Pro abortion and Nazism

So, you want to go with 'just stupid,' is that your choice?

She can speak for herself, but it is obvious to anyone with a reasonable command of the English language that she was not saying pro-abortionists are Nazis. She did not say your ilk wear Nazi uniforms, plan to invade Poland, or even that you pro-abortionists are the same in degree or kind with the Nazis in human extermination. She pointed out that you fall back on similar excuses and justifications for immoral acts that result in the unnecessary taking of human life. Suggesting that she equates you pro-abortionists with Nazis in any fashion beyond the reliance on such excuses and justifications is in fact a misrepresentation. Attempting to then apply such misrepresentation to an entirely different set of circumstances and somehow conclude that opposition to abortion therefore equates to agreement with all of the policies of Stalin is grossly illogical in its basic premise and its reliance on a misrepresentation. Do you understand now, idiot?

You just misrepresented her misrepresentation of Americans today and Nazis then, UnkaYappy. You are either a ideologue or brain-damaged. Possibly both. You are a "bigrebnc1775" clone in some ways, but you are even more damaged than he. Well, tis what tis, UnkaYappy. :lol:

Go away little dog, you can't keep up.

Thank you for yipping, UnkaYappy. :lol:

You are misrepresenting her claim in order to apply an entirely different criteria to an entirely different circumstance.

You are both illogical and dishonest.

OR, maybe you're just stupid. Either way...

Not misrepresenting it in the slightest. She's been spending this entire thread equating pro-choicers to Nazis..

She can speak for herself, but it is obvious to anyone with a reasonable command of the English language that she was not saying pro-abortionists are Nazis. She did not say your ilk wear Nazi uniforms, plan to invade Poland, or even that you pro-abortionists are the same in degree or kind with the Nazis in human extermination. She pointed out that you fall back on similar excuses and justifications for immoral acts that result in the unnecessary taking of human life. Suggesting that she equates you pro-abortionists with Nazis in any fashion beyond the reliance on such excuses and justifications is in fact a misrepresentation. Attempting to then apply such misrepresentation to an entirely different set of circumstances and somehow conclude that opposition to abortion therefore equates to agreement with all of the policies of Stalin is grossly illogical in its basic premise and its reliance on a misrepresentation.

Do you understand now, idiot?

If that all weren't a lie, I'd understand it perfectly.

You don't post website after website about how Nazis and pro-choicers are similar, and how nazi germany and america is similar if you don't view pro-choicers and Nazis to be similar.

She's on your team, and with a lot of you guys on this board who vote for the same party you feel you have to defend ANYTHING your teammates say, so you stooping to defending her equating pro-choicers to Nazis isn't anything out of the ordinary for the partisans on this board.

Nows the time you declare yourself the winner and run to the freezer for another popsicle.

Not misrepresenting it in the slightest. She's been spending this entire thread equating pro-choicers to Nazis..

She can speak for herself, but it is obvious to anyone with a reasonable command of the English language that she was not saying pro-abortionists are Nazis. She did not say your ilk wear Nazi uniforms, plan to invade Poland, or even that you pro-abortionists are the same in degree or kind with the Nazis in human extermination. She pointed out that you fall back on similar excuses and justifications for immoral acts that result in the unnecessary taking of human life. Suggesting that she equates you pro-abortionists with Nazis in any fashion beyond the reliance on such excuses and justifications is in fact a misrepresentation. Attempting to then apply such misrepresentation to an entirely different set of circumstances and somehow conclude that opposition to abortion therefore equates to agreement with all of the policies of Stalin is grossly illogical in its basic premise and its reliance on a misrepresentation.

If that all weren't a lie, I'd understand it perfectly..

Ask her what she meant by her comments and see if it's "a lie" or not. Don't look to blame others for your own failure in reading comprehension.

If that all weren't a lie, I'd understand it perfectly..

Ask her what she meant by her comments and see if it's "a lie" or not. Don't look to blame others for your own failure in reading comprehension.

I don't have to ask her, I just have to read the posts she's already made.

She won't hesitate to call pro-choicers Nazis, monsters, pro-murder, and plenty more i can't think of. Just read her posts.

I would be delighted if she started backtracking on the emotional diatribe, but I doubt it'll ever happen.

Pro-choicers are monsters, and they have the exact same mindset as those who supported the Nazis.

Or, by failure to act, supported the Nazis.

It's all the same. Look at the terminology they use.

Pro-choicers are monsters, and they have the exact same mindset as those who supported the Nazis.

Thank you for proving me right Kosher.

See Unkotare, obviously you won't disagree with your teammate, you should've taken my advice and defended her stooping to this.

Oh I doubt you've been proven right. You've never been right about anything.

But I certainly do think anyone who supports the wholesale slaughter of the children of the poor based upon their "inhumaness" and the horrific damage they project they will do to their mothers and others upon their birth, is a monster.

And so close in likeness to a Nazi as to be indistinguishable.

Oh I doubt you've been proven right. You've never been right about anything.

But I certainly do think anyone who supports the wholesale slaughter of the children of the poor based upon their "inhumaness" and the horrific damage they project they will do to their mothers and others upon their birth, is a monster.

And so close in likeness to a Nazi as to be indistinguishable.

I said you view pro-choicers as monsters, Unkotare ignorantly disagreed, then you proved me right. So I thanked you.

And I thank you again for the emotional diatribe, and further proving me right.

What's emotional about pointing out the identical verbage of pro-abortionists and Nazi monsters?

The propaganda is what it is...that's none of my doing.

Incidentally, people who don't get emotional over the thought of innocents dying are, pretty much by definition, monsters.

This is why Christians who support restricted and regulated don't use those terms.

Any individual who opposes all abortion has far more in common with Nazis.

I wonder if Unkotare will have the integrity to admit I was right, and he was wrong.

What kind of odds would Vegas take in a bet like that, 1,000,000 to 1?

He is the type of thinker, although not the type of Christian in this example, who, if Jesus came and told him he was wrong, would tell the Lord, "Have you read the Bible?" No, he won't admit he is wrong.

This is why Christians who support restricted and regulated don't use those terms.

Any individual who opposes all abortion has far more in common with Nazis.

Actually, no.

Unless you can point to some verbage that supports killing in the name of protecting us from all the harm that will be done to us by the populations that need to be eradicated...

You can't, so that's an end to that, I guess.

Last edited:
Exactly how do you change the 'thinking' when the law is saying that it's not only legal but ethical? Why should anyone change how they 'think' about it when society says there's nothing wrong with it to the point of having a specific law saying that it's okay?

The law says you can piss on the flag. Most sensible people don't do it because they know it's disrespectful and serves no purpose.

The reality about abortion is that women are going to have them. Period. Can't get around it. Too easy to get one and the alternatives are usually too severe if you don't choose to have them.

Women were having abortions when they were "illegal". Everyone knew someone who could "take care of that".

Most Christians believe the bolded about our far weirdo right extremist social values reactionaries.
:cuckoo:

The real Christian realizes at times abortion is necessary and sanctified by God.

The real Christian never worries about what wacks to the far side of God's Truth think about it.

So real Christians aren't supposed to defend the innocent?

You must be reading a different bible than I am.

Forum List

Back