with the IRS enforcing collection.

Read your own link. It’s a 1% interest rate. No guarantees. No collateral. No fees. It’s the best loan anyone’s ever going to get.

So how does this apply to my hypothetical grocery store? As I said, the store is open with the same employees. The store doesn’t need the money to pay them, but the owner is eligible for the loan anyway.

Well, sort of.

Read your own link. It’s a 1% interest rate. No guarantees. No collateral. No fees. It’s the best loan anyone’s ever going to get.

So how does this apply to my hypothetical grocery store? As I said, the store is open with the same employees. The store doesn’t need the money to pay them, but the owner is eligible for the loan anyway.
WhiteHouse.org
Report them.

Well, sort of.

WhiteHouse.org
Report them.
For what? They’re not breaking any law.

Let’s hand out more billions while ordering businesses to shut down!....what could go wrong?

Did you even watch your own video?
Do you think that black lady running the shrimp shack is rich?
No doubt $2 million bucks would ease her troubles

It's not like thats all for her,that for all the small businesses on the island.
And you can bet none of them actually live on the island.
its not Gilligan's Island

small businesses on the island are supposed to go to banks for assistance, which is how the federal dollars are supposed to be distributed

not through Mr Howell at the yacht club

WTH?
It coming in the form of a gov stimulus package like all the others.
I dont agree

you mentioned small businesses and we know that they get their money from banks

giving money to New York City snowbirds is not what most Americans had in mind

Dude...they're small business owners who cant even afford to live on the island.
They sell products to the rich.
Small business‘ go to the SBA and banks for government assistance

I find it hard to belive that rich people cant afford to buy snow cones because of the Chinese disease

It's not like thats all for her,that for all the small businesses on the island.

small businesses on the island are supposed to go to banks for assistance, which is how the federal dollars are supposed to be distributed

WTH?
I dont agree

Dude...they're small business owners who cant even afford to live on the island.

I find it hard to belive that rich people cant afford to buy snow cones because of the Chinese disease

What does being rich have to do with it? They're not getting the money,the small business owner is.
And where would the rich buy these snowcones if all the small businesses are gone?
There's no difference between the islands small businesses and those located in Walla Walla Washington.

WTH?
I dont agree

What does being rich have to do with it? They're not getting the money,the small business owner is.
And where would the rich buy these snowcones if all the small businesses are gone?
There's no difference between the islands small businesses and those located in Walla Walla Washington.
We have a disconnect here

as I keep repeating to you, small businesses get relief money from the SBA and government backed loans from banks

Not through the local yacht club

WTH?
I dont agree

We have a disconnect here

as I keep repeating to you, small businesses get relief money from the SBA and government backed loans from banks

Not through the local yacht club

Did I miss something in the article?
Did the local yacht club pay them?

Forum List

Back