Pro abortion and Nazism

Again. Population control IS genocide, when it's promoted by the state.

Incidentally, Africa produces much of the world's food. You need to bone up, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, and you have very, very little knowledge.

Oh, really? Well, gee, we keep seeing those african kids with the distended bellies, why again?

Nothing wrong with population control when it's practiced before birth.

Practicing it after birth through war, ethnic cleansing, famine, plague... that's a bit harsh.

Fact is, the world has too many people on it right now. We need to get that number down, not up.

Thanks for continuing to prove my point.

"Protect the planet! Kill babies!"

I'm not sure if you're saying Africa doesn't produce a huge percentage of the world's food, or if you're just saying it doesn't matter.

Either way, you're either ignorant and stupid, or you're admitting your point about there not being enough food is bogus.

I suspect both.

The spammer complains about spam

You are the spammer, Neo, as all know here. If you ever want to make an affirmative case with solid evidence for your points, go ahead. But, as you know, you will lose badly, so I imagine you will continue like this. Remember, though, no spamming.

Fetuses aren't babies.

two out of three fertilized zygotes never attach to the uterine wall. We don't have funerals for Tampons.

Women who lose babies in miscarriages don't lose their shit like women who actually lose babies do.

The law, the bible, Science and even common attitudes don't equate fetuses to babies.

I'm not sure if you're saying Africa doesn't produce a huge percentage of the world's food, or if you're just saying it doesn't matter.

Either way, you're either ignorant and stupid, or you're admitting your point about there not being enough food is bogus.

I suspect both.

What I am saying is that Africa is full of images like THIS!

Starving_Children.jpg

which we get bombarded with all the time by the Christian Charities

So I'm guessing if they are producing a surplus of food, it ain't getting to the right people.

But thank God his mother didn't have an abortion. I mean, man, he looks like he's having a wonderful life.

The spammer complains about spam

You are the spammer, Neo, as all know here. If you ever want to make an affirmative case with solid evidence for your points, go ahead. But, as you know, you will lose badly, so I imagine you will continue like this. Remember, though, no spamming.

The fact you edited out the part about your 3 posts in a row
tells us all we need to know about you
:eusa_whistle:

Of course, you having over 22,000 posts and never starting a thread
does not help your case...

Again you are wasting this thread's posting space with your silly
games to out do your betters

Since you love to have the last word
I will allow you to have it on this issue

otherwise
go to the flame zone where your silly kind of behaviour
belongs

your moment in the sun awaits you
any topic of your choice- pick it and state your position

click here
trust me no know one will think any less of you if
are too afraid to show up
:lol:

Last edited:
Careful not to spam, Neo. Anytime you want to follow the proper path to enlightement, let me know, and I will be glad to guide you.

Fetuses aren't babies.

two out of three fertilized zygotes never attach to the uterine wall. We don't have funerals for Tampons.

Women who lose babies in miscarriages don't lose their shit like women who actually lose babies do.

The law, the bible, Science and even common attitudes don't equate fetuses to babies.

I suspect both.

Starving_Children.jpg

So I'm guessing if they are producing a surplus of food, it ain't getting to the right people.

But thank God his mother didn't have an abortion. I mean, man, he looks like he's having a wonderful life.

You think hurrying the demise of their race will make things better for them? Going along with the plan of those who want them gone?

Of course you do.

Because ultimately, pro-abortionists are Nazis at heart. Some children have worth, some don't. And you have just admitted that child's life is worthless. Thanks for playing.

Starving_Children.jpg

You think hurrying the demise of their race will make things better for them? Going along with the plan of those who want them gone?

Of course you do.

Because ultimately, pro-abortionists are Nazis at heart. Some children have worth, some don't. And you have just admitted that child's life is worthless. Thanks for playing.

Gee, terminated as a kidney bean sized fetus or slowly starving to death. YOu think the child in that picture lived? I guess I'm not as cruel as you are, you'd condemn that child to a short, unhappy life of misery because a magic man in the sky said so....ummmm, somewhere.

I'm just not seeing what gain these kids are having living in filth and starving to death...

INcidently, I'm more worried about the demise of an entire world than a 'race' that probably isn't in danger to start with. We've already driven thousands of species out of existence.

Last edited:
Nazisim and its stand on women's rights and abortion does mirror the Hard Right reactionaries of America.

Truth is the worst enemy of the Left

To think, Planned Parenthood gives out awards every year in her name
funny how that works

Magaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood
Speaking to Democrats

Margaret+Sanger+and+KKK.jpg

Some of her more famous lines ....

On the right of married couples to bear children:
Couples should be required to submit applications to have a child, she wrote in her "Plan for Peace." Birth Control Review, April 1932

On the purpose of birth control:
The purpose in promoting birth control was "to create a race of thoroughbreds," she wrote in the Birth Control Review, Nov. 1921 (p. 2)

On blacks, immigrants and indigents:
"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people

Last edited:

funny how that works

Speaking to Democrats

Couples should be required to submit applications to have a child, she wrote in her "Plan for Peace." Birth Control Review, April 1932

The purpose in promoting birth control was "to create a race of thoroughbreds," she wrote in the Birth Control Review, Nov. 1921 (p. 2)

"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people

Lol.

Jew-Nazi-Der_Sturmer_antisemitism-juutalaisvainot-Hitler_satan-bloodlibel-propaganda_2.jpg

funny how that works

Speaking to Democrats

Lol.

Jew-Nazi-Der_Sturmer_antisemitism-juutalaisvainot-Hitler_satan-bloodlibel-propaganda_2.jpg

Good point

She also had a pretty low opinions of Jews and Italians:

She said the following about them:

“(They) are filling the insane asylums, (they) are filling the hospitals and filling our feeble-minded institutions, (they) are the ones the tax payers have to pay for the upkeep of, and they are increasing the budget of the State, the enormous expense of the State is increasing because of the multiplication of the unfit in this country and in the State.”

She even advocated making us a "superior race"
Speech at the Fifth International Neo-Malthusian and Birth Control Conference:

‘Today the average reliance of civilization is based upon iron and steel, bricks and mortar, and we must change this to the construction and evolution of humanity itself"
How Progressive of her....

Last edited:

funny how that works

Speaking to Democrats

Lol.

Good point

She also had a pretty low opinions of Jews and Italians:

She said the following about them:

“(They) are filling the insane asylums, (they) are filling the hospitals and filling our feeble-minded institutions, (they) are the ones the tax payers have to pay for the upkeep of, and they are increasing the budget of the State, the enormous expense of the State is increasing because of the multiplication of the unfit in this country and in the State.”

She even advocated making us a "superior race"
Speech at the Fifth International Neo-Malthusian and Birth Control Conference:

‘Today the average reliance of civilization is based upon iron and steel, bricks and mortar, and we must change this to the construction and evolution of humanity itself"
How Progressive of her....

I would like to make it clear that I support abortion only if it would be a danger to the child or the mother.

Or if it's a rape pregnancy.

Sure enough
just to be clear

My issue with abortion is mostly legal

It was really a State issue that should not have been "Federalized "
Late term abortions should be limited by the states

I view abortion like drugs, if states want to legalize it then more power to them

though I do view both as bad choices, morally.

Sure enough
just to be clear

My issue with abortion is mostly legal

It was really a State issue that should not have been "Federalized "
Late term abortions should be limited by the states

I view abortion like drugs, if states want to legalize it then more power to them

though I do view both as bad choices, morally.

I agree for the most part, I'm not so sure if I would be so quick to claim a moral standpoint on it though. Really depends on the situation as far as I'm concerned.

Forum List

Back